Will Joe Biden be one term? Or will he run again?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This Forum is a place for respectful discussion and debate of political issues, by Roman Catholics, in the context of the Roman Catholic Faith.

Just curious what you guys think. He just turned 78 on November 20. It’s not out of the realm of possibility. He is the oldest president ever elected which produces a lot of interesting questions. What do you think?

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
This Forum is a place for respectful discussion and debate of political issues, by Roman Catholics, in the context of the Roman Catholic Faith.

Just curious what you guys think. He just turned 78 on November 20. It’s not out of the realm of possibility. He is the oldest president ever elected which produces a lot of interesting questions. What do you think?
People are living much longer these days. Rupert Murdoch is 89 and is still working.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hard to say, really. Biden could live to be a hundred years old or pass away tomorrow after choking on a stuffed olive. Only God knows.
Stop it! :eek: lol

I’m wondering about his plans/goals.

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Hopefully one term.

Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Stop it! :eek: lol

I’m wondering about his plans/goals.

During a call with my mentor today, he told me the Keystone Pipeline has been cancelled. Many Albertans see this as a sort of death sentence for them. I would like to request prayers for the Province of Alberta and everyone inside of it. Please and thank you.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

He had lots of critics this time around questioning his mental acuity and alertness and whether or not he was already senile...

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He is 78 and has seems to have issues with his cognitive skills. If you listen to him off the cuff it is quite noticeable. I don't see him finishing 4 years. But who knows.
Interesting scenario. That’s for sure. Lord have mercy.

• Agree
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0

GraceBro

Eternally Forgiven, Alive, and Secure.
Dec 24, 2017
Central Coast
Visit site
✟103,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I think it depends on his mental condition. He has displayed signs of dementia/Alzheimer's that remind me of my father and what he experienced prior to his passing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

Quarter term with Kamala replacing him. Either he voluntarily steps aside or he is medically removed or Hunter's stuff comes home to roost and he is forced out. He looked halfway good today though.

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He has displayed signs of dementia/Alzheimer's

I don't think he was authentic, I don't trust him. Just like Hillary she had problems during the election and then we it's all over she's fine. Hers was all pretend to get sympathy votes

Upvote 0

GraceBro

Eternally Forgiven, Alive, and Secure.
Dec 24, 2017
Central Coast
Visit site
✟103,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think he was authentic, I don't trust him. Just like Hillary she had problems during the election and then we it's all over she's fine. Hers was all pretend to get sympathy votes
I do. His slipups were too often and too authentic, in my humble opinion.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,094.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Imagine a man as frail as Pope John Paul II was in his final years as sitting President. Not going to happen. As far as the party goes, if the party hasn't fractured or suffered scandal at the hands of the fringe left within, it may have a second term considering the advantage it has in media and tech. Governments no longer run the world. Corporations do, so it is primarily up to them who does what.

Upvote 0