• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Woman returns 'dead' Christmas tree to Costco for full refund

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Johnboy53, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Johnboy53

Johnboy53 Looking For Interesting News.

+1,342
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Jan. 11 (UPI) -- An aghast Costco customer recounted the tale of another customer who he said returned her "dead" Christmas tree to the store for a full refund.

"I can't make this stuff up," Scott Bentley wrote in a Facebook post that appears to have since been deleted or made private. "Woman in line at Costco, totally nonchalant, to return her Christmas tree 'because it is dead' on Jan. 4."

Woman returns 'dead' Christmas tree to Costco for full refund

2. majj27

majj27 Mr. Owl has had quite enough

+1,127
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    I would have taken it back, gladly.

After hitting her with a massive restocking fee, then adding on a whopper of a charge for returning the item in damaged condition. Hey, it's only fair.

3. Go Braves

Go Braves Well-Known Member

+1,936
    United States
    Baptist
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Doesn't surprise me. Somebody who goes through the bother of hauling in a dead Christmas tree, is not going to be quick to be reasoned with, will hold up the line for a good long while arguing. Besides,
    I've seen folks return dead plants that died not on account of them being bad but on account of not being watered. Smh

4. Aryeh Jay

Aryeh Jay Veteran Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+4,738
    United States
    Married
    I tried to return 24 empty Mexican Coca-Cola bottles because they were empty. Costco laughed at me. :(

5. Galaxy Hunter

Galaxy Hunter Member

+103
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    If she lives in the country and uses a septic tank I feel sorry for the people who work in the local grocery store.