Will the Rapture and the Second Coming happen in the same event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusServant

do not stray too far left nor right but CENTER
Dec 5, 2002
✟19,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Originally posted by rollinTHUNDER
Hello JesusServant,
I wonder how long it will take you to understand that I am not your enemy brother?  Even though we may disagree on some things, I am not against you.  I hope I didn't give you that idea, but if I did, please forgive me.  I'm not here to have a competition or to see who knows more.  I'm just sharing what the Lord shares with me.  Cheers!!

No buddy, I was just being silly because the very scriptures you site are in my signature :)  Of course I don't consider you my enemy.  One thing though, be careful what you claim to speak for the Lord on.  Even though I'm pretty sure I understand the events of the end of days, I would never be courageous enough to say I speak for the Lord on them and I try to keep an open mind until God sets it in stone in my heart.  Does this mean I'm wrong?  I don't know, but God does and I'm sure if it was important for me to change my view on it He would show me where I'm wrong.  God bless you thunder, and once again, of course I don't think you're my enemy - far from it!

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey folks, I have finally finished part two of this thread. Sorry it took me so long, but it involved much more researching than I originally thought it would. It is actually in four parts now, and also, I have changed the name more appropriately to, " PROOF FOR A PRE-TRIB RAPTURE ".

I am now finished with this thread, so moderators, you can delete it if you like. Thanks again to all for being very patient with me.

Upvote 0

Jephunneh

Aug 23, 2002
✟947.00
The Bible teaches that there WILL be a Millennium, and it teaches that it will not begin until the Lord Jesus Christ returns and establishes it and rules over it Himself. This means that only the "PRE-MILLENNIAL" view is correct. This is the doctrine that Christ will return BEFORE the Millennium to destroy the wicked, take over the kingdoms of this world, and set up the Kingdom that His Father has promised Him. Pre-Millennialism correctly says that there will be no world peace until the Prince of Peace returns (Isa. 9:6). Pre-Millennialism has a very NEGATIVE outlook toward this present world system, as does the Bible, but a very POSITIVE outlook toward the soon appearing of the King of Kings. A Christian who holds the Pre-Millennial view is a Christian who believes exactly what God says about giving His beloved Son the kingdoms of this world.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.