Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Not when these liberal judges soon retire or pass on, his excellency Mr.President Trump will put in judges that support the tenth amendment as originally intended, not activists judges who internet the First ten amendments of the Constitution of the United States as their own views, and not as it is.
Is there any limit on how you would have the power of the state used to make people adhere to your views?

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And why would they want to concern themselves with that in the first place? Some people really need to learn how to mind their own business and stop trying to coerce their spiritual beliefs unto people who believe differently than they do. I think it is more like these people wanting the 'freedom' to discriminate against someone because of that person's sexual orientation (or gender, skin color, interracial marriage) and then using their spiritual beliefs as an excuse to get away with that discrimination.

Through your history there been cases for the right to discourage. For example a black owned shop shouldn't have to sell goods to a KKK member, many Country clubs only allow elites to join, a sex offender can't become a teacher at schools, a felon can't get certain jobs, A homosexual can't become a priest in many Traditional Christian Churches, A Christian can't go into a mosque and start eating pork during Friday prayers, A Jew can't be a pope, etc. There a case for discrimination in history, and everyday life.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
How do you know if I have read it or not? According to the manual they should be burned, but we know that won't happen. I chose my username because it is a part of the history of criminal justice.
I thought you'd stated you'd hadn't read it. Or didn't understand something from it I don't recall.

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is there any limit on how you would have the power of the state used to make people adhere to your views?

it not forcing a view, if they want to be homosexuals do it in the privacy of their own home, if they want to get married, then go to San Francisco, not say Texas or Louisiana, if you want a wedding cake go to a secular baker, or order it online, if you want to have pride parades, not in front of little kids, pranching around half naked, simulating sex acts. None of this is forcing anything!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You remember the good ole' days, right? It was the the good ole' days when women were barefoot and pregnant at home and submissive to their husband, African Americans were still legally 'separate but equal' and still sat at the back of the bus, the Indians were still on their Reservations, and gays were still hiding in their closets. The good ole' days in America, right?

Native Americans were on their reservations because Democrats like Old Hickory put them there, Black folks where in the back of the bus, and faced segregation because of Democrats like Woodrow Wilson (who segregated the military), and the progressive FDR (refused to stop Jim crow for them Klan votes), and quite frankly it was a lot healthier when gays where in the closet with their headphones quietly singing Village People songs. As far as women suffrage goes, it was a Republican who first introduced legislation. for a women right to vote, and the NASWA was a Republican group, also Christians like Williams Jennings Bryant supported Women suffrage, those are the facts.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Native Americans were on their reservations because Democrats like Old Hickory put them there, Black folks where in the back of the bus, and faced segregation because of Democrats like Woodrow Wilson (who segregated the military), and the progressive FDR (refused to stop Jim crow for them Klan votes), and quite frankly it was a lot healthier when gays where in the closet with their headphones quietly singing Village People songs. As far as women suffrage goes, it was a Republican who first introduced legislation. for a women right to vote, and the NASWA was a Republican group, also Christians like Williams Jennings Bryant supported Women suffrage, those are the facts.

I could careless if it was a Democrat or a Republican. I am neither.

Anyway, we are getting way of the OP and some witches wanting to curse Trump.

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I could careless if it was a Democrat or a Republican. I am neither. I was just reminiscing about the good ole' days in the land of the free and the home of the brave, basking in all those memories of freedom, liberty and justice for all.
OK, and?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
it not forcing a view,

There is a great deal of force involved with arrests, prosecutions, involuntary commitment/"therapy" .

if they want to be homosexuals do it in the privacy of their own home

Until the police kick in the doors.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
By supporting on state level reimposing sodomy law, and classifying homosexuality as a mental illness, like it was in the 1950's, and support gay conversion therapy.

Goodbye First Amendment.

And apparently the independence of the APA from government, since you want to force them to identify something as a mental illness that they determined wasn't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the one side is Atheists, wiccans, and pagans, on the other is there are Christians, and patriots behind President Trump. It a Spiritual battle between the faithful, and faithless.

And the Jews, Muslims, Hindus, etc ?

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And the Jews, Muslims, Hindus, etc ?

A lot of Conservative Hindus voted for Trump, strong anti-Islamist movement among Hindus, same with the Jewish community, that was split between Clinton, and Trump, there even some Muslim's who voted for Trump, they know it a battle for the soul of America against the Secular Progressive machinery, and their allies.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the one side is Atheists, wiccans, and pagans, on the other is there are Christians, and patriots behind President Trump. It a Spiritual battle between the faithful, and faithless.

Please clarify something for me. Are you implying that Atheists, Wiccans, and Pagans cannot be patriots because they are not Christian? Also, there is nothing wrong with criticizing Trump or calling him out when he is wrong and steps out of line.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” - President Theodore Roosevelt

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Please clarify something for me. Are you implying that Atheists, Wiccans, and Pagans cannot be patriots because they are not Christian? Also, there is nothing wrong with criticizing Trump or calling him out when he is wrong and steps out of line.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” - President Theodore Roosevelt
No I'm not implying some Atheists, wiccans, and pagans can't be patriots, but that they often are siding with the international, and Domestic left against Christians, and Conservatives on the important issues that truly matter.

BTW T.R. was one of the worst presidents in US history up there with Andrew Johnson, FDR, James Buchanan, Woodrow Wilson, LBJ, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and Richard Nixon, total Progressive, the only thing he got right was Protectionist trade, and tariffs. He was no Eisenhower, Monroe, Washington, Harding, Tyler, Coolidge, Lincoln, Van Buren,Polk or soon to be President Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No I'm not implying some Atheists, wiccans, and pagans can't be patriots, but that they often are siding with the international, and Domestic left against Christians, and Conservatives on the important issues that truly matter.

Thank you for the clarification. I appreciate that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is a great deal of force involved with arrests, prosecutions, involuntary commitment/"therapy" .

Until the police kick in the doors.

if it is in the privacy of their home, no police can kick in the door, they need probable cause, a warrant, and eye witnesses to the crime, plus there still property Rights in America, in fact all sexual acts, and certain public display of affection should be in private period, straight or gay.

It wouldn't be involuntary therapy, it would between the parents of said homosexual kids, the Churches, and those contracted to do the therapy, homosexuality is a disorder, it needs medicine, the brain is not wired right, when a same sex attraction is happening.

• Haha
Reactions: LinguaIgnota
Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
if it is in the privacy of their home, no police can kick in the door, they need probable cause, a warrant, and eye witnesses to the crime, plus there still property Rights in America, in fact all sexual acts, and certain public display of affection should be in private period, straight or gay.

It wouldn't be involuntary therapy, it would between the parents of said homosexual kids, the Churches, and those contracted to do the therapy, homosexuality is a disorder, it needs medicine, the brain is not wired right, when a same sex attraction is happening.
And your welcome to have that opinion. Behind closed doors. Awaaaaay from society.

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Hey folks,

Just an update. I posted about this last night and spearheaded a call for Christians to counter this celebrated act of blasphemy with solidarity in prayer: Witches plan global ritual to curse Donald Trump.

Since I went to sleep early this morning our site has been picked up by the press and printed in countless stories about the "binding" ritual. My original article appeared here: Witches plan to curse Trump: We will counter with prayer. - Christian Nationalism

If anyone is staying up late tonight we will be praying as midnight strikes in each US timezone.

God bless.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Hey folks,

Just an update. I posted about this last night and spearheaded a call for Christians to counter this celebrated act of blasphemy with solidarity in prayer: Witches plan global ritual to curse Donald Trump.

Since I went to sleep early this morning our site has been picked up by the press and printed in countless stories about the "binding" ritual. My original article appeared here: Witches plan to curse Trump: We will counter with prayer. - Christian Nationalism

If anyone is staying up late tonight we will be praying as midnight strikes in each US timezone.

God bless.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.