Oct 3, 2005
Mississippi
Visit site
✟677.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello ladies! I am a twenty-nine year old married female who is looking for other women to fellowship with through email.

Okay. That paragraph was so that you would know what this thread was about before you clicked on it. Now I get to tell you the details.

I'm silly sometimes, but I'm serious most of the time. I'm incredibly shy in real life but I love to send really long email messages; that's where I do my communicating. I work full-time at Wal-Mart at nights and I sleep during the days but I almost always check my email on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.

I don't have any children of my own, but I do have a stepson who visits occasionally. I'm happily married to a wonderful Christian man, and I'll talk about him a lot! I'll also talk about my favorite TV shows (like Frasier), my favorite Christian singers (like Rich Mullins) and my favorite video games (like the Sims 2) and the fact that I still haven't gotten much work done around the house! Probably because of watching TV, listening to music, and playing games. I'm still a kid at heart!

But I love to talk about deep, meaningful things, too. And I want someone to share life experiences with. I'm non-denominational, so it doesn't matter what denomination you are. I don't judge. I'm very open-minded. I'm very sensitive. It's hard for me to make friends but I treasure the few close, personal friendships that I have. I would really like to have a friend that I will be able to talk to about anything. And I'm really glad this website has a way for me to make friends. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Reactions: CCe

joaddi3

~ it's not a choice, it's a child ~
Jun 12, 2007
Montclair, California
Visit site
✟20,351.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello ladies! I am a twenty-nine year old married female who is looking for other women to fellowship with through email.

Okay. That paragraph was so that you would know what this thread was about before you clicked on it. Now I get to tell you the details.

I'm silly sometimes, but I'm serious most of the time. I'm incredibly shy in real life but I love to send really long email messages; that's where I do my communicating. I work full-time at Wal-Mart at nights and I sleep during the days but I almost always check my email on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.

I don't have any children of my own, but I do have a stepson who visits occasionally. I'm happily married to a wonderful Christian man, and I'll talk about him a lot! I'll also talk about my favorite TV shows (like Frasier), my favorite Christian singers (like Rich Mullins) and my favorite video games (like the Sims 2) and the fact that I still haven't gotten much work done around the house! Probably because of watching TV, listening to music, and playing games. I'm still a kid at heart!

But I love to talk about deep, meaningful things, too. And I want someone to share life experiences with. I'm non-denominational, so it doesn't matter what denomination you are. I don't judge. I'm very open-minded. I'm very sensitive. It's hard for me to make friends but I treasure the few close, personal friendships that I have. I would really like to have a friend that I will be able to talk to about anything. And I'm really glad this website has a way for me to make friends. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
i'd love to meet you, you can pm me anytime...i work graveyard shift too...

Upvote 0