Window Blinds on the Montel Williams show....FRIDAY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenEyedLady

My little Dinky Doo
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟4,791.00
Faith
Baptist
Hey everyone.
I wanted to let you know that one of our board members will be appearing on the Montel Williams show this friday.
http://www.montelshow.com/show/upcoming_detail.htm?index=4

They have our website listed on thier show to educate americans about the dangers of window blinds. Nicci was video taping her twins when all the sudden she panned over to get her 3 year old son in the picture. She zoomed in on him with the camera and saw him through the camera lens that he was strangeling on window blinds. She was in the same room with him.
If you cannot watch the show that is ok. But if you have not been to our website yet, PLEASE, educate yourself about window treatments.
www.pfwbs.org

Reactions: TwinCrier

SonOfThunder

Senior Veteran
Jul 12, 2004
✟10,286.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I was thinking about your loss and know that a few in my previous congregation are in the window blind industry here in Australia.

As I am now disfellowshipped it is difficult for me to make contact but I was wondering if you have a flyer that I can post to a few businesses (including from my former congregation?)

Awareness is important and the show plus what you do already may save a precious life in the future.

I do hope it gets a good audience and will pray for God to bring people to turn on this show.

James

Upvote 0

GreenEyedLady

My little Dinky Doo
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟4,791.00
Faith
Baptist
Iollain said:
How about some printable flyers?

http://www.pfwbs.org/PDF%20links/Jan05.pdf

Here is a printable flyer that we have on our site.

I know a couple of families that lost thier children in your country.
One of the girls is on our homepage. She is right next to the Z for Zoey.
Her mom had twins last year and we have lost contact with each other. I remember those days~

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks GEL!

I was shopping at Target the other day and I noticed that they have placed a large placard right above the window blinds warning people of the strangulation hazards and suggesting that if a household has small children that they should use some other window covering to protect them from strangulation and death. I thought of you when I read it and thanked God you are working so hard to save the lives of little ones!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.