Singapore
✟14,610.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Um hello... Could someone close to God help me ask Him the following questions..? I keep seeing omens relating to my family and i'm really worried for them...

1) Will God cause my family to be killed to make me grow (since i have been quite dependent on them)?

2) Will God cause my family to be killed/sacrificed so that i will have no choice but to leave my house to make disciples for Jesus?

3) Will God decide to not save my family (still unsaved and of the world) from my enemies who are currently attacking me and my family using dark spiritual means?

4) Will God cause my family to be killed and go to hell because i had misled two of His people down the path of destruction and have not brought them back to Him..?

5) If i have accidentally cursed or prayed to the evil one to harm the guy who betrayed me and the girl he saw out of anger, would God cause my family to die instead?

><

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
keep seeing omens relating to my family and i'm really worried for them...

In a word, NO God will not do that to you.

Those 'omens ' are nothing more than your over active imagination.

No where in the Bible does God do what you fear.
Even Job's suffering was not to improve or grow his faith, but was a demonstration that his faith was not based on what he got materially from God.

You need to remember God does not extinguish he faith of those whose fail is fraigile, rather he protects and encourages the delicate faith of those who need it.

Stop looking for omens, they are not from God.

Upvote 0