traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've never seen this posted here but it reminds me of that one guy who likes to toss things in the microwave, just to see what happens. :doh:

But this guy (an older man at that) will take anything and just about everything and see if he can blend it down to dust! Like Spam--in the can, a crowbar, and even the new iPad! This is so ridiculous it's funny. :sorry:

YouTube - Will It Blend? - iPad

T

toastface_grillah

A couple months late, but perfect for singles:
watch

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Was it the big Fireball from the 6 lighters he blended?

Is that what it was??? I have to go watch that one. Actually, maybe not cuz it looked like he got hurt. I saw it in the intro for Toastface's vid selection.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
T

toastface_grillah

Was it the big Fireball from the 6 lighters he blended?

Whoa... I have got to see that video!

That guy is nuts.

I tried the new iPad. It was just like a really big iPhone and the keyboard sucked. You have to chicken peck in order to get the words right. I tried to type in www.yahoomail.com and got ww.uajoonail.colm

Just a matter of time until people realize they're just buying laptops without physical keyboards. But they blend!

Upvote 0