Women, have you ever had a guy be into you but you weren't into him initially but then it changed?

Therese Rose

Mar 20, 2018
United States
✟8,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have you ever had fallen for him later on even though you weren't initially interested in him when he liked you? If so, what caused that to happen?
haha yes, with my current bf. He has a zany sarcastic sense of humor that i initially took very seriously and thought that his jokes were his legit opinions. i thought he was like actually crazy. but once he opened up to me and i saw who he really was, i was head over heels. unfortunately, we've had some dumb arguments when he brings up past times when, from his perspective, he was so in love with me and i didnt like him. I did like him i just also thought he was insane haha. now its like i don't even care how it happened im just very grateful that it did

Upvote 0

Zango11

Apr 2, 2018
Belfast
✟11,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Have you ever had fallen for him later on even though you weren't initially interested in him when he liked you? If so, what caused that to happen?

Yes although I didn’t realise he liked me at the time.

This guy at my church helped out with the youth club alongside me and a few others for around a year. He had an interesting personality, very honest to say the least lol! He was also quite flirtatious with single women within the church so whenever he started to try and get to know me better, I thought he took pity on me (as I was new to the church with little friends) without realising he actually liked me.
Funnily enough it was whenever he stopped this and treated me like the others, I realised what had happened. By this stage he was no longer interested in starting a relationship and I started to find his personality really attractive. Don’t get me wrong he was a Godly guy, just a little immature in his faith at this time (as was I!)

Although I’m glad nothing happened as I think our personalities would have clashed and we would have brought the worst out in each other.

Upvote 0

Hopemadenew

Apr 22, 2018
Half way
✟15,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged

Yeah a long time ago my old best friend. He was into me, but for me he was just a friend. I liked someone else. But what changed that is that we would talk all night on the phone, and i became attracted to the person he was

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
am I allowed to say even tho am married? if not, will erase

a man was transferred in from out of state where I was working
he started trying to talk to me
he was "bugging" me it seemed as wanted to get my work done so tried to ignore him
he didn't look at all like the type of guy I usually went out with and wasn't attracted to him
one day he caught me off guard and asked me out and since couldn't think of an excuse, I said yes
for some odd reason, told him on that first date that I was never getting married and he said "never is a long time"

two months later, we were engaged

what changed? he was kind, a gentleman, considerate, grew up going to church and a Christian, we had the same values
also, say that I am more attracted to him today after yrs of marriage, especially after we became parents and see what a great dad he is

Last edited:
Upvote 0