England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No church is perfect while we are in it! But let us give thanks for our local church. I give thanks for mine! It is a vibrant Community Church reaching out city wide and global. It is Pentecostal,charismatic and evangelical. It is God glorifying,Christ exalting,Holy Spirit inspired. It loves the Word of God and cares for all

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O Church of God,thy LORD hath chosen thee,His living witness through the years to be. To bear the message of His grace,to all the tribes of earth,till countless souls of Adam's race in Christ shall seek new birth' (E C W Boulton)

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
For the newcomer, this all may seem a little too much to swallow at one time, lest we forget - the least we have become for His compassion and do well as we are 'accepted in the beloved'.

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O Church of God,your Master's call obey. Go seek the lost while it is called today. The fields are white and workers few,to reap the golden grain. O then to Him thy LORD be true,to live for Christ is gain' (E C W Boulton)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No church is perfect while we are in it! But let us give thanks for our local church. I give thanks for mine! It is a vibrant Community Church reaching out city wide and global. It is Pentecostal,charismatic and evangelical. It is God glorifying,Christ exalting,Holy Spirit inspired. It loves the Word of God and cares for all
how wonderful, we have a caring local Church, evangelical, my problem is the noise (music) speakers on every pillar, Cd's on full volume...I had better pray harder as I don't want to upset anyone... I have asked if the sound could be turned down... It was suggested that I get ear plugs.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Just off to church now for our 2nd service. Going to be a good time of fellowship. May God bless you also in your gatheings today on Advent Sunday!
A great Sunday service...praise to our wonderful Lord.

• Agree
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O Church of God,the gates of hell shall fail,against the bulwarks ever to prevail. Clothed in the might of Christ the LORD,abandoned to His will Thy weapon His all- conquering Word. Thou shalt God's plan fulfil' (E C W Boulton)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O Church of God,thy warfare n'er shall cease,till Christ appears the Mighty Prince of Peace,whose arm shall break the tyrant's power and set creation free. Then watch until that advent when Christ thine eyes shall see' (E C W Boulton)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Church of God,beloved and chosen. Church of Christ for whom He died. Claim thy gifts and praise the Giver."Ye are washed and sanctified'. Sanctified by God the Father and by Jesus Christ His Son and by God the Holy Spirit,Holy,Holy,Three in One' ( F R Havergal)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'By His Will He sanctifieth,by the Spirit's power within. By the loving hand that chaseneth,fruits of righteousness to win. By His truth and by His promise,by the Word,His gift unpriced. By His Blood and by our union with the risen life of Christ' (F R Havergal)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Holiness by faith in Jesus,not by effort of thine own. Sin's dominion crushed and broken by the power of grace alone. God's own holiness within thee,His own beauty on thy brow. This shall be thy pilgrim brightness,this thy blessed portion now' (F R Havergal)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'He will sanctify thee wholly.body,spirit,soul shall be blameless till thy Saviour's coming in His glorious majesty! He hath perfected for ever those whom He hath sanctified. Spotless,glorious and holy,is the Church,His chosen bride' (F R Havergal)

Upvote 0