Will we ever go back to shaking hands or hugging again?

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟784,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I hope so, but there will be a prolonged period of time where we will have trepidation over this. I'm finding this demonic, in spite of the need for safety measures. I'm worried this will galvanize more lovelessness between people, and that's not of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I rarely shook hands anyway. I was a hugger though.
I think there will be some changes. But there are all sorts of ways to show respect and affection in social situations.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I hope so. We been lied, we let unelected people force us into doing things to so much that I fear we won't ever be America again.
I’m not concerned with that line of thought at this point. I just have not seen anything that points in any direction except flattening the curve of this thing. The sooner the better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I’m not concerned with that line of thought at this point. I just have not seen anything that points in any direction except flattening the curve of this thing. The sooner the better.

Actually they have admitted in the news conference to lying about mask, the doctors admitted about putting anyone who dies at this point in the covid count, and lying to really how bad it is. We been sold lies and are happy. The new models the health authorities came out with new models and numbers suggest only 60,000 will die which is far less than any other sickness we have now. There was no curve to flatten except the economic one, which has been successful. These are not conspiracies when the people themselves admitted to it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Each to their own i guess.

Jesus didnt mind touching a leper now did He?
No. But I’m not Jesus. I’m someone taking care of elderly parents with compromised immune systems. Faith does not negate using the common sense God gave us. Somethings are unavoidable but I’m not laying out the welcome mat for it. Jesus also walked on water but I’m not going to take a leisurely stroll across the river either.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
the doctors admitted about putting anyone who dies at this point in the covid count

I am totally sure that no doctor would ever say such a thing because you would have to be unbelievably stupid to believe that.

People are dying from multitude causes just like before.

Why do you spread lies like that? Quite unbiblical.

Feel free to link a statement from a doctor saying that they just file every death as Covid case now otherwise you are just spreading lies and going against God’s word.

Upvote 0