Will near death experience accounts cause Christianity to find common ground with other religions?

Will near death experience accounts tend to unite Christianity and other religions?

• yes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • no

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Perhaps somewhat

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I hope not

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I do hope so.

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Robban

-----------
Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟626,034.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
I am thinking that the answer to this question is Yes.....
because no matter what nation or belief system somebody has before their brush with death they often experience an out of the body experience......... a Life Review..... meeting previously deceased relatives in that out of the body state...... and afterward they tend to fear death much less.

2 Corinthians 12

I know a man in Christ, fourteen years ago (whether in the body, I know not; or whether out of the body, I know not; God knoweth), such a one caught up even to the third heaven.

3 And I know such a man (whether in the body, or apart from the body, I know not; God knoweth), 4 how that he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

The answer is in your quote,
"....and heard unspeakable words which it is not lawful for
a man to utter."
The future is not for us to know,
if one is given a glimse behind the curtain it is for a reason and not to be trumpeted out.

"He who knows does not tell.
He who tells does not know."

It most often personal.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The answer is in your quote,
"....and heard unspeakable words which it is not lawful for
a man to utter."
The future is not for us to know,
if one is given a glimse behind the curtain it is for a reason and not to be trumpeted out.

"He who knows does not tell.
He who tells does not know."

It most often personal.

And......... if it was Shaul / Paul himself who had a near death experience or something similar....... it often takes near death experiencers about a decade to get to the place where they feel free to talk about what they saw while they were in a higher invisible dimension of space and time.

I suspect that later on by the time he wrote Romans chapter nine, ten and especially eleven..... by then he was willing to write about what he had been shown during his out of the body experience or NDE or whatever it was.......

Romans 11

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
All across the philosophical and spirituality spectrum is love for our pets and animals.

Kat Kerr's dad really, really, really, loved animals and she was shown him...... with his pet pig that was eleven hundred pounds at the time she had died. Four pounds at the time that they bought the pig for him. Behind her dad was a trail of pets that looked like it was half a mile long...... including their pet alligator that they used to have in the bathtub that they had to take out of the bathtub before the fifteen kids scheduled their baths!

She begins to talk about our pets being in heaven after the thirty four minute mark in this video.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟626,034.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
And......... if it was Shaul / Paul himself who had a near death experience or something similar....... it often takes near death experiencers about a decade to get to the place where they feel free to talk about what they saw while they were in a higher invisible dimension of space and time.

I suspect that later on by the time he wrote Romans chapter nine, ten and especially eleven..... by then he was willing to write about what he had been shown during his out of the body experience or NDE or whatever it was.......

Romans 11

Jacob acsended and met with the Messiah who told him when he would come.
Jacob was eager to tell his sons and called them together,
but he was not allowed to let the cat out of the bag,

The words would not come, he blessed them instead.
Or so it goes.

Consider,
Seven things are hidden from man:
The day of death.
The day of redemption.
The abolute truth in a judgement.
No man knows how he will earn a livelihood.
What is in his neighbours heart.
What a woman is bearing.
And when the wicked will fall.

(Midrash)

• Informative
Upvote 0

Norbert L

Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am thinking that the answer to this question is Yes.....
because no matter what nation or belief system somebody has before their brush with death they often experience an out of the body experience......... a Life Review..... meeting previously deceased relatives in that out of the body state...... and afterward they tend to fear death much less.

2 Corinthians 12

I know a man in Christ, fourteen years ago (whether in the body, I know not; or whether out of the body, I know not; God knoweth), such a one caught up even to the third heaven.

3 And I know such a man (whether in the body, or apart from the body, I know not; God knoweth), 4 how that he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
What already unites Christianity with all other religions is the D in the NDE. What happens after death is what broadly disunites people of which the most contrasting argument is that after death experiences is only abnormal brain activity.

I worked alongside a medical doctor some time after his open heart surgery and told me this story. He didn't experience an NDE during the operation however he did experience seeing his long deceased relatives months after while sitting down and enjoying a nice day at his cottage. He's an atheist and he put the whole thing down to abnormal brain activity.

NDE are a ymmv experience and to conclude that it will unite Christianity with other religions is just a guess from a bias that hopes humanity will unite and have peace. Which when the behavior of the world's population and it's varying religions is any indicator, it will not happen without a major shift in events. NDE have been around for a while and there isn't any discernible trend that has the kind of impact needed to change the course of history.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What already unites Christianity with all other religions is the D in the NDE. What happens after death is what broadly disunites people of which the most contrasting argument is that after death experiences is only abnormal brain activity.

I worked alongside a medical doctor some time after his open heart surgery and told me this story. He didn't experience an NDE during the operation however he did experience seeing his long deceased relatives months after while sitting down and enjoying a nice day at his cottage. He's an atheist and he put the whole thing down to abnormal brain activity.

NDE are a ymmv experience and to conclude that it will unite Christianity with other religions is just a guess from a bias that hopes humanity will unite and have peace. Which when the behavior of the world's population and it's varying religions is any indicator, it will not happen without a major shift in events. NDE have been around for a while and there isn't any discernible trend that has the kind of impact needed to change the course of history.

Good point.... it will take an outpouring of the Holy Spirit / the Love / Light / Truth of G-d to unite us........ but it is intriguing that some near death experiencers are making predictions that sure remind me of the words of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Joel.......

Joel 2:28

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

Howard Storm's light being friends told him more about the new world to come. According to them, God wished to usher in the kingdom within the next two hundred years. In order to do so, God had rescinded some of the free will given to creatures, in favor of more divine control over human events. This new world order, according to Howard, will resemble some near-death descriptions of heaven. People will live in such peace and harmony and love that communication will be telepathic, travel instantaneous and the need for clothing and shelter eliminated. The lion will indeed lie down with the lamb.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jacob acsended and met with the Messiah who told him when he would come.
Jacob was eager to tell his sons and called them together,
but he was not allowed to let the cat out of the bag,

The words would not come, he blessed them instead.
Or so it goes.

Consider,
Seven things are hidden from man:
The day of death.
The day of redemption.
The abolute truth in a judgement.
No man knows how he will earn a livelihood.
What is in his neighbours heart.
What a woman is bearing.
And when the wicked will fall.

(Midrash)

It is profoundly encouraging how Jacob / Yacob who was obviously so flawed......... was guided and guided and guided through life to the point where he was able to give each of his sons an astonishing set or prophecies.

Have you ever read what Orthodox Jewish scholar and historian Yair Davidiy writes about some of the many places that the ten tribes may have migrated to.......... his theories are partly based on the predictions of Jacob for the latter days.

Yair Davidiy #9 The Lost Tribes of Israel in the latter days will be found out at the Ends of the Earth

I read his book "Lost Israelite Identity" back in the 1990's and I personally could not see obvious flaws in his reasoning and research.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟626,034.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
It is profoundly encouraging how Jacob / Yacob who was obviously so flawed......... was guided and guided and guided through life to the point where he was able to give each of his sons an astonishing set or prophecies.

Have you ever read what Orthodox Jewish scholar and historian Yair Davidiy writes about some of the many places that the ten tribes may have migrated to.......... his theories are partly based on the predictions of Jacob for the latter days.

Yair Davidiy #9 The Lost Tribes of Israel in the latter days will be found out at the Ends of the Earth

I read his book "Lost Israelite Identity" back in the 1990's and I personally could not see obvious flaws in his reasoning and research.

No, I have not read his book.

" UFORATZTA"
Genesis 28:14
(gain strength--Exodus 1:12 )

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,214.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Betty Eadie's NDE is an excellent example as to why the answer is Yes!

We all see in part, but when that which is Whole-Complete-Perfect comes, then that which is in part will become obsolete, for that which is worthy to withstand the flames will be reconciled to it's proper perspective within the Greater Whole.

To think such a reconciliation of appropriate parts is a mingling of separate faiths is not only narrow minded, but a little too sure of what little they do comprehend, for the Truth is made up of all the pertinent facts being viewed in their appropriate place.

If anyone but he who represents the Whole thinks they understand it All, they are miss taken, or a Liar, for it is He who is Whole whom we expect to come and He alone that is able to set the record straight.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robban

-----------
Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟626,034.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Wondering if NDE is a cop out.

Has anyone had a NLE, near life experience?

Starting point;
what is dead is dead,
what is alive is alive.

Matt 8:22.

They should be called something else,
because it just does not make sense to say, near death experience.
How would they know, have they died before maybe?

What if it is impure spirits that are messing around.

But then I am not familiar with concept, never been attracted to that kind of stuff.

• Useful
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
In my experience, near death experiences generally have more interest/credibility in mainline Protestant churches in the US, than among conservative evangelicals. Every pastor has a few of these types of stories in their career, and usually they feel they have less to lose by taking them seriously.

• Useful
Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟119,587.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Adam had a NLE -- depending on how one defines true "Life" when considering these Torah Words ... "for as soon as you eat of it, you shall die.”

Genesis 2:17 (JPS 1985 Sefaria)
וּמֵעֵ֗ץ הַדַּ֙עַת֙ ט֣וֹב וָרָ֔ע לֹ֥א תֹאכַ֖ל מִמֶּ֑נּוּ כִּ֗י בְּי֛וֹם אֲכָלְךָ֥ מִמֶּ֖נּוּ מ֥וֹת תָּמֽוּת׃
but as for the tree of knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat of it; for as soon as you eat of it, you shall die.”
www.sefaria.org/Genesis.2.17?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en

Genesis 3:4 (JPS 1985 Sefaria)
וַיֹּ֥אמֶר הַנָּחָ֖שׁ אֶל־הָֽאִשָּׁ֑ה לֹֽא־מ֖וֹת תְּמֻתֽוּן׃
And the serpent said to the woman, “You are not going to die,
www.sefaria.org/Genesis.3.4?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟626,034.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Adam had a NLE -- depending on how one defines true "Life" when considering these Torah Words ... "for as soon as you eat of it, you shall die.”

Genesis 2:17 (JPS 1985 Sefaria)
וּמֵעֵ֗ץ הַדַּ֙עַת֙ ט֣וֹב וָרָ֔ע לֹ֥א תֹאכַ֖ל מִמֶּ֑נּוּ כִּ֗י בְּי֛וֹם אֲכָלְךָ֥ מִמֶּ֖נּוּ מ֥וֹת תָּמֽוּת׃
but as for the tree of knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat of it; for as soon as you eat of it, you shall die.”
www.sefaria.org/Genesis.2.17?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en

Genesis 3:4 (JPS 1985 Sefaria)
וַיֹּ֥אמֶר הַנָּחָ֖שׁ אֶל־הָֽאִשָּׁ֑ה לֹֽא־מ֖וֹת תְּמֻתֽוּן׃
And the serpent said to the woman, “You are not going to die,
www.sefaria.org/Genesis.3.4?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en

And so Adam lived for 930 years and he died.

I do not see it that way,
I see it that the divine presence withdrew to the highest of
worlds/realms/levels/heavens.

• Informative
Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟119,587.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
So, you seem to be implying that Hashem was not completely truthful when He said, "for as soon as you eat of it, you shall die.” Then it would also seem you (in affect) are agreeing with the serpent that said to the woman, “You are not going to die," or are you just wanting to argue with those Messianic Jews (and Messianic non-Jews) and Christians that believe Yeshua/Jesus Christ IS Israel's Jewish Messiah?
Judaism (as you are well aware) does not believe that Yeshua HaMashiach is the physical manifestation of G-D Incarnate ...

Yeshayah 7:14
לָכֵן יִתֵּן אֲדֹנָי הוּא, לָכֶם--אוֹת: הִנֵּה הָעַלְמָה, הָרָה וְיֹלֶדֶת בֵּן, וְקָרָאת שְׁמוֹ, עִמָּנוּ אֵל
Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: behold, the young woman shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Yeshayah 9:6
כִּי-יֶלֶד יֻלַּד-לָנוּ, בֵּן נִתַּן-לָנוּ, וַתְּהִי הַמִּשְׂרָה, עַל-שִׁכְמוֹ; וַיִּקְרָא שְׁמוֹ פֶּלֶא יוֹעֵץ, אֵל גִּבּוֹר, אֲבִי-עַד, שַׂר-שָׁלוֹם

For a child is born unto us, A son is given unto us; And the government is upon his shoulder; And his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom;
Matthew 1:23
“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”​

Messianic Jewish believers in Yeshua HaMashiach have received a renewal of their previously fallen spirit when Adam sinned. They are no longer blind to those Truths of the Son of G-D (Hashem), and Truths found in the Ketuvei HaShalichim (the Apostolic Writings, commonly known as the New Testament) as given by the Breath/Spirit of Elohim [G-d], for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in righteousness. (II Timothy 3:15-17, I Thessalonians 2:13, II Peter 1:21).

That said, would agree with you that the RCC (and Protestantism) has caused much disunity, but that does not negate the fact that Yeshua HaMashiach IS "G-D with us" anymore than the disunity that existed between the Pharisees and Sadducees. The traditions of men make the Word of G-D of little effect (Mark 7:3). So, wouldn't pin a medal on either Judaism or Christendom.

John 14:9
Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father '?
1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

A New Spiritual Birth If You Are To Have A NLE (New Life Experience)
(John 3:1-21 ~ Yeshua's discussion with Nicodemus/Nakdimon)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Robban

-----------
Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟626,034.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
So, you seem to be implying that Hashem was not completely truthful when He said, "for as soon as you eat of it, you shall die.” Then it would also seem you (in affect) are agreeing with the serpent that said to the woman, “You are not going to die," or are you just wanting to argue with those Messianic Jews (and Messianic non-Jews) and Christians that believe Yeshua/Jesus Christ IS Israel's Jewish Messiah?
Judaism (as you are well aware) does not believe that Yeshua HaMashiach is the physical manifestation of G-D Incarnate ...

Yeshayah 7:14
לָכֵן יִתֵּן אֲדֹנָי הוּא, לָכֶם--אוֹת: הִנֵּה הָעַלְמָה, הָרָה וְיֹלֶדֶת בֵּן, וְקָרָאת שְׁמוֹ, עִמָּנוּ אֵל
Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: behold, the young woman shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Yeshayah 9:6
כִּי-יֶלֶד יֻלַּד-לָנוּ, בֵּן נִתַּן-לָנוּ, וַתְּהִי הַמִּשְׂרָה, עַל-שִׁכְמוֹ; וַיִּקְרָא שְׁמוֹ פֶּלֶא יוֹעֵץ, אֵל גִּבּוֹר, אֲבִי-עַד, שַׂר-שָׁלוֹם

For a child is born unto us, A son is given unto us; And the government is upon his shoulder; And his name is called Pele-joez-el-gibbor-Abi-ad-sar-shalom;
Matthew 1:23
“Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”​

Messianic Jewish believers in Yeshua HaMashiach have received a renewal of their previously fallen spirit when Adam sinned. They are no longer blind to those Truths of the Son of G-D (Hashem), and Truths found in the Ketuvei HaShalichim (the Apostolic Writings, commonly known as the New Testament) as given by the Breath/Spirit of Elohim [G-d], for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in righteousness. (II Timothy 3:15-17, I Thessalonians 2:13, II Peter 1:21).

That said, would agree with you that the RCC (and Protestantism) has caused much disunity, but that does not negate the fact that Yeshua HaMashiach IS "G-D with us" anymore than the disunity that existed between the Pharisees and Sadducees. The traditions of men make the Word of G-D of little effect (Mark 7:3). So, wouldn't pin a medal on either Judaism or Christendom.

John 14:9
Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father '?
1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

A New Spiritual Birth If You Are To Have A NLE (New Life Experience)
(John 3:1-21 ~ Yeshua's discussion with Nicodemus/Nakdimon)

It is said, the line about a thousand years are as a day

was for Adams sake, he lived almost thousand years.

You brought up Adam,

No, I am not here to argue with anyone,

I am too tired and worn, I never liked argueing anyhow.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Norbert L

Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Good point.... it will take an outpouring of the Holy Spirit / the Love / Light / Truth of G-d to unite us........ but it is intriguing that some near death experiencers are making predictions that sure remind me of the words of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Joel.......

Joel 2:28

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience
You quoted, "Howard Storm's light being friends told him more about the new world to come. According to them, God wished to usher in the kingdom within the next two hundred years.".

In a court of law that would be regarded as hearsay and conjecture when one person speaks about what another person was thinking about. Also there are internal Bible difficulties about such a claim. "But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Mark 13:32

The way I see it 200 years is a length of time where neither you, I or Howard Storm can be held accountable in this life about it's claim to truth. At best all that may be is news about the heavenly speculation that is occurring.1 Peter 1:12

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You quoted, "Howard Storm's light being friends told him more about the new world to come. According to them, God wished to usher in the kingdom within the next two hundred years.".

In a court of law that would be regarded as hearsay and conjecture when one person speaks about what another person was thinking about. Also there are internal Bible difficulties about such a claim. "But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Mark 13:32

The way I see it 200 years is a length of time where neither you, I or Howard Storm can be held accountable in this life about it's claim to truth. At best all that may be is news about the heavenly speculation that is occurring.1 Peter 1:12

But.... .I live in a free country and if I wish to consider the NDE of former Atheist Howard Storm to be the most brilliant and insightful explanation for many of the prophecies in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and the minor prophets.... that I personally have ever read..... then that is my prerogative...... even if I am incorrect?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I have ran into evidence for this...... not proof but evidence..... . that I consider to be convincing but many would disagree.

Posts #1 and #4 to my thinking that either Rick Joyner is a Christian literary genius up there with C. S. Lewis or..... he had a visionary dream of heaven and met the Patriarch Adam and received a fairly simple message from our grandfather. I take this as evidence that this is the time for Malachi 4
to be fulfilled.

Are we Christians descended from Adam?

If it is time for our hearts to be turned toward our ancestor might he be allowed to meet one of the more gifted Christians in a dream???????

I think so... .but many would disagree?!
A message from Adam to all of humanity as given to Pastor Rick Joyner!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Wondering if NDE is a cop out.

Starting point;
what is dead is dead,
what is alive is alive.

Matt 8:22.

They should be called something else,
because it just does not make sense to say, near death experience.
How would they know, have they died before maybe?

What if it is impure spirits that are messing around.

But then I am not familiar with concept, never been attracted to that kind of stuff.

Have you heard the astonishing near death experience account of former Skeptic Rabbi Alon Anava?

I consider that he attempted to the very best of his ability to recount what happened to him during those several minutes in the back of a New York taxi.

Frankly.... what he recounts makes me personally wonder about certain statements by Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus??????

Specifically..... .should I personally become more interested in wearking tzitzit that was shown to Israeli near death experiencer fifteen year old Natan to be quite important?????

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teachthem, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

21 ¶ Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

Israeli Teen Returns from 15 Minutes of Clinical Death with Spiritual Messages Concerning the Coming Redemption

Upvote 0