Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Who will we see when we arrive in heaven? I imagine we will see kindred spirits, fellow believers.
When my husband died i knew i would not ever see him again because he was not a believer. Much though i loved him he was an atheist and arrogant with it. This i discussed with my vicar but she was unclear and being diplomatic and kind i suppose. But i accept i cannot expect to see my husband again. I watched as he was dying, he was very frightened and was seeing awful things. He kept saying 'get away from me' to something and trying to fight it off. I know now that there is a horrific path for those who refuse God. How can it be otherwise? We choose.

Anyway, what evidence in the Bible about what we can expect in heaven? I presume we meet again those friends and family who love the Lord as we do. How wonderful to think of spending eternity in the glorious light worshipping God. I have found Luke 16 verse 9 to start with.

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
We really do not know what to expect, other than we believe that Heaven will be a wonderful place. Do not totally give up on your husband. Some believe that everyone gets a chance to repent at the moment of death. Anyway, we cannot know the full extent of God's mercy.

Upvote 0