US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I tried a wonderful shampoo and conditioner today. It soothed me alot. My mom washed my hair this morning and straightened it and it was flowing softly on my back. I went to a local hair shop and had it curled. It feels lovely. My mom used this hair shampoo and conditioner-Whole Blends Hydrating Shampoo with Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk extracts. I wanted to share it with you. :cherryblossom:
upload_2018-8-17_18-5-36.png

upload_2018-8-17_18-5-13.png

upload_2018-8-17_18-5-4.png

Attachments

• coconut and vanilla milk hair shampoo.png
    coconut and vanilla milk hair shampoo.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 3

Kerensa

Apr 20, 2017
Kent
✟103,391.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That looks lovely, Bluerose. I wonder if it's available in the UK — I wouldn't mind trying it too. I know Garnier products are sold in Australia (where I come from), but I don't know if I've seen them over here. Glad you've had a lovely day :hibiscus:

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That looks lovely, Bluerose. I wonder if it's available in the UK — I wouldn't mind trying it too. I know Garnier products are sold in Australia (where I come from), but I don't know if I've seen them over here. Glad you've had a lovely day :hibiscus:
I'll bet it is.Its avx here and in many different fragrances.
It's so nice to be enveloped by it.
Look for it...!

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I have thick hair past my shoulders, and people keep asking me what kind of shampoo I use, and sometimes even saying I should be a hair model! Oddly enough, the shampoo I use is cheap stuff from Wal-Mart, VO5.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hugs :) It would be wonderful if you could try it ^.^

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have thick hair past my shoulders, and people keep asking me what kind of shampoo I use, and sometimes even saying I should be a hair model! Oddly enough, the shampoo I use is cheap stuff from Wal-Mart, VO5.
I have used VO5 before. It is a wonderful brand.

Upvote 0

Kerensa

Apr 20, 2017
Kent
✟103,391.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Bluerose — I found the Garnier shampoo at my local supermarket, almost the same but not quite (it's coconut and aloe vera rather than coconut and vanilla — I think they probably do slightly different versions in different countries), so I gave it a try. It works well on my hair and smells delicious! I hope you're still enjoying yours too. :blacksunrays:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello Bluerose — I found the Garnier shampoo at my local supermarket, almost the same but not quite (it's coconut and aloe vera rather than coconut and vanilla — I think they probably do slightly different versions in different countries), so I gave it a try. It works well on my hair and smells delicious! I hope you're still enjoying yours too. :blacksunrays:
That sounds like a wonderful one too :) It sounds like it smells delicious :)I am still enjoying the scent of mine too. :)

Reactions: Kerensa
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums