Women pastors, the spirit of whoredom (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWNEWMAN

Senior Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
✟21,154.00
Faith
Christian
Its just a matter of speaking because you say so... but other things are not a manner of speaking because... why? You say so again?
That's what I believe. Not that my saying it's so makes it's so but, that, in the case you sighted it is a "manner of speaking"

Upvote 0

JWNEWMAN

Senior Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
✟21,154.00
Faith
Christian
ERROR WILL ROBINSON!!!

I made a critical error I'd like to correct. OK I may have made more but, this is one I recognize as such:

The body is redeemable. In it's present state no good thing dwells in it (that is with regard to its intentions) It's in a state of corruption and death. However, it will be redeemed when resurrected or when caught up to meet Christ in the air.

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sorry I'm having a problem with quoting tonight, I marked the wrong one. this is to 2ducklow or KCDAD.

Could you please show me where Jesus clears up their misunderstanding? Can you please show me where he denies that He was claiming He was God? Wouldn't he need to tell them they misunderstood what He was saying so he didn't confuse them?
Mark 2:5
And Jesus seeing their faith said to the paralytic, " Son, your sins are forgiven."
6But some of the scribes were sitting there and reasoning in their hearts,
7 "Why does this man speak that way? He is blaspheming; who can forgive sins but God alone?"

:thumbsup:
Has anyone answered this post? Has anyone denying Jesus' Deity found where Jesus sets the record straight with the crowds who were seeking to stone Him for blasphemy becuz they understood Him to claim He was God?
Where's Jesus' direct counter to their horrible misunderstanding of His claims? :scratch: If He isn't God, then He HAS to set them straight right there to tell them they misunderstood what He was claiming and then explain what He meant instead.

And another good verse of proof to support Jesus Deity, ONLY GOD CAN FORGIVE SIN - Jesus forgave sin.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.