not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I created this thread to share with genuine Christians about what has been happening in my life and to warn you of what may be happening to you. This is where whenever I try to create a business, work, immediately things are done to sabotage what I am doing.

What I have been noticing a few years is that whenever I tried to work and make money things would happen causing me problems. For e.g I have sent items to a distribution center in the U.S only for those items to be lost time after time. Therefore I had to stop doing what I was doing because I couldn't operate a business like this.

A different case not too long ago, I tried to contact a supplier because I wanted information from him. I couldn't get through to him and after a few days I complained about this. The supplier explained through a rep that an unusual amount of people kept contacting him which made it impossible for him to respond to me. Therefore if a customer had a problem about a product I would be unable to contact him about it. I realized I could not do business with him

Another incident is I had a particular product made and sent to to a particular warehouse. I got a message after a long while that my product did not reach the warehouse. I proved that it did reach the warehouse, and then I was told that the product that I sent was given away because I was told I sent the item to the wrong facility. I proved to them that it was not the wrong facility and then they apologized for "miscommunication" therefore I could no longer do business with them.

Then recently I began working as an intern. What happened was more than once that a file couldn't be found, I searched for it, didn't find it, was blamed. Then later on it was found out that I did not misplace the file. There were instances when files I couldn't find, suddenly turned up in the same place that me or others searched at a later time. I ended up having to leave because I was accused constantly of misplacing important files.

The Jamaican song below expresses what has been happening

Sabotage

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

Notice, this thread has been moved to the "My 2 Cents Worth" forum as staff thought it was a better fit. Please observe the SOP for this forum as it might be different from the original.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0