hollypparker

Apr 24, 2008
At home
✟7,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Okay, long story short, I reported a guy for stealing stock. He got fired. Now i am getting bullied. Problem is, they don't know who it is, otherwise they would have got rid of them too.

I mean, sure, I am getting the blanking and the snide comments, but I can deal with that.

I have to keep my food in the General Managers office fridge, so no one messes with it. I am a diabetic, and someone put normal coke into the diet coke I left on the side, which could have killed me.

Now i am getting messaged left for me. Some are notes left in the staff room, and others are messages left on an application on facebook which allows people to leave anonymous messages. Just to give you an example, one said this:

'God bothering. attention seeking. Hypocondriac. suffers from diarrhoea of the mouth. ruins lifes. gets off on hurting people.i would say this to ur face but it hurts to look at you.'

Now I have had a new one. It told me to look in the staff room tomorrow, so I am really nervous as to what is in there.

I have some really good friends in this, who are standing by me. They are being very supportive. And the managers are doing everything they can. But it is so hard at the moment. It is the constant wondering what will be next, and it is getting nastier by the day.

Prayers, please, for me and for those who have been standing by me, so are also at risk.

I do feel that God is in this. This is happening for a reason. A lot of things have been happening at that place which are not very good, and the employees have been described to have a wolf pack mentality, because they have been known to bully out a General Manager. It is most unpleasant.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums