Nov 12, 2003
Home
Visit site
✟11,640.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, we have no evidence of what it will be like on that day, all we can do is look forward. As often thought, heaven won't be this place where we sit on clouds with white trimmed edges... We will have all our senses and will enjoy them there ( for our bodies will be risen and made perfect). I believe we'll know people there, but it won't be so important as people think... We'll be mainly concerned about seeing and whorshipping Christ

Upvote 0

Judilyn

Once Ej or Erin-Joy now Judilyn or Lynn .
Aug 2, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
✟8,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes we will know each other. I will know that my husband was my husband on earth even though we will no longer be husband and wife. I am glad that there will be no saddness in heaven because that would make me sad.

I will know others who have gone before me and those that I led to the Lord.

Heaven will be a wonderful place.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
baby_dove said:
Someone told me that those who get to heaven will not know each other. Husbands and wives will meet each other as if for the first time, etc. if they ever even meet. Is this true?
1st Cor. 13:12 ~ For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am KNOWN. This is saying that we will be know each other basically.

Upvote 0

cyberwing

Blessed beyond the curse!
Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Baby Dove,
Yes, we will know one another as we are known here on earth but things will be different. We will be like the angels Jesus told us. We will be happy filled with joy and love and we will be with our true Beloved, Jesus and Father God and The Holy Spirit! We will be in the most amazing place, seeing all of His wonders that we simply are too limited to understand right now. Heaven will be glorious! We will get a new name but that will be a special name from God, I heard a teaching once that says this will reflect our service to Him on earth. I sure hope mine isn't lazy!!! LOL!
Yes, Baby Dove, think about it this way, God is love, HE does not let love die. Therefore we will love those we love here but we will be joint heirs through Christ all of us working together. I get excited thinking about our home! :hug: Do not fear, heaven will be wonderful and exciting!
:hug:~Cyberwing

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.