Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones, when we consider the words of encouragement in times of despondency that we heard in the Holy Scriptures, not what we expected but truly our Lord’s words that He has spoken through His holy apostles worked effectively in us.

This is what we have heard:
Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,

while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.”
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭4:16-18‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Have we really considered that our outward man is perishing when we lose hearts ? Weren’t we look at things which are seen that made us lose hearts ? Weren’t we considered things which are seen that are temporary — that made us lose hearts? Have we carefully considered at things which are seen that temporary and not seen that eternal ? Have we considered how our inward truly being renewed daily ?

Much we have not thought deeply enough, that we should so that we don’t lose hearts.

To God be all glory and praise. Amen

Reactions: Sarah G

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones, when we consider the words of encouragement in times of despondency that we heard in the Holy Scriptures, not what we expected but truly our Lord’s words that He has spoken through His holy apostles worked effectively in us.

This is what we have heard:
Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,

while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.”
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭4:16-18‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Have we really considered that our outward man is perishing when we lose hearts ? Weren’t we look at things which are seen that made us lose hearts ? Weren’t we considered things which are seen that are temporary — that made us lose hearts? Have we carefully considered at things which are seen that temporary and not seen that eternal ? Have we considered how our inward truly being renewed daily ?

Much we have not thought deeply enough, that we should so that we don’t lose hearts.

The Kingdom of God proceeds from Heaven into our hearts and from there into this world, otherwise their is nothing physical reliable about the truth of God.

Paul and Peter, for example, were given eternal life by our Lord, just as we did, yet they are not physically alive with us, only spiritually do we find them back again in the Kingdom again.

So our time here is only for a time. God wants to bring heaven down upon this world through all of us. (Revelation 20) So keen to see this happen.

How we need Jesus to live in all of our hearts, so that we all can be His hands and feet and share the truths of God's kingdom with those lost ones around us and let the angels of God gather them all in.

That His Kingdom May Come Soon On This Earth and Babylon ruling be destroyed forever and ever.

Reactions: SANTOSO
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That we heard:
“Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.”
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭4:16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one,
Did we perceive our outward man is perishing ? How did we perceive that ? We perceived while we looked at outward man while we looked at things seen. While we perceived our outward man is perishing, we lose heart. We lose heart in our affliction.

Yet we heard that we don’t lose heart. So we don’t lose heart in our affliction, for we heard that our inward man is renewed day by day. How we perceived our inward man is renewed day by day ? We perceived, while we look at things not seen. While we look at things unseen, we perceive things that are eternal. So while we look at things that are eternal, we perceive that our inward is renewed day by day. We are strengthened to consider our affliction is light, that which our affliction is but for a moment.

While our inward man is renewed day by day, we perceived that our affliction is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.

So we don’t lose in our affliction while we look at things that are eternal because we have considered our affliction is light, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.

For we are strengthened while we look at things that are eternal, that Christ, our God is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.

• Winner
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That we heard:
“We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.”
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭4:8-10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one,
we considered our outward man is perishing while we are hard-pressed on every side, we are perplexed, persecuted, struck down; we considered our outward man is perishing while we are afflicted. This we consider while we look at things that are seen.

But beloved one,
we are given the strength to perceive and understand that our inner man is renewed day by day while we look at things that are not seen, the things that are eternal. That in our affliction, yet not crushed; but we are encouraged in the Spirit; not in despair but we are brought to joy ; not forsaken, for our Lord is with us; not destroyed but we are build on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone.

While we are encouraged in the Spirit, that we are brought to joy, for our Lord is with us and that we are build on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone.

Let us be thankful for all things, that happen for our sake, that the grace of God that strengthen us, that abound us to glorify God.

To God be glory. Amen and Amen.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But beloved one,
we are given the strength to perceive and understand that our inner man is renewed day by day while we look at things that are not seen, the things that are eternal. That in our affliction, yet not crushed; but we are encouraged in the Spirit; not in despair but we are brought to joy ; not forsaken, for our Lord is with us; not destroyed but we are build on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone.

My dear brother indeed Jesus is my very life. Everyday i seek Him in spirit to sustain me and give me more of His loving truth alive within me.

i see my flesh perishing, everyday some more. Yet this gives me so much hope. For i know my flesh is part to blame for the chaos ruling around me, for i have given much of my live to the power of the wicked to work bad life in sin, and will therefore good to be rid of.

i need new flesh. Flesh which obeys me instead of makes me a prisoner to it.

i know Jesus is the first born. He walks around in new flesh. Taking His body where He wills, even through walls, and bars and locks. That is what i await from Him, new flesh, along with all God's children.

Need to learn to drink only from the Waters of the River of Life. Need to keep my eyes on Jesus.

Peace.

Upvote 0