Not open for further replies.

joebudda

Mar 10, 2004
Off The Grid
✟25,919.00
Faith
Atheist
Here is my generalization.

I use to be the “nice” guy and I barely got as much as a nibble. But when you act as if they aren’t the most important thing in your life they want to be, so they work harder to be that. I am not saying be a complete ass, but they don’t want them to be everything to you.

I have stopped caring what they think of me and I quit trying to impress them. This I think gets them curious because they are fending off guys all the time and then they want to know why I am not giving them that satisfaction. I never buy them drinks, when you do then you are marked as their drink ticket for the night. The other night I was watching a buddy’s band and I had 2 different girls buy me drinks.

Women also like to “fix” you so don’t try to be perfect just be human.

The best advice I can give is, think to yourself, “I am so much cooler then you”. When you think like this you no longer really stumble over your words or have that feeling of “oh that was stupid”.

The better looking they are, they know it and they use it to their advantage. So start off with some backhanded complement that plays into their insecurities. Something like, I don’t care what they say about you I think you are cool. All of a sudden they want to know who “they” are. But you don’t give up the info.

Upvote 0

ravenwolf

Free Spirit
Jun 20, 2004
✟891.00
Faith
Pagan
also jsut wanted to make a point to the above post...not ALL women are like that...i for one totally fall for the nice and senstive guys, even if they werent so cute at first, persoanlity makes them attractive alot of times, especially when they are the nice guy, but not nicew as in pushover wimp, but as in the fact that that they are just nice, and resprectful, and well, just nice, but strong in character.
~ravenwolf

Upvote 0

joebudda

Mar 10, 2004
Off The Grid
✟25,919.00
Faith
Atheist
ravenwolf said:
also jsut wanted to make a point to the above post...not ALL women are like that...i for one totally fall for the nice and senstive guys, even if they werent so cute at first, persoanlity makes them attractive alot of times, especially when they are the nice guy, but not nicew as in pushover wimp, but as in the fact that that they are just nice, and resprectful, and well, just nice, but strong in character.
~ravenwolf

Hence me starting of with “Here is my generalization”.

I just thought I would say I am a nice person. But when I think of the “nice guy” I think of the guy that most women find just pathetic.

Upvote 0

MaddyO3

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
Iowa
✟10,603.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Arkanin said:
/begin rant that I am going to wish I hadn't posted
rant rant rant rant rant

/end rant that I am going to wish I hadn't posted

I like women, especially in a professional context. I love hanging out with the girls I knew at my work. And just about all the women I meet who are old seem pretty mature and nice. My mom is great to hang out with. But I have felt endlessly and consistently exploited with respect to this area. I just feel terrible and I need to get this out of my system. Somebody give me some faith in the opposite sex.

Arkanin, I'm very sorry for what women have done to you. I try to be nice to the guys around me, but considering I'm still a teenager I must confess that I haven't really had much of any experience in a "dating" situation.

What exactly did you mean by "exploit" and by using mysognistic tactics?

Upvote 0

Arkanin

Human
Oct 13, 2003
Texas
✟7,151.00
Faith
Anglican
Politics
US-Libertarian
Theresa, the funny thing is you are a very nice lady. And I meet lots of people who are older than me that seem like such nice older ladies. It's so odd to me.

I know Joe's stuff works. I am actually just about more well-informed about how to use wickedly nefarious tactics to get women to like you. And I know it works. It's basically the only way that will probably ever work for me. But it's just depressing, because it's not me.

not ALL women are like that

Yeah, I know, it's true. It's just that I haven't found any myself. :(

What exactly did you mean by "exploit" and by using mysognistic tactics?

Well, where I live, you basically have to pay for the meal and the drinks if it's a date-date, etc., ad nauseum. Any dude would say this. And that's okay but I feel exploited when women try to use their sexuality without any legitimate interest in me so they can party on my money.

Which I wouldn't care if it were rare, but I don't think I've met a woman who ever really appreciated me for me. The misogynistic tactics I've used on girls are endless... and they work... Joe talked about a couple, and I wish they didn't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joebudda

Mar 10, 2004
Off The Grid
✟25,919.00
Faith
Atheist
ravenwolf said:
nope , no kids

Yeah I edited it out once I reread your post.

What I was getting at is what you brushed upon. You can’t be a wimp. That is the biggest turn off. Women like to be women, they want a strong man. Not mussels but as you eluded to in character.

Upvote 0

Arkanin

Human
Oct 13, 2003
Texas
✟7,151.00
Faith
Anglican
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yeah.. Joe, I've read entire books about how to manipulate women. I don't have any problems manipulating women. If I wanted to get laid tonight I could do it without even that much effort. But I don't want that.

I naturally want to cut a bonsai tree in the morning and edit in assembler and sometimes go to the gym. I listen to enya and evanescence and I play the Saxaphone and I think Moby is a musical genius. I would rather stay in and not party and I would rather read a book about philosophy than go to the night club. That's being myself.

And I can't be myself while being attractive to girls. I really have no problems with getting girls to like me when I act like something I'm not because that's easy. Hence, I may decide to stay single for the rest of my life or take up womanizing since it's the closest thing to companionship I'll have. And as it is given my natural personality I'd rather just be single. It just makes me sick. :sick:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joebudda

Mar 10, 2004
Off The Grid
✟25,919.00
Faith
Atheist
Arkanin said:
Yeah.. Joe, I've read entire books about how to manipulate women. I don't have any problems manipulating women. If I wanted to get laid tonight I could do it without even that much effort. But I don't want that.
I don’t think of it as manipulating women. I think of it as getting in the door. Then you can converse and find out more about each other.

Also I live here in southern California which is pretty much a meat market out here.

Arkanin said:
I naturally want to cut a bonsai tree in the morning and edit in assembler and sometimes go to the gym. I listen to enya and evanescence and I play the Saxaphone and I think Moby is a musical genius. I would rather stay in and not party and I would rather read a book about philosophy than go to the night club. That's being myself.
I love all music. Yesterday while doing chores around the house I was jamming classical. This morning I made myself a cup of coffee and put on some Nora Jones. I think Moby is a musical genius as well.

I play the guitar. Many girls like guys that play musical interments. Do you have any open mic nights around you. Go and jam some improv.

Arkanin said:
And I can't be myself while being attractive to girls. I really have no problems with getting girls to like me when I act like something I'm not because that's easy. Hence, I may decide to stay single for the rest of my life or take up womanizing since it's the closest thing to companionship I'll have. And as it is given my natural personality I'd rather just be single. It just makes me sick. :sick:
The problem now days is there really isn’t anything to do other then go to the movies, hang out at some coffee shop, a bar or club.

You can always do the online personals thing. My roommate does it and she is always going out because of it.

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
ravenwolf said:
awww, you will, just hang in there and stay the hell away from those evil ones:)
Saying "evil ones" implies that another option exists. You've read the story of Adam and Eve, haven't you?;)

The ones I cared the most for each broke my heart and optimism; the ones I was indifferent towards held a candle for me....I'll never understand it. It's a paradox, Arkanin....if you "phony it up", they'll be beating down your door; but if you're genuine, you're likely to have a long, exhaustive search. Your integrity is worth it, though...sounds like you have that figured out.

Keep your chin up. They're just women.;)

Btodd

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.