• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Will sin keep you our of heaven....?

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by Neogaia777, Mar 22, 2019.

1. DaveM

DaveM New Member

+67
    Christian
    Private
    I missed this if I had seen this before I would not of commented back to you, not very loving there and very accusing yet not biblical at all, you are divider and strife maker see ya

2. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+1,239
    Christian
    Married
    Hey NeoGaia.. ever wonder.. how many believers die each day each year. Do you believe each one was all repented up? Confessed everything...forgave all? :) YES we sin.. YES we confess but.. before Christ.. something offered only covered. Now.. as JOHN said.. or the Holy Spirit "behold the lamb of God that TAKES AWAY the sins of the world". So.... how many times does Christ have to die? Only once. Those sins are where? We dont see we dont just read..

As others said.. to hear.. JESUS came in the flesh died for you.. to hear the gospel and reject it.. man that hurts so much... Jesus is the only way in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. His student

His student Active Member

+239
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    What multiple scriptures are those if you wouldn't mind listing them for us?

And before you do - please don't assume that not entering the Kingdom of God is the same thing as not being saved - because it isn't.
    What about an agenda concerning eternal security? Can we assume also that you have no such agenda and you're just someone asking innocent questions?

You'll please excuse any assumptions I may be making. But some of us have been around the block in this forum for some time.

4. Unnamed Guy

Unnamed Guy Member

+45
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    You really should read the bible and learn what you claim to believe.

It is not reliable to let people tell you what the bible says. Many people will make up stuff because they don't know what it says, and many will make up stuff because they wish it would not say what it says. You just have to read it for yourself.

Read a chapter of Proverbs every day. Proverbs has 31 chapters so you can keep your place by just looking at a calendar. There is no religion or nothing in Proverbs and you don't have to believe anything. Just read to find wisdom.

When you are comfortable with that, then read the bible from Romans to 2 Thessalonians over and over until you start to remember what it says. That is the part that applies to Christians.

The answer to your question is found in Romans.

5. Just_a_Christian

Just_a_Christian Active Member

+120
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Like the word says, if one has obeyed the gospel of Jesus Christ, that person is a Christian. Then if the Christian is sincerely attempting to walk in the light as He is in the light, the Christian has continual cleansing by the blood of our Savior. Continue untill death or the 2nd coming of Christ and then enter into His rest for all eternity. Amen and amen!!
    Lots of big ifs, but that is the plan.
    In Him

6. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Apprentice Supporter

+3,268
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    What, did I strike a cord...? Your the one who apparently identified with it, so who's fault or problem is that...?

I'm here to "wake people up", and hopefully save or gain a few souls along the way, which unfortunately involves "shaking some people up" unfortunately...

It's not my fault that your judgments are clearly sin, and I would be doing you and others a great, and possibly grave, disservice, if I did not point it out...

God Bless!

7. DamianWarS

DamianWarS Follower of Isa Al Masih Supporter

+1,340
    Christian
    Private
    getting into heaven requires sanctification through Christ after which sin has no power.

8. Selene03

Selene03 Active Member

+118
    Guam
    Catholic
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    The Apostle John says that there are two types of sins: sins that lead to death and sins that don't lead to death.

1 John 5:16 If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.

Sins that lead to death are what we call "moral sins", and sins that don't lead to death are called "venial sins." Absolutely no sin can enter Heaven. Those who die in a state of venial sins can enter Heaven only after their sins have been purged or cleansed. Those who die in a state of unrepentant mortal sin are condemned to Hell.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  9. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Apprentice Supporter

+3,268
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Bless your hearts...

You are so like children...

God Bless!

10. Natsumi Lam

Natsumi Lam Preparer of the Bride Supporter

+656
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Im lost as to what the OP is asking or saying.

Can someone please explain without the " or what"s?

11. Unnamed Guy

Unnamed Guy Member

+45
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    The OP has not read Romans, that's all.