Wisdom, protection and guidance for Trump, the military, the world re Iran.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,073,277.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Guess the subject line says it all.

If you didn't catch it, here is the speech Trump made today.
Trump looks he has the weight of the world on his shoulders, and he kind of does. He looks and sounds shaken to me and stuttered a little, twice. He does mention beheaded Christians, as well as so many others that have been slaughtered, from the U.S. and from the middle east in general, including Iranians.

Last edited:

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I thought Trump handled it very well. Solemn, but in control.

To see the craziness he is up against, youtube "iran leader flips out" at the terrorist's funeral, uploaded yesterday. You can skip to the 2 minute mark.

Also, the Iman of Peace posted today that there are persistent rumors that the missile strike was merely to save face (see video above for the level of drama going on here. The ME is dominated by hyper honor-based behavior), and that Iran let the US know via back channels ahead of time what it was going to do, giving it time to evacuate. Not a single life was lost.

I think there's a lot going on that doesn't meet the eye. The Mullahs don't want to lose their position, and they know that Trump means business. They are walking on eggshells, because there have been pervasive public demonstrations against them for many months. And when you demonstrate in Iran, you are serious, because there is a huge price.

My prayer is for continued health, safety and wisdom for Trump, and that the Iranian patriots would rise up as they did in 2009, but this time to be supported by an American president who values freedom and dignity.

Not here to debate, only to impart understanding and to pray. So for those who disagree, don't try.

Blessings.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,073,277.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I thought Trump handled it very well. Solemn, but in control.

To see the craziness he is up against, youtube "iran leader flips out" at the terrorist's funeral, uploaded yesterday. You can skip to the 2 minute mark.

Also, the Iman of Peace posted today that there are persistent rumors that the missile strike was merely to save face (see video above for the level of drama going on here. The ME is dominated by hyper honor-based behavior), and that Iran let the US know via back channels ahead of time what it was going to do, giving it time to evacuate. Not a single life was lost.

I think there's a lot going on that doesn't meet the eye. The Mullahs don't want to lose their position, and they know that Trump means business. They are walking on eggshells, because there have been pervasive public demonstrations against them for many months. And when you demonstrate in Iran, you are serious, because there is a huge price.

My prayer is for continued health, safety and wisdom for Trump, and that the Iranian patriots would rise up as they did in 2009, but this time to be supported by an American president who values freedom and dignity.

Not here to debate, only to impart understanding and to pray. So for those who disagree, don't try.

Blessings.
Very interesting post.

Upvote 0