Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If one does not have the good book: Streams In The Desert, by C. Cowman, I recommend you get it at any sound Christian book store. It is daily messages of meditation on the Word and mind of God. Often it speaks about loss in our sojourn here and blessings to strengthen us to find peace and go forward.

My wife and I read it every morning before our regular Bible chapter for the day. It often speaks of something we have before us in our Bible reading too. Look up always!

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
My husband and I don't read anything together anymore.

Okay...that may sound like "bad attitude" toward someone who is offering help...but I doubt that I am the only one who read it that way. We just usually only make those comments to each other where no one else can hear.

Now, on the positive side. I do have that book on my shelf and may look at it. Thank you for the suggestion.

Upvote 0

NOTWHATIWAS

I take my stage direction from God.
Jun 27, 2016
Oregon, USA
✟20,309.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
If one does not have the good book: Streams In The Desert, by C. Cowman, I recommend you get it at any sound Christian book store. It is daily messages of meditation on the Word and mind of God. Often it speaks about loss in our sojourn here and blessings to strengthen us to find peace and go forward.

My wife and I read it every morning before our regular Bible chapter for the day. It often speaks of something we have before us in our Bible reading too. Look up always!
God bless you and your wife w/many happy years. You are both in my prayers tonight.

Upvote 0