California
✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How many of God’s children long to be established in Christ.. Their hearts ache after the hope of one day being so established in Him, that come what may, their foundation is so secure it can and will weather all...

Be it known, that this establishment which the heart craves after, God’s heart craves after it more... This is the place He longs to bring all His children into... A place where all the powers of hell can not prevail over His body, this peculiar group of people that have called upon His name..

There is one thing that prevents this establishment from being manifested in a life, and that is the life itself.. This is the life that must be given up by faith to God, the entirety of one’s life... All one’s hopes, dreams, loves, desires and thoughts must be given up to Him...

This sounds like an unachievable thing but it is the most simplest thing once ones death is factored in... For ones death frees one from all the desires of this life... Accepting one’s death in Christ by faith will be the mechanism of bringing in of this establishment that the heart craves for... For one’s death in Christ is absolutely the thing that will overcome all... It will be found that to the degree one embraces their death in Christ to that degree will they overcome all.... It is in this faith that the heart will be established in Christ...

Then the line of separation will be known... That is;

If it’s me, it’s sin, if it’s Christ, it’s not..

This is the line drawn, once seen and the heart gives itself up to its death in Christ.. Then one’s peace and joy in Him will be the deciding factor in life as one goes forward, and they will know Him by the experiencing of Him....

May He be our all, at all times..

A fellow believer, Not me

• Informative
Reactions: public hermit

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟839,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
For ones death frees one from all the desires of this life

I appreciate your consistent message. What practical steps might you suggest to help one die to one's self? Are there habits that contribute to self-denial that are helpful? Forms of prayer?

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I appreciate your consistent message. What practical steps might you suggest to help one die to one's self? Are there habits that contribute to self-denial that are helpful? Forms of prayer?

No forms of prayers are necessary, only a willingness to enter into death rather then sin.. When this is seen, a simple turning of the faith of heart to God by faith, will free one from oneself, which is all the evil one possess.. Than one will begin to walk in newness of life, where the law will be fulfilled in them but not by them..

Be blessed in your relationship with Him...

A fellow believer, Not me

• Useful
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0