Wisconsin police officer stands by claims that he was shot at by protesters outside girlfriend's...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...home

From the article.
Wisconsin Democratic lawmaker disputes officer's account

A Black Wisconsin police officer said on Wednesday that he “100 percent” believes that he “was shot at” after a group of protesters gathered outside his girlfriend’s house, while a Democratic state representative, who was reportedly at the protest, challenges that claim.

Wauwatosa Police Officer Joseph Mensah told “Fox & Friends” that he was at his girlfriend’s house on Saturday, helping her move, when protesters jumped on the U-Haul truck he had parked behind the home and were “breaking windows.”

Police said a group of about 50 to 60 people gathered outside the private residence in Wauwatosa, about 7 miles west of Milwaukee, and began vandalizing the home.

“We went outside to pretty much get them to stop it and when we did that, that's when I was assaulted and my girlfriend was assaulted,” Mensah said. “I went back to the house while we were trying to get into the house and we were assaulted again after they followed us with weapons and that's when the shot happened.”

Continued below.
Wisconsin police officer stands by claims that he was shot at by protesters outside girlfriend's home

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...home

From the article.
Wisconsin Democratic lawmaker disputes officer's account

A Black Wisconsin police officer said on Wednesday that he “100 percent” believes that he “was shot at” after a group of protesters gathered outside his girlfriend’s house, while a Democratic state representative, who was reportedly at the protest, challenges that claim.

Wauwatosa Police Officer Joseph Mensah told “Fox & Friends” that he was at his girlfriend’s house on Saturday, helping her move, when protesters jumped on the U-Haul truck he had parked behind the home and were “breaking windows.”

Police said a group of about 50 to 60 people gathered outside the private residence in Wauwatosa, about 7 miles west of Milwaukee, and began vandalizing the home.

“We went outside to pretty much get them to stop it and when we did that, that's when I was assaulted and my girlfriend was assaulted,” Mensah said. “I went back to the house while we were trying to get into the house and we were assaulted again after they followed us with weapons and that's when the shot happened.”

Continued below.
Wisconsin police officer stands by claims that he was shot at by protesters outside girlfriend's home

only proves that the protesters has nothing to do with addressing the problem of racism or being part of the solution.

Upvote 0