✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Will we live by the faith or by fear?

• “My transgressions were bound into a yoke; by his hand they were fastened together; they were set upon my neck; he caused my strength to fail; the Lord gave me into the hands of those whom I cannot withstand.” (Lamentations 1.14).

How many brethren in faith are going through an ordeal or quandary (as it quoted above), about to be devoured by Ha-Satan (1Peter 5.8,9) and to suffer shipwreck as to faith (1Timothy 1.19), needing just a word of faith and love of Christ. Nevertheless, we are very terrified by Corona Virus to keep in touch with them.

We are more afraid of a disease than of Jesus, being that the commandment is to fear only the Creator (Joshua 24.14; 1Samuel 12.13; Psalms 34.19; Matthew 10.28; Luke 12.5; 1Peter 2.17; Revelation 14.7):

• “Sanctify Jehovah of Hosts Himself, and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.” (Isaiah 8.13).

And what was His order?

• “This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. No one has greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” (John 15.12,13).

In name of a hazard that we don’t even know if it exists (we don’t know if the person is contaminated), we are disobeying Jesus’ will of love the neighbor. We are trusting more in a corrupt media than in the power of Jesus to preclude the plague that walks in darkness from reaching our homes (Psalms 91.6). If we were sheer righteous before the Creator, we even not disturb about the worst genocide of all history, described in Revelation 6.8 and Revelation 9.18, inasmuch as to live is Christ, and to die is gain (Philippians 1.21).

Furthermore, as followers of Christ, we need to look on His example (1Peter 2.21):

• “And behold, a leper came and worshiped him, saying, Lord, if You will, You can make me clean. And Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, I will; be clean! And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.” (Matthew 8.2,3).

And note that, in this case, Jesus knew that his illness, beyond to be very jeopardous, it contaminates spiritually who got in touch with such a kind of person (Lv 13.45,46). Notwithstanding, Jesus, not only got close to him, but touched him.

So, if we are going to be disciples of Christ, we need to live by the faith of Jesus Christ (Habakkuk 2.4; Romans 1.17; Galatians 3.11; Hebrews 10.38; Galatians 2.20), thoroughly sure that, not only we won’t be contaminated physically or spiritually, but we will be instrument of Jesus to manifest His heal in everyone that He brings to us.

So, let’s focus on the perfect love and, certainly, all fear and its serfdom will be foreclosed from our lives (1John 4.18) and we will walk in newness of life (Romans 6.4). *It isn’t time for us to isolate ourselves, but for us to get together to pray to Jesus Christ for all over the world*.