Will Jesus Have a 'Kingdom Come' on earth? Or Does Jesus Come Riding a Nuke?

Will there be a Christ's Kingdom Come on Earth?

• No. All free willed life will be destroyed on earth, upon Jesus' Second Coming.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes. Jesus will establish His Kingdom Come on earth.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No. It will be post apocalyptic terror on earth, just like Hollywood presents it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Many people seem to think the Battle of Armageddon, in the Apocalypse, will be the end of free willed human life on earth. Some Christians think that the Elect will 'Rapture' into heaven, leaving behind only a post-apocalyptic world of the unrepentant wicked. I take St. Louis De Montfort's view of Jesus' establishing His Kingdom Come on earth.

What do you think?

ST. LOUIS DE MONTFORT, END TIMES
divine intervention within salvation history.

This intermediary stage is the most dynamic and active, because during this stage we pass from the reign of sin to the reign of Jesus Christ in the hearts of men and women. Montfort is convinced that the Kingdom of God in Jesus Christ should not be projected into the hereafter but must come into existence on earth, in this world: "Is it not true that your kingdom must come?" This is the leitmotif of TD from its first sentence: "It was through the blessed Virgin Mary that Jesus Christ came into the world, and it is also through her that he must reign in the world". Who will be able to transform the world? For Montfort there is no doubt: God alone can accomplish such a task. He will intervene with "a deluge of fire, love and justice" through the mediation of the Spirit and the manifold acts of Mary. This divine intervention will be through and in mankind, especially through the "apostles of the end times". Their task will be twofold: " destroying sin and setting up the kingdom of Jesus"....

...The work of the apostles of the end times swings essentially around two poles, one negative, the other positive: "destroying sin and establishing the reign of Jesus Christ". The first pole involves a series of aggressive actions against the forces of evil: they"will give battle, overthrowing and crushing", they "will thunder against sin, they will storm against the world, they will strike down the devil and his followers", they "will be the odor of death to the great, the rich and the proud of this world". In the PM, along the same lines, Montfort foresees missionaries who will attack and overthrow the "enemies of God", who will "crush the head of the serpent", "address their ardent prayers to heaven, turning them into the weapons which will overcome or convert their enemies". The positive pole, which is described in more detail, consists of actions directed at the reform of the Church and its extension into the world: their "ministry will renew the face of the earth and reform your Church". With this objective, the apostles of the end times will carry out sanctifying apostolic work: they "will enkindle everywhere the fires of divine love"; "wherever they preach, they will leave behind them nothing but the gold of love"; they will be the "sweet fragrance of Jesus". They will "build the temple of the true Solomon and the mystical city of God", and they will "shower down the rain of God's word and of eternal life". Moreover, they will work to extend the Lord's empire "over the impious, the idolators and Muslims", receiving the deluge of fire that will empower them to convert "Muslims, idolators and even Jews"....

... His proposed congregation of missionary priests forms the core of these apostles. But the activity and the mighty battles of the end times must not be reserved to them alone. In two other prophetic texts, Montfort speaks more generally of "chosen souls" in whom Mary will reign sovereign, and he enlarges the horizon to embrace "a mighty legion of brave and valiant soldiers of Jesus and Mary, both men and women"

Quoted from: JESUS LIVING IN MARY: HANDBOOK OF THE SPIRITUALITY OF ST. LOUIS DE MONTFORT END TIMES

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Second Secret of Fatima

We then looked up at Our Lady, who said to us so kindly and so sadly:

You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world
The Message of Fatima

How many Catholics think that the Blessed Mother's 'various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph' is the full annihilation of all free willed life on earth, such as all out nuclear war? If so, is it hard for you to pray to the Blessed Mother, for Her Immaculate Heart to Triumph, when you think you are praying for all out, everyone dies, nuclear war?

I think that the Blessed Mother's 'a period of peace will be granted to the world', and the Triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart, will be Jesus' Kingdom Come, on earth, under Messianic Reign. With Jesus, a descendant of king David, Ruling the World, Israel is Restored. Old Testament talks, in great length, about survivors on earth, 'Remnant Israel', who will live on under Messianic Reign. New Testament indicates survivors as well.

St. Catherine Labour' received a vision from the Blessed Mother. First, of two, back to back visions, the Blessed Mother is holding a globecross, as a gift for earth, it seems. I say the globecross represents Jesus' Kingdom Come of Messianic Reign. In the second, of two back to back, visions, the Blessed Mother has her hands stretched to earth, as if she has delivered her gift to earth. Rays of Blessings from heaven are streaming from her hands, toward earth. The Blessed Mother is now standing on the crushed head of a serpent, (Satan).

I say that free will, continues on earth, though earths population is reduced by 75% or so, after Satan is defeated, upon the Coming of Messianic Reign, on earth. The Blessings God is going to reign down upon His Church, under Messianic Reign of Jesus' Kingdom Come, is going to be phenomenally Awesome! Jesus Kingdom Come, that we pray for in 'The Lord's Prayer' is where we want to be. What do you think?

St. Catherine Labour' and the Miraculous Medal

282888_4e68f5c6a1b9ef9ae2a711695c1ab79a.png

"Suddenly Our Lady appeared to Catherine."

"At first Mary appeared standing on a globe and dressed in white having with a long white veil which fell to her feet. The Virgin held in her hands, at the height of her shoulders, a golden ball which she seemed to be offering to God as she raised her eyes to heaven. Her fingers were covered with rings whose precious jewels sparkled brilliantly and showered down innumerable rays of light on the globe beneath her feet, almost obscuring the view of her feet. Mary lowered her eyes and looked directly at Catherine. Mary said nothing, but Catherine heard this message, "The ball which you see represents the world, especially France, and each person in particular. These rays symbolize the graces I shed upon those who ask for them. The jewels which give no rays symbolize the graces that are not given because they are not asked for." Then the apparition changed."

"Our Lady appeared with a white dress, a blue mantle, and a white veil which draped back over her shoulders. She was still standing on the globe, and had one foot on the head of a serpent which lay at her feet. The 1830 was marked on the globe. The Virgin had her arms and hands pointed downwards, and a cascade of rays was falling down from both hands onto the globe."

Maryrays.jpeg
286397_95cedbf613d82671bebe5eb15e32d8ff.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In 1982, Sister Lucia (the lead Fatima seer) gave us an update on how we are doing, in regards to the Second Secret of Fatima. We can choose peace or we can choose the path where 'various nations will be annihilated.' and then we will have peace. I see us going into Messianic Reign as a good thing, for those who are prepared.

Sister Lucia had already given an indication for interpreting the third part of the “secret” in a letter to the Holy Father, dated 12 May 1982:

The third part of the secret refers to Our Lady's words: ‘If not [Russia] will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated' (13-VII-1917).

The third part of the secret is a symbolic revelation, referring to this part of the Message, conditioned by whether we accept or not what the Message itself asks of us: ‘If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, etc.'.

Since we did not heed this appeal of the Message, we see that it has been fulfilled, Russia has invaded the world with her errors. And if we have not yet seen the complete fulfilment of the final part of this prophecy, we are going towards it little by little with great strides. If we do not reject the path of sin, hatred, revenge, injustice, violations of the rights of the human person, immorality and violence, etc.

And let us not say that it is God who is punishing us in this way; on the contrary it is people themselves who are preparing their own punishment. In his kindness God warns us and calls us to the right path, while respecting the freedom he has given us; hence people are responsible”.(5)

Quoted from the Vatican: The Message of Fatima

Upvote 0