Will the world ever be united under one religion?

allykelly07

Rachel
Sep 14, 2012
Fort Garland, CO
✟989.00
Faith
Christian
There will be a false unity in this world. Agree to disagree is how this one world religion will take place, under one head, and that will be the anti-christ. They will all come under one religion, because many people believe that we all serve the same God. The word of God says that He made the world in such a way, that everyone is without excuse. So even muslims, or anyone raised in a certain religion, is without excuse, and will answer to God on that Day. They worship mere men, but we worship the One God, through Christ, by the Spirit. Do not be deceived by fine sounding arguments. Christ did not come to bring peace, but a sword, nor did He come to make this world a better place, otherwise He would have become a king when His people tried to made Him one. The anti-christ will come, and will unite all the world religions together. It will seem very peaceful and good. But There is not true unity, except in Christ. Living by the Spirit. Dying to ourselves daily. There is none but Christianity, that teaches that a man came from heaven, sent by God, to die for our sins, that we commit daily. If we are offering our bodies to God, as we should, He gives us true peace and hope that does not compare to any other religion.

Upvote 0

Dre99

Sep 6, 2012
✟238.00
Faith
Nazarene
What do you think? If so which religion? And if it could happen how long would it take. Seeing as all religions have similar values could there be a uniting religion that every religion can become relevant under.

I was thinking because there are so many religions, obviously the facts of most of them have to be wrong. But they all have faith so perhaps this universal faith can be united into one.

This may sound crazy, but I was thinking what if faith IS true, and that god makes whatever it is you believe in true when you die, for whatever religion. This could explain why people have so much faith in something when there are various religious beliefs throughout the world with no body abandoning their beliefs.

What d'ya think?

Islam has a goal to unite the entire world under a global Islamic caliphate, governed by Shariah law.

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you think? If so which religion? And if it could happen how long would it take. Seeing as all religions have similar values could there be a uniting religion that every religion can become relevant under.

I was thinking because there are so many religions, obviously the facts of most of them have to be wrong. But they all have faith so perhaps this universal faith can be united into one.

This may sound crazy, but I was thinking what if faith IS true, and that god makes whatever it is you believe in true when you die, for whatever religion. This could explain why people have so much faith in something when there are various religious beliefs throughout the world with no body abandoning their beliefs.

What d'ya think?

There will be one giant religion for a while in the very last days, a system scriptures call the "harlot". The one known as the "beast" will crush it at some point and declare himself to be god instead.

The Jesus of the gospels is the only way of salvation. Period. Anything outside of that is either an attempt of man to make themselves "good enough" for God and/or teachings of demons. All of them will end up sending their followers into eternal damnation.

Jesus warned all of us that He is the only way, the only truth, and the only life, and no one (and He meant no one) goes to the Father except through Him.

I do realize most people do want a different way available to them, but there are no other options, and never will be. We all must turn from our sins and trust in the finished work of Jesus, who has risen from the dead, as our only source of forgivness and our right-standing with God.
This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
Acts 4:11-12

Upvote 0

barryrob

Mar 20, 2008
✟8,616.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Married

What d'ya think?

YES

Isaiah 11:9
. .because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea.

Psalm 22:27
All the ends of the earth will remember and turn back to Jehovah. And all the families of the nations will bow down before you.

Habakkuk 2:14
For the earth will be filled with the knowing of the glory of Jehovah as the waters themselves cover over [the] sea.

rob

Upvote 0

beakybird

Dec 22, 2012
NJ, USA
✟7,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes that is going to happen, and as was said, it will be under the anti-christ. The plans have been in motion for centuries and just pick up speed. The evils of the Luciferian Illuminati will see to it, though they are too blind too see it is all in God's hands.

But it will NEVER unite ALL people. Not so long as I'm breathing and my fellow TRUE brothers and sisters in Christ. I've resolved myself to the fact that there is a strong possibility I will have to die because I will not relinquish my faith in Jesus. That's ok cause He died for me and I would consider it an honor. Just hope I can stay that strong when I'm faced with accepting the mark or dying, perhaps in a horrendous fashion. I pray the Holy Spirit will seal me until the end regardless of what will come.

But beware of Uniterianism. It is straight up evil. Jesus Christ is the narrow gate. He is the door for the sheep. Anyone who tries to enter another way is a thief and a liar. I don't care what Hindu's, Muslims, Buddhists or Pagans believe, they will all burn eternally if they do not repent and come to Christ. Period. Fact not opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cyprezz

Twin #2
Jan 16, 2013
✟26,923.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But isn't that something that people in other religions believe as well? Walk in somebody else's shoes; what they believe in is what they believe is right. Any other form of religion could say that the others are wrong. I understand your viewpoint, I'm in the middle of finding my own faith, but that "fact not opinion" can be shared by any other religious group as well. I wouldn't consider it very loving to let someone "burn in hell" for being taught and believing in something that eventually they could find out isn't right.

Upvote 0