Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dueling rituals. Now if we could just get the Christians and Witches praying against each other in the same room and film it.

I envision something like this.... :D

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,185,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Isn't that sorta like praying for the President?
There's a thread on this forum calling for mass prayer to "counter" the witch curse.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
If this is true, then maybe we should be praying against the witches' 'prayers'. And certainly for Trump and the American government in any case.
Do you want to pray for him being able to harm human souls, streams or rocks? Or all of the above?

Reactions: LinguaIgnota
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
On the one side is Atheists, wiccans, and pagans, on the other is there are Christians, and patriots behind President Trump. It a Spiritual battle between the faithful, and faithless.
Round 1, fight!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,238,970.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: Kevin Ambrose
Upvote 0

tansy

Jan 12, 2008
✟35,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you want to pray for him being able to harm human souls, streams or rocks? Or all of the above?

No I would want to pray for him to govern wisely, making the best decisions and that he should be kept safe from harm, whether physical or spiritual. That kind of thing.

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well just when you thought things were getting weird in our society, well they just trump (no pun intended) it up. The media failed. Hillary failed. Shumer failed. McCain failed. Now hitting an all time low the Anti-President movement reaches the point of conjuring spells.

Witches vs. Donald Trump: Massive Spell To Be Cast On President, Group Claims

Witches vs. Donald Trump: Massive Spell To Be Cast On President, Group Claims

As if the Democrats and angry protesters increasingly organizing against him weren't enough, President Donald Trump has a new enemy to worry about — witches. Really. Witches worldwide were planning to cast a massive spell on Trump Friday.

"Join the largest mass binding spell in history as participants around the world, individually and in groups, focus their consciousness to prevent Donald Trump from doing harm,"
the Facebook event for the spell-casting read.

A
document laying out the instructions for casting a spell on Trump detailed what, exactly, the group planned to do. They were preparing to put a "binding" spell on the president, which is aimed at preventing harm rather than causing it. It's unclear who originated the plan.
that because some within the anti-President movement seem to act like a suicide cult, similar to Jim Jones cult, those SDA fanatics in the Waco standoff, the Japanese Kamakazies of ww2, Hezbollah, ISIS, or Hamas, totally irrational, believing they are martyrs for their cause, or their religion of Decadence, and Hedonism.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Which House are in you? Are you a Slytherin? I prefer Gryffindor myself with it being brave and all. However, I admit Hufflepuff House and Ravenclaw House have their qualities too. But Slytherin... not so much, even if Merlin was from this House. o_O

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,332.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Which House are in you? Are you a Slytherin? I prefer Gryffindor myself with it being brave and all. However, I admit Hufflepuff House and Ravenclaw House have their qualities too. But Slytherin... not so much, even if Merlin was from this House. o_O
That one is older than harry potter.

Reactions: LinguaIgnota
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,185,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If they asked, I bet James Randi would fill in as the Referee. Penn Jillette could sub in if Randi isn't up to it.
Randy as ref, Penn doing commentary.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.