Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlf

Sep 24, 2004
Visit site
✟7,723.00
Faith
Christian
Well my thread got banned from another Christian board for quoting from the KJV. If this is not the proper forum, please move it to the correct one :) Let's see if it is allowed here:

I will be perfectly frank. It is my opinion that recent teachings on this matter are simply doctrines of devils held by those who have turned away their ears from the truth and have been turned aside unto fables. Yet why is this happening? I believe that most of it is the failure of men to lead in the home, the church as well as in government. In Leviticus God warns the children of Israel:

19:29
Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a harlot; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness

God is clear. If men exploit their daughters sexually, then the land will be defiled. We live in a land which has fallen to whoredom. Television, movies, magazines, and the internet are filled with salacious images of scantily clad women. The land has fallen to whoredom. Our politician are held on a short leash for fear that their whoremongering should be exposed. The land has fallen to whoredom. We have become the laughingstock of other cultures as we are seen as the great satan and sin city. The land has fallen to whoredom. Even in our churches women and young girls compete to see who can get away with dressing the most provocatively. The land has fallen to whoredom. Vast numbers of young women are tattooing their backsides and cutting their chest open for implants. The land has fallen to whoredom. What does God's Word say about this:

Proverbs

7:10
And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.

7:11
(She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:

30:20
Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

9:13
A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

9:14
For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,

9:15
To call passengers who go right on their ways:

9:16
Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,

9:17
Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.

9:18
But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

21:19
It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

After the land is filled with whoredom it ends up being filled with all manner of rebellion which includes feminism. To the extent that men in the church follow after whoredom, the church ends up filled with feminism and rebellion. Jesus shows us where women teaching in the church leads to, whoredom:

King James Version of the Bible
Book of Revelation
Chapter 2

2:20
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

2:21
And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

2:22
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

2:23
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Jesus refers to this woman as Jezebel, why? Jezebel was the wife of king Ahab. An utterly wicked woman who was the daughter of a pagan king:

Book of 1 Kings
Chapter 16

16:31
And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him.

The spirit of Jezebel is one of a usurper of authority. Jezebel sought to slay all the prophets of God. If it were not for the intervention of one of the servants of the king who hid the prophets in caves, she would have destroyed all but Elijah. Elijah then fled for his life to the mountain of God for she sought to slay him too. This same whorish murderous spirit will soon fill the earth as satan uses it to slay God's messengers once again:

Book of Revelation
Chapter 17

17:3
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

17:4
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

17:6
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The spirit of whoredom which fills the land is beginning to take over the churches as well. This open rebellion causes the Word of God to be blasphemed:

Book of Titus
Chapter 2

2:3
The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

2:4
That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

2:5
To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

For even pagan idolatrous men are aware of the order of nature and are horrified by this type of rebellion. God used the chaste and discreet Esther to save the nation of Israel in her faithfullness. She is contrasted with the self-willed and rebellious pagan queen:

Book of Esther
Chapter 1

1:10
On the seventh day, when the heart of the king was merry with wine, he commanded Mehuman, Biztha, Harbona, Bigtha, and Abagtha, Zethar, and Carcas, the seven chamberlains that served in the presence of Ahasuerus the king,

1:11
To bring Vashti the queen before the king with the crown royal, to shew the people and the princes her beauty: for she was fair to look on.

1:12
But the queen Vashti refused to come at the king's commandment by his chamberlains: therefore was the king very wroth, and his anger burned in him.

1:13
Then the king said to the wise men, which knew the times, (for so was the king's manner toward all that knew law and judgment:

1:14
And the next unto him was Carshena, Shethar, Admatha, Tarshish, Meres, Marsena, and Memucan, the seven princes of Persia and Media, which saw the king's face, and which sat the first in the kingdom.

1:15
What shall we do unto the queen Vashti according to law, because she hath not performed the commandment of the king Ahasuerus by the chamberlains?

1:16
And Memucan answered before the king and the princes, Vashti the queen hath not done wrong to the king only, but also to all the princes, and to all the people that are in all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus.

1:17
For this deed of the queen shall come abroad unto all women, so that they shall despise their husbands in their eyes, when it shall be reported, The king Ahasuerus commanded Vashti the queen to be brought in before him, but she came not.

1:18
Likewise shall the ladies of Persia and Media say this day unto all the king's princes, which have heard of the deed of the queen. Thus shall there arise too much contempt and wrath.

1:19
If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she.

As surely as whoredom is followed by rebellion and usurpation in the Church, the Word of God is blasphemed by unbelievers. Men who cannot rule their own household are excluded from service due to the fact that they cannot possibly rule the Church if they cannot even rule their own household. How much worse to have women ruling the Church? God forbid:

Book of 1 Timothy
Chapter 3

3:2
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

3:3
Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

3:4
One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

3:5
(For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

Only in the most Godless nations do women bear rule. Most of them are gone now because God has wiped them off the face of the earth. Those nations were filled with whoredom, idolatry, witchcraft and murder. Is the Christian west now fallen so far that even the pagan nations of old would be ashamed to be like that? It appears so. But God has never changed, and he never will change. The counterfeit church is called a harlot by God and will be judged by him. He warns us to depart from her wickedness:

Book of Revelation
Chapter 18

18:1
And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

18:2
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

18:3
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

JolieHeart

~ Steadfast ~
Site Supporter
Nov 17, 2006
USA
✟28,067.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I can see why your post was banned.

Quoting itself is not a problem. Misinterpreting and intentionally stirring the kettle, is.

Women pastors, in and of themselves, are not harlots, Jezebels, prophetesses, seers, or fortune tellers.

Please study the history and the facts before making blanket inaccuracies. Queen Vashti was commanded to present herself to the king's company during the time that drunken men were in the room. The king's company/guests partook of the king's hospitality, including alcohol and sexual favors of the concubines, dancers, and servants. The room was one big drunken orgy. Queen Vashti refused to degrade herself with such activity, refused to go into the room and undoubtedly be shared with a bunch of drunken men. She protected her honor. An honorable king/male would not subject his wife to such atrocities. Proof of the male ego, pride, focus on sex, and belittlement of women.

God bless you all.

Upvote 0

johnlf

Sep 24, 2004
Visit site
✟7,723.00
Faith
Christian
You said:

"Queen Vashti was commanded to present herself to the king's company during the time that drunken men were in the room. The king's company/guests partook of the king's hospitality, including alcohol and sexual favors of the concubines, dancers, and servants. The room was one big drunken orgy."

I'm not sure where you are finding that in the Bible. Of course there was drinking, it was a pagan feast. But many of the leaders of that empire came to know God through the testimony of Daniel; Cyrus, and Darius were 2. So I think it is quite a stretch to assume that this was a "drunken orgy". You should be careful about speaking without knowledge:

38:2
Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

30:6
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Be that as it may, the reason I quoted that incident is to show that for THOUSANDS of years women have obeyed men, and wives their husbands. EVEN IN PAGAN CULTURES! That is why unbelievers seeing women leading in the Church will cause the the Word of God to be degraded:

2:5

To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Upvote 0

johnlf

Sep 24, 2004
Visit site
✟7,723.00
Faith
Christian
You said:

"Are you suggesting that men do not participate in "whoredom?" Are they not just as guilty as women?"

I'm not sure how you missed my point on this, but I will repeat it. I said the problem began with men. Specifically I said:

"19:29
Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a harlot; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness

God is clear. If men exploit their daughters sexually, then the land will be defiled. We live in a land which has fallen to whoredom
"

The problem begins with fathers causing and allowing their daughters to become and act like harlots. Men do this because they desire to lust after each other's daughters and wives. As I said:

"women and young girls compete to see who can get away with dressing the most provocatively. The land has fallen to whoredom. Vast numbers of young women are tattooing their backsides and cutting their chest open for implants. The land has fallen to whoredom"

Men are responsible for this by participating in it, i.e. viewing inappropriate contentography and sexually explicit images. Supporting the objectification of each other's daughters and wives. And failing to rebuke and restrain their own daughters from being, dressing and acting like harlots. Hence:

Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a harlot; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

We are now here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You said:

"Are you suggesting that men do not participate in "whoredom?" Are they not just as guilty as women?"

I'm not sure how you missed my point on this, but I will repeat it. I said the problem began with men. Specifically I said:

"19:29

God is clear. If men exploit their daughters sexually, then the land will be defiled. We live in a land which has fallen to whoredom
"

The problem begins with fathers causing and allowing their daughters to become and act like harlots. Men do this because they desire to lust after each other's daughters and wives. As I said:

"women and young girls compete to see who can get away with dressing the most provocatively. The land has fallen to whoredom. Vast numbers of young women are tattooing their backsides and cutting their chest open for implants. The land has fallen to whoredom"

Men are responsible for this by participating in it, i.e. viewing inappropriate contentography and sexually explicit images. Supporting the objectification of each other's daughters and wives. And failing to rebuke and restrain their own daughters from being, dressing and acting like harlots. Hence:

Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a harlot; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

We are now here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When you provide the Book that is from, then I may just take your seriously.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
How utterly ridiculous a notion! this thread is nowheresville! What a disgusting thread title!

I agree with BrBob! What we have here is a spirit of contention, with just enough bible knowledge to make him dangerous to the Body of Christ.

Engaging him is to your own peril.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheFathersDaughter

The Revolution has Started
Mar 3, 2007
✟9,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
If Esther hadn't spoken up and become a temporary pastor to the King and her husband, all the Jews in the land would've been slaughtered. Esther had no "spirit of whoredom" even though she was gifted by God with beauty. So what makes you so quick to assume all women are destined to be harlots in pastor ship.

Technically, the Bible turns off more to MEN in high positions in the church, seeing as the examples given are the Pharisees. And you can see how well of an example they are.

Upvote 0

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
If Esther hadn't spoken up and become a temporary pastor to the King and her husband, all the Jews in the land would've been slaughtered. Esther had no "spirit of whoredom" even though she was gifted by God with beauty. So what makes you so quick to assume all women are destined to be harlots in pastor ship.

Technically, the Bible turns off more to MEN in high positions in the church, seeing as the examples given are the Pharisees. And you can see how well of an example they are.
I agree w/ you completely... I was just pointing out how hypocritical it was to point out one woman's disobedience as being the spirit of harlotdome and another's being lauded... the irony of it cracks me up...

Upvote 0

Abufihamat

Jul 17, 2007
✟7,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The author evidentally fears women being superior to him; odd, he should be competing with males.

But I know why he competes with females; because he's convinced himself that they are less then him, therefore, capable of being beaten.

Reactions: Gwenyfur
Upvote 0

johnlf

Sep 24, 2004
Visit site
✟7,723.00
Faith
Christian
Let me ask you all a question. Who spoke for God during the Old Testament? The prophets. And what did the prophets of the Old Testament period talk about. The latest fads or trends? Happy happy fun talk? No, they WARNED of impending DOOM because Israel had strayed from paths God gave them and followed after idols. Do you think that the Church is any different? Do you think that God will not send a tare-filled, disobedient, ecumenical WH*RE into GREAT TRIBULATION? If you don't, then you don't know the same God that I know.

Book of Numbers

21:5
And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

If the bread of God's Word is not enough for you, but you will have itching ears and desire some new truth, God has something for you, FIERY SERPENTS! My friends, after you have rejected the CLEAR teaching of God you will be given over to devils to destroy your conscience and mind. For we battle against strongholds, demonic principalities which seek to enslave the believer's mind with lies from the pit. Lies about God. Lies about the Bible. Seducing spirits which seek to infiltrate the Church and take it over and make it into the coming WH*RE of Babylon, the false church. Claiming to be of God, but really a filthy wh*re holding a cup of the abominations of her fornication.

The gentile Church is going the way of Israel. She is proud, thinking that she is taking over the world. But in truth she is naked and poor. She is nigh on to being rejected by God:

Book of Matthew

13:31
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:

13:32
Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

She has filled the whole world but has done so by becoming the habitation of devils, the cage of every foul and hateful bird. How do these foul, unclean and hateful birds get in the tree? One of the foremost ways is by DISREGARDING the clear teaching of the Word of God that women are to be in SILENCE in the churches, it is a SHAME for them to speak:

14:34
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

Book of 1 Corinthians

14:35
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

14:36
What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?

14:37
If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

Oh men of seared conscience, I beseech you. WHY WILL YOU DISOBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD?

One teacher from the Assemblies of God proudly boasts how without fear she went before her Church teaching about God's supposed feminine aspects. DO YOU NOT FEAR AND QUAKE AT THE THOUGHT OF GOD? A CONSUMING FIRE! This "assembly" which produced the likes of Kathryn Kuhlman:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xBpldBh346w

Stop the video 17 seconds in. Have you no discerning of spirits? YOU CAN SEE THE DEVILS IN HER EYES!! She is wholly given over to satan. POSSESSED BY DEVILS. Why, because she DISOBEYED THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD and attempted to usurp authority over men by teaching in the Church.

18:2
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Oh friends don't you see? God has never changed. He is the same God as in the Old Testament. Those who despised his law died without mercy. Do you think he will not hold accountable those who twist and distort his Word.

What was Eve's sin? SHE BELIEVED A LIE ABOUT GOD!!! Don't you see? That was why she was in the transgression. That is why women cannot preach or teach. BECAUSE OF THE ANGELS. It is not some cultural taboo which comes from the first century. It is true from Genesis. That's why Paul refers to Genesis to validate his argument. Disobeying God in this area is to BREAK A TYPE OF CHRIST! Man is the head of the woman as Christ is the head of the Church. Shall the Church teach Christ? God forbid. Moses broke a type of Christ by striking the rock instead of speaking to it and for this was barred from entering the promised land. What will God do to those who break God's type by having the Church over Christ? The woman over man? He will give their minds over to DEVILS:

11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

11:4
Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.

11:5
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

11:6
For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

11:7
For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

11:8
For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

11:9
Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

11:10
For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

God clearly warns us here of the importance of this typology. The reason is clearly given as being because of the angels. It has nothing whatsoever to with culture. Only a seared conscience would try to justify disobeying the clear teaching of God's Word by appealing to culture. The Word of God is not constrained by culture. Those cultures which reject God's standards will be tossed onto the ash heap of history. God never changes. He is the same today as he was when he gave the commands to Paul as to what order should be observed in the Church. God never changed, WE DID!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.