Woah Pfizer executive admits they are considering mutating virus.

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟453,911.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm resistant to news like this because there is a lot of lies and misinformation everywhere, but this seems legit!, and google and youtube shadowbanned this video already. This is the biggest news since forever and people are not getting it, it could be possible is somehow false but i don't think it is.

Last edited:

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Basically, what the Pfizer guy was saying is that Pfizer had considered where the virus might mutate in the future to produce vaccines that would respond to those anticipated mutations before they become widespread. (The vaccines are at least 6 months behind widespread emergence of particular variants.) It's a perfectly reasonable thing to consider, but (a) it might not be effective (might not generate mutations that appear) and (b) there could be some downsides related to the creation and containment of new variants that haven't (and may not ever) evolved on their own in the wild. This approach requires very careful consideration of the possibilities of lab failures.

[This is not traditional "Gain of function" work. That involves taking existing features from one virus and adding it to another. For example, taking a deadly virus that doesn't spread well and giving it a feature that makes it propagate more rapidly.]

Like most "PV" operations, this video "investigation" is designed to propagate a point of view, particularly one not backed by actual facts. In this case they are fueling a "vaccines are dangerous" and probably "vaccine companies are dangerous" narrative.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟453,911.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Basically, what the Pfizer guy was saying is that Pfizer had considered where the virus might mutate in the future to produce vaccines that would respond to those anticipated mutations before they become widespread. (The vaccines are at least 6 months behind widespread emergence of particular variants.) It's a perfectly reasonable thing to consider, but (a) it might not be effective (might not generate mutations that appear) and (b) there could be some downsides related to the creation and containment of new variants that haven't (and may not ever) evolved on their own in the wild. This approach requires very careful consideration of the possibilities of lab failures.

[This is not traditional "Gain of function" work. That involves taking existing features from one virus and adding it to another. For example, taking a deadly virus that doesn't spread well and giving it a feature that makes it propagate more rapidly.]

Like most "PV" operations, this video "investigation" is designed to propagate a point of view, particularly one not backed by actual facts. In this case they are fueling a "vaccines are dangerous" and probably "vaccine companies are dangerous" narrative.

And you think this is perfectly normal?, is this even legal?. Why doesn't the media talk about this. Project veritas didn't made up those words the guy said them himself.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why doesn't the media talk about this.
Due to long history of Project Veritas being less than truthful or trustworthy.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And you think this is perfectly normal?,

Yes, I do. It seems like a perfectly valid means to generate possible protein structures in SARS-CoV-2 that might occur naturally and build a vaccine that contains a cocktail of responses to them all. Directed evolution is a very powerful tool for exploring the available parameter space. I'm not sure if it would be wise, but that's what research ethics boards are for.
is this even legal?
As far as I know, yes.
Why doesn't the media talk about this. Project veritas didn't made up those words the guy said them himself.

PV is a political psyop. It is not journalism. Their sole purpose is to generate "shocking content" that can be used out of context to push certain political agenda items -- in this case various aspects of the antivax conspiracies. Media outlets *have* used PV stuff in the past and been burned before. SOme of them are getting a bit wiser about this all.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟453,911.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Due to long history of Project Veritas being less than truthful or trustworthy.

If it were fake, project veritas people could face jail time for defamation, but the companies it seems just want to put out the fires.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟453,911.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I do. It seems like a perfectly valid means to generate possible protein structures in SARS-CoV-2 that might occur naturally and build a vaccine that contains a cocktail of responses to them all. Directed evolution is a very powerful tool for exploring the available parameter space. I'm not sure if it would be wise, but that's what research ethics boards are for.

As far as I know, yes.

PV is a political psyop. It is not journalism. Their sole purpose is to generate "shocking content" that can be used out of context to push certain political agenda items -- in this case various aspects of the antivax conspiracies. Media outlets *have* used PV stuff in the past and been burned before. SOme of them are getting a bit wiser about this all.

Actually i'm grateful they exists, to try record people confessing stuff like this, everyone should be.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If it were fake, project veritas people could face jail time for defamation, but the companies it seems just want to put out the fires.
They have landed themselves in legal trouble before and may well be there again.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Actually i'm grateful they exists, to try record people confessing stuff like this, everyone should be.

The Pfizer guy isn't "confessing" to anything. He's just talking about some possible research paths they considered for developing more "future proof" vaccines. There is no evil intent behind what he describes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Right, it doesn’t count as a “smoking gun” if the producer of the videos mines the iron, smelts it into steel, rolls the steel, drills the steel, machines the steel, make the gunpowder, fashion the rounds and loads the gun.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't trust a multi millionaire company whos 'scientist' admitted covid is going to be a cash cow for a long time. Nothing shady at all with a pharma company mutating a virus...

A millionaire is a category of person, not companies. Pfizer would be gennerally called a multi-billion dollar company. (Both in sales and market cap.)

While it might be a bit gauche to say so, there are billions of humans who need to be vaccinated, and new versions of the virus will be needed for a long time. Pfizer makes those vaccines (and treatment drugs). They do so to make a profit. That is the way of our healthcare system. If you'd rather nationalize the drug companies feel free to propose it.

Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I don't trust a multi millionaire company whos 'scientist' admitted covid is going to be a cash cow for a long time. Nothing shady at all with a pharma company mutating a virus...

I'm sorry, I can't figure out how purposely killing of a large segment of the population with mutated vaccines or viruses is somehow a "cash cow".

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fact one of if not the only way to learn is by a virus. It goes everywhere something man still can't make up or do with out learning from a virus. I have shared what one prophet said 2016 then June/July I forget .. I can still see the video it was June or July where he talked about God told him a pandemic was coming world wide and the unscrupulous would take advantage of it. And they did oh man did they make money off it. I know more that got sick had some like lost taste only after the shot and booster. Me? Never take the flu shot why take would I take this one. Never have praise God glory to Jesus. LOVE To say it was by FAITH! Part but mostly na didn;'t want to. I have this problem since I was like 3 now 61 I don't like being told what do to haha. That works good for faith...oh really does. All my life being told you can or this wont work. It will for me always has.

I back it up with His word..sorry getting side tracked. I don't think this is the end of this virus though

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Project Veritas can tend to be a "feast or famine" source in terms of substance.

There have been times in which they actually have uncovered some bombshells (and this could be one of them, time will tell), but they destroy their credibility in a lot of cases due to their methodology.

For instance, getting a person on hidden cam (or audio recording) who thinks they're on a date (which means exaggeration trying to sound impressive) and who may or may not have had a few drinks (which means even more exaggeration in the cause of trying to sound more impressive) isn't reliable for being "proof" of anything. Yet, Project Veritas has had more than a few "bombshell releases" that were based on recordings done under those circumstances.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,189,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry, I can't figure out how purposely killing of a large segment of the population with mutated vaccines or viruses is somehow a "cash cow".
Yeah, even I am not that harsh on the funeral industrial complex.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Jail time for “infotainment”?
Of course when one is rooted in the mindset that “the real truth is hidden” then any kook can get their horrendous video taken down and then talk about the way that TPTB came down on them and bask in the glow of their adoring fans.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
So, the videos were removed... and it were videos of a guy admitting things so i don't see why it would be fake news.
Maybe they took them down because the videos were less than truthful?

Upvote 0