AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I’m not sure who’s sadder here, the witches for thinking their babble would accomplish anything, or the Christians who think the failure of the “wrong type” of prayer is some kind of validation of a manbaby like Trump.
Well we're here discussing witches vs Trump, so it accomplished something. And I claim copyright for witches vs Trump.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
God's will is to allow us free will so that we can make a free choice to love him. People abuse that free will when we sin. But we all will be judged by God after this life.

No, I have it on good authority in this very thread that we are not granted free will.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is amazing how in one sentence you presume to know both my mind and God's.
I don't know your mind. Just from conversing with you a dozen times, that you state you are an agnostic, one who doesn't believe you can prove or disprove God's existence or that He is knowable, I send out a common and very popular message. It's general to all unbelievers, nothing in particular.
1. "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him ..." Rev. 3:20 That just means He has attempted to contact you by either sending witnesses, ministers, to share the gospel with you. Obviously, being a member of this forum, countless messages have been given you based on scripture and inspired by the Holy Spirit, Whom guides us in all things and you reject them, ignore them, "I'm just not interested". This is the common rebellious nature in man to resist and reject Jesus -- it's written. That you, after all this time with Christians on this forum witnessing to you, would remain adamant, rigid and apart, is just an example of many who do so for a lifetime. Sometimes it takes a man to reach his death bed before God gets his attention. That's when they lose their arrogance and pride and are left with nothing, no fight left in them, they are humbled and so willing to open that door. But I say, don't wait till then, death comes suddenly sometimes and catches you by surprise!
So my response isn't based on anything deep that I know about you, it is a common position -- I had it myself when I was younger. Christians would come up to me and I would put my hand up and say, "Thank you ... I'm not interested ... the Bible stories are a bunch of myths ... unbelievable ... you can't prove God exists ... evolution ... other religions, psychic phenomena, para-normal ... bla, bla, bla. I didn't open the door until I was 35 years old and then He revealed Himself to me. Before that, believe me, I looked everywhere, because in the back of my mind, I knew there was something more to life than what we see, I knew there was an unseen realm.
2. When we read the Bible, it is God's mind, will, emotions, attributes, purpose for us, knowledge, morals, values, principals, etc. So yes I know God's mind by studying -- of course not all, just a little, a few hundred pages worth. His knowledge is infinite.. He knows you better than you know yourself.
You are right in saying that one sentence is a presumption, but it is a common condition among men who are blind to God. But don't take personal, you can't have spiritual visions unless God enables you to see.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Well we're here discussing witches vs Trump, so it accomplished something. And I claim copyright for witches vs Trump.

Does that mean I have to go through you to produce my video game 'Witches vs. Trump: the Yuuuge Reckoning'?

• Haha
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
That just means He has attempted to contact you by either sending witnesses, ministers, to share the gospel with you. Obviously, being a member of this forum, countless messages have been given you based on scripture and inspired by the Holy Spirit, Whom guides us in all things and you reject them, ignore them, "I'm just not interested". This is the common rebellious nature in man to resist and reject Jesus -- it's written.

Those ‘witnesses’ don’t know how to construct a cogent argument however.

Hardly our fault that god’s employees are incompetent, but we get the blame for his mistake.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I see irony. do you see irony?

Y'know how on a bright, snowy day, when you first go outside and you can't see anything because your eyes can't process all the light and snow because they're completely overwhelmed by all of it? You have to just sit and wait for your eyes to adapt before you start moving?

That's me and irony these days.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you all remember that news story about witches trying to stop President Trump with a spell? Here's the news story from earlier in 2017 for those who missed it:

BBC: Witches cast 'mass spell' against Donald Trump - 2/25/17

Well, Trump's successes show that the witches failed to stop him. Even CNN admitted recently that Trump has succeeded in keeping a lot of his promises:

CNN: Donald Trump -- keeper of promises, 12/7/17
Witches cannot bind a Warlock.

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Witches cannot bind a Warlock.

Even if this is in jest, you are right.

Trump's magick is stronger than the magic of a bunch of neo-pagan millenials - and I am marginalizing them to provide degree of context. Even if none of them practice active or passive power, his "magic" is still more powerful.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private

Trump's magick is stronger than the magic of a bunch of neo-pagan millenials - and I am marginalizing them to provide degree of context. Even if none of them practice active or passive power, his "magic" is still more powerful.

His magic is yuuuge. He has the best magic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour

If we strike him down will he become more powerful than we can possibly imagine?

• Haha
Reactions: JGG
Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
If we strike him down will he become more powerful than we can possibly imagine?

You guys are joking but you are asking the right questions.

A warlock is an oath breaker (hint hint,) and usually they reneged on an oath with a demon to give a measure of one's soul for power.

It is likely conventional methods won't work. You would likely need electromagnetic dampners (something with salt, iron, onyx or a ward of some sort to weaken his magick.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.