Wisconsin workers embedded with microchips

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
RIVER FALLS, Wis. — A local firm here made good today on its vow to embed employees with microchips.

Sporting "I Got Chipped" T-shirts, some 40 workers at Three Square Market, a firm that makes cafeteria kiosks aimed at replacing vending machines, got tiny rice-sized microchips embedded in their hands.

Company officials said it was for convenience, a way for them to bypass using company badges and corporate log-ons to computers. Now, they can just have their hands read by a reader, similar to using a smartphone to pay for goods.

Link: Wisconsin workers embedded with microchips

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
RIVER FALLS, Wis. — A local firm here made good today on its vow to embed employees with microchips.

Sporting "I Got Chipped" T-shirts, some 40 workers at Three Square Market, a firm that makes cafeteria kiosks aimed at replacing vending machines, got tiny rice-sized microchips embedded in their hands.

Company officials said it was for convenience, a way for them to bypass using company badges and corporate log-ons to computers. Now, they can just have their hands read by a reader, similar to using a smartphone to pay for goods.

I will remain "chipless" until I die.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
This situation reminds me of: 16 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.…

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This situation reminds me of: 16 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.…

well ... the mark of the beast is not going to be a physical mark ... but none-the-less .... people who are allowing monitoring devices of any kind ... in their home and/or in their bodies and not looking down the road of how they WILL be used in the future.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
well ... the mark of the beast is not going to be a physical mark ... but none-the-less .... people who are allowing monitoring devices of any kind ... in their home and/or in their bodies and not looking down the road of how they WILL be used in the future.

I was taken aback that it was on the hand. I do wonder what's next.

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was taken aback that it was on the hand. I do wonder what's next.

well ... go do some googling about what is going on in China and their "social scoring".

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
well ... go do some googling about what is going on in China and their "social scoring".
The definition I found was: The act of rating a person's level of influence based on evaluating one's followers, friends, and postings on social networks such as Twitter and Facebook.
That is unnerving, although there is no mark on the hand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
  • Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yikes! :eek:
Sounds like they're doing facial recognition too.

yep ... and consider what is going on in the USA .... people being dismissed from their jobs ... and/or villainized for stuff they did when they were "young" and really didn't know any better. Anything posted on the internet is there forever ... people should be really mindful of that ... and what they post and/or say ... can be used/misused in the future.

and who is making all this possible in China and here? Google, Facebook etc.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
yep ... and consider what is going on in the USA .... people being dismissed from their jobs ... and/or villainized for stuff they did when they were "young" and really didn't know any better. Anything posted on the internet is there forever ... people should be really mindful of that ... and what they post and/or say ... can be used/misused in the future.

and who is making all this possible in China and here? Google, Facebook etc.

and then theres this ...

Inside the Pentagon’s race against deepfake videos

• Informative
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I can see evangelicals saying "The end of the world!, the end of the world is nigh!"

Upvote 0

LizaMarie

Jan 17, 2015
✟142,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I will remain "chipless" until I die.
I as well. But I think it’s going to increasingly become difficult as in maybe 30 to 40 years everyone will be chipped. Just like try to imagine life today without the internet or a smartphone. And you will have a social credit score. I’m 60 but I think of my children and grandchildren....

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I as well. But I think it’s going to increasingly become difficult as in maybe 30 to 40 years everyone will be chipped. Just like try to imagine life today without the internet or a smartphone. And you will have a social credit score. I’m 60 but I think of my children and grandchildren....
This. I have heard that some employers now exert pressure on employees to join up with social media and "friend" the company if they are not already on social media. Great way to track people, monitor employees' social and political views, and gather info.

Upvote 0