Witches plan global ritual to curse Donald Trump.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No Hank not at the moment but I've cast out demons in Jesus name where the victim was cursed then delivered ..
Are you saying that someone else cursed them and so they were then possessed by a demon? Are there examples of this happening in the Bible?

I cannot think of anywhere in the Bible where someone put a curse on someone else.

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
A week after Melania Trump led a crowd in the Lord’s Prayer the Left is organizing their own religious display. Witches from around the world are being encouraged to partake in a ritualistic curse of President Trump:

Read more.
Whoa! I didn't even realize that the OP said this. No. This is not a thing from the Left. This is from very few people if ANY and saying this is true of the Left itself is gross slander / libel. Period.

Not by the OP, but by the posters of this stuff. Uh-uh. No way.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying that someone else cursed them and so they were then possessed by a demon? Are there examples of this happening in the Bible?

I cannot think of anywhere in the Bible where someone put a curse on someone else.

I think Cain was the first then Noah cursed one of his grandsons, one of Hams boys ..

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
After I went to sleep this morning this really blew up. The story linked in the OP was printed on dozens of news sites and we've managed to bring a lot more Christians into our prayer circle. Buzzfeed even reached out for an interview which I refused. No time for fake news.

We will be praying as midnight strikes in each timezone. Anyone wanting to stay up and partake is more than welcome to join.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Some clarification on what we're doing and why: The Day of Prayer: FAQ - Christian Nationalism

Note: The ritual is technically tomorrow. We are starting our prayer tonight because a lot of people seem confused on the midnight timing and may be conducting their ritual a day early.

• Informative
Reactions: *Cher
Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
They are having a thread in Catholic politics about this. They are laughing and making fun of this.

One would think Catholics would understand the risk the most. The Vatican has been very outspoken on the increase in cases of possession due to the easy access to occultic groups/literature.

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
One would think Catholics would understand the risk the most. The Vatican has been very outspoken on the increase in cases of possession due to the easy access to occultic groups/literature.
Well they don't. They are dismissing it as it being silly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I guess we will just have to pray harder then.
Yes. But so many through out this country has been praying for him
We never see where the left was praying for Hillary or Obama in this way. That's how I know God is with him. By the fruits we will know. Their behavior and they rejected praying.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes. But so many through out this country has been praying for him
We never see where the left was praying for Hillary or Obama in this way. That's how I know God is with him. By the fruits we will know. Their behavior and they rejected praying.

The best prayer is done in private.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Millions of Christians are praying for him in private.

I sometimes get the impression that there are millions of USAnian Christians who are praying to him rather than for him. I see nothing Godly or Christian about that man or his policies.

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
I sometimes get the impression that there are millions of USAnian Christians who are praying to him rather than for him. I see nothing Godly or Christian about that man or his policies.

There's a lot of projection in this post.

If anyone worships government it's the Left.

Tonight we will pray for the protection of someone who Satanists are attempting to curse. I'm sorry if that bothers you.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
If anyone worships government it's the Left.

What does "the Left" have to do with my comment?

Tonight we will pray for the protection of someone who Satanists are attempting to curse. I'm sorry if that bothers you.

It does bother me but I also realize that there is no such thing as a "curse" and that "Satanism' is a totally recent invention.

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
What does "the Left" have to do with my comment?

It does bother me but I also realize that there is no such thing as a "curse" and that "Satanism' is a totally recent invention.

It's a common talking point on the Left and since this is a Conservative forum most of the opposition we get on these issues come from that side of the aisle. I was active in the Trump campaign and I interacted with a lot of Evangelicals who worked and prayed hard for the President. To say that they were praying "to" him is an unnecessary insult.

Define recent? There's instances of Satanism that are thousands of years old. This hedonistic/Atheist blend started in the 1960's but it draws inspiration from far older traditions.

Upvote 0