Women's Prison Lawsuit - Was it Rape or Consensual? - Does it Matter?

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am against men, transwomen who have not fully converted physically, from being housed with at birth women. Here is one of the reasons why.
And even if the sex act is consensual they just don't belong in housing with women.

“Our understanding is the Department of Corrections investigated this incident and found that it was consensual sex, not rape,” he said. “So the underlying claim here, I think, is without merit.”

So did they remove the supposedly trans person from the women's housing, no they moved the one woman bringing the lawsuit to a different prison.

Lawsuit: Female Prisoner Says She Was Raped by Transgender Inmate

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am against men, transwomen who have not fully converted physically, from being housed with at birth women. Here is one of the reasons why.
And even if the sex act is consensual they just don't belong in housing with women.

“Our understanding is the Department of Corrections investigated this incident and found that it was consensual sex, not rape,” he said. “So the underlying claim here, I think, is without merit.”

So did they remove the supposedly trans person from the women's housing, no they moved the one woman bringing the lawsuit to a different prison.

There's only one thing for me express. :doh:

Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

There's only one thing for me express. :doh:

Upvote 0