Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,141.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, something that happened- about a year ago I was at the Supernatural Life conference at Life Center Ministries in Harrisburg, PA. I met someone who had taken the train in from Philadelphia and we decided to go out witnessing after the conference was over, we went down to the train station and started talking to people about Jesus. We were walking down the platform when I sensed a presence walking behind us (a good presence), I sensed that it was there to help us. It may have been an angel!

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hey, something that happened- about a year ago I was at the Supernatural Life conference at Life Center Ministries in Harrisburg, PA. I met someone who had taken the train in from Philadelphia and we decided to go out witnessing after the conference was over, we went down to the train station and started talking to people about Jesus. We were walking down the platform when I sensed a presence walking behind us (a good presence), I sensed that it was there to help us. It may have been an angel!
Yes, it's possible.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,060.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If you are committed to stepping out on the cutting edge, He will show up in all sorts of ways.

• Agree
Reactions: Inhocsigno
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God. Later we read that the Word walked among us.

When we witness we are living epistles giving a living testimony from the living word of God. We are gathered in His name two or more ( the Word/Jesus) and when we speak in His name He promises to be in the midst of us.

Upvote 0

valerina

From Europe to the United States
Oct 3, 2021
New York
✟22,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

wow. this is an amazing thing to see

Upvote 0