Work out your own individual salvation, to whom much is given (spiritually) much is required...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Work out your own individual salvation, to whom much is given (spiritually) much is required (spiritually)...

If you have been given much more than others spiritually, much more will be required of you in a spiritual sense (to be saved, or get salvation)...

Not many of you should be (spiritual) teachers, for to whom much is given, much will be required of him/her (for your/their own salvation) for judgement will be heavier upon you...

So work out your own individual salvation, (with fear and trembling) and realize that many will not be required as much of them, than you, if you have been given much spiritually...

To others not given nearly as much, much less will be required of them (to be or get saved)...

Be careful not to stumble these little ones too much in the process either...

God Bless!

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
it is our soul that is required ....
The is no one single requirement for anyone, or not everyone the same, at least... Is kind of my point... But to whom much is given, much (more) is required (of that person)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The is no one single requirement for anyone, or not everyone the same, at least... Is kind of my point... But to whom much is given, much (more) is required (of that person)...

God Bless!

to find our soul we must lose it ...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

God Bless!
And by not stumbling little ones, determine how much they have been given, before requiring too much of them, or the same as you would require of yourself, who may have been given more, (is one of my other points)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And by not stumbling little ones, determine how much they have been given, before requiring too much of them, or the same as you would require of yourself, who may have been given more, (is one of my other points)...

God Bless!

some have more to sell .... matters not ho much you have seeing GOD requires all .... its just harder for those who have more ...

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

God Bless!

That's interesting and knowing who I am I believe much was given so I guess I better step it up a notch here. Nothing wrong with that for the Bible says to examine ourselves.

And finish the good race.

But, there is one requirement.
One must be Born Again.

Thanks for beckoning my conscience
Have a blessed day,
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
to find our soul we must lose it ...
Yes die to our former self, and die to self in general, and be born again... But again, there is no one single requirement for everyone equally across the board...

Only God and that individual themselves can know if they have been given a lot, or much, in the way of spiritual matters, and if much is required of them (in that sense) or not...

And do not be expecting of those who were not given much... Do not require as much of them as you would of yourself, if you have been given more, and they, less...

For you will stumble them and you know what Jesus said about that...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's interesting and knowing who I am I believe much was given so I guess I better step it up a notch here. Nothing wrong with that for the Bible says to examine ourselves.

But, there is one requirement.
One must be Born Again.

Thanks for beckoning my conscience
Have a blessed day,
M-Bob

to be born again is to turn back .... our Father calls every son out of Egypt ...

• Agree
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
some have more to sell .... matters not ho much you have seeing GOD requires all .... its just harder for those who have more ...
All will be more to those having more, and all will be less to those having less...

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: mozo41
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes die to our former self, and die to self in general, and be born again... But again, there is no one single requirement for everyone equally across the board...

Only God and that individual themselves can know if they have been given a lot, or much, in the way of spiritual matters, and if much is required of them (in that sense) or not...

And do not be expecting of those who were not given much... Do not require as much of them as you would of yourself, if you have been given more, and they, less...

For you will stumble them and you know what Jesus said about that...

God Bless!

we all have a soul we must die to ... this is the requirement of finding our true self ...

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
to be born again is to turn back ....

That sounds more like repentance to me which is a requirement.

But, being Born Again is when one is given a new heart by God through the Holy Spirit.

Jesus told Nicodemus, this is a work of the Holy Spirit, kind of like the wind, we have no control over it.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

But, being Born Again is when one is given a new heart by God through the Holy Spirit.

Jesus told Nicodemus, this is a work of the Holy Spirit, kind of like the wind, we have no control over it.

M-Bob

to be born again is repentance ... it being a journey of our soul

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
we all have a soul we must die to ... this is the requirement of finding our true self ...

M-Bob

We shouldn't push others "too hard" into it though, cause and since it is supposed to a work of the Holy Spirit, let him do it in ones own good timing, for each one is different in this way, and only God and the Holy Spirit knows...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We shouldn't push others "too hard" into it though, cause and since it is supposed to a work of the Holy Spirit, let him do it in ones own good timing, for each one is different in this way, and only God and the Holy Spirit knows...

God Bless!

true ... seeing only the Father can reveal His Son ...by revealing Himself in him as him ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

God Bless!
We have to be very careful, and only apply just maybe a little tiny bit of pressure here and there, and let God do the rest...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Work out your own individual salvation, to whom much is given (spiritually) much is required (spiritually)...

If you have been given much more than others spiritually, much more will be required of you in a spiritual sense (to be saved, or get salvation)...

Not many of you should be (spiritual) teachers, for to whom much is given, much will be required of him/her (for your/their own salvation) for judgement will be heavier upon you...

So work out your own individual salvation, (with fear and trembling) and realize that many will not be required as much of them, than you, if you have been given much spiritually...

To others not given nearly as much, much less will be required of them (to be or get saved)...

Be careful not to stumble these little ones too much in the process either...

God Bless!

I think it also includes money (read the last verses in Matthew 24). In proportion to your wealth of course.

It wasn't until Zachhaeus declared to give away a lot of wealth that Christ declared salvation to his house.

The wealthy Christians of the early church gave away large portions of their wealth, possessions, and properties.

One rich young prince did not wish to part with his wealth and walked away sad.

Many Christians today say that it only applied to that rich young prince....But upon closer inspection of the Bible, we actually have quite many cases where the rich followers of Christ gave up a large portion of their wealth to help fellow brothers and sisters in need (that's why the early church in the Acts, no one was in need).

• Agree
Reactions: Haipule
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I think it also includes money (read the last verses in Matthew 24). In proportion to your wealth of course.

It wasn't until Zachhaeus declared to give away a lot of wealth that Christ declared salvation to his house.

The wealthy Christians of the early church gave away large portions of their wealth, possessions, and properties.

One rich young prince did not wish to part with his wealth and walked away sad.

Many Christians today say that it only applied to that rich young prince....But upon closer inspection of the Bible, we actually have quite many cases where the rich followers of Christ gave up a large portion of their wealth to help fellow brothers and sisters in need (that's why the early church in the Acts, no one was in need).
There is material wealth and spiritual wealth, but I am mainly focusing on spiritual wealth here though...

But, you do have a point about material wealth though...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have to be very careful, and only apply just maybe a little tiny bit of pressure here and there, and let God do the rest...

God Bless!

it being the Son who sows the seed of GOD our Father who then raises up His Son to see as He sees .....

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Everyone might be held to one or some single basic requirements like believing and a change of heart in their lives... Those are the basic requirements for everyone, who will or would be saved...

But, what is required "beyond that", (for each one individually to be saved) would depend on how much more or less you are given (beyond that) (spiritually speaking in this sense and context)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0