With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I sit and reflect on all the ways God has blessed me. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

We are in a pandemic. Chaos abounds. Everyone must wear face masks to slow the spread of Covid while medical people look for a cure.

In these perilous times. Reflect on all the blessings God has given you. Do you live somewhere? That is something to be thankful for. Do you get enough to eat? That is something to be thankful for. Do you still get to spend time with loved ones? That too is a blessing.

During this time, I have tried to search and seek after the Truth. Not in the news, or politicians, or in the latest happenings of the world, but rather, in worship to the King of kings and the Lord of lords. How blessed are we to be able to worship our heavenly Father through the Son by the Holy Spirit?

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

In Genesis, Adam corrupted God's creation and let the pleasures of his heart dictate his behavior. So God kicked Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden and cursed the ground making it difficult for Adam to provide for his family. Then, out of what they had, Cain and Abel provided sacrifices to God. God loved Abel's sacrifice, but he hated Cain's sacrifice. Cain in response kills his brother out of jealousy. God's response to Cain's sin was that he cursed the ground once again making it difficult to provide for himself and his family and his heirs. So you see, it can always be worse. Everything is a blessing. As bad as it may be, there is still God's blessing over what we do have.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.