Will the Universe, the Wicked, Death, and Hell All One Day Be Destroyed?

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟51,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would God destroy billions of planets, moons, suns, and GALAXIES, that scientist believe now number in the trillions, all because our planet has reached it's end? Chances are there's humans on billions of planets.

The Jesus I know saved the souls of this planet, saying that takes nothing away from him. What makes anyone think other planets in other solar systems AND galaxies aren't inhabitted by humans? That raises the question, are there some planets that didn't fall? Or some that fell and required a Savior and God provided one? These are logical questions to ask in the context of life itself, let alone it's complete destruction of an immense scale the size of the universe.

I don't believe aliens exist. Scientists have been searching for life on other planets for over a century and have found nothing. I think the universe is the size it is to show the glory of God as stated in Scripture.

The Lord created this world by speaking it into existence and it only took Him 6 days (even though eons were going by here in this universe). Hence, the destruction of this fallen world will be a small feat for Him.

Upvote 0

ClementofA

Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
Vancouver
✟310,073.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Lord created this world by speaking it into existence and it only took Him 6 days (even though eons were going by here in this universe). Hence, the destruction of this fallen world will be a small feat for Him.

How is it 6 days can be eons?

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟51,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How is it 6 days can be eons?

God transcends time. He lives outside of the time of this universe. So what takes God 1 day to make on His time, eons inside the creation could be going by. Thus, 2 Peter 3:8.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟51,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never mentioned aliens. It's not like we can take the bus to another solar system to see if humans are there. If there are humans here, and since there are trillions upon trillions of galaxies, suns and planets, one's head would have to be stuck in the sand to think we're ALONE among trillions of galaxies etc.

The size of the universe is to show God's glory as stated in Scripture. We have done a lot of searching and have found no signs of intelligent life outside Earth in over a century.

Without God interceding the universe would die on it's own but I think the LORD is going to destroy it possibly using a combination of a phase change and a big crunch to match the sort of destruction the Scriptures refer to. It could also be a supernatural destruction.

Upvote 0