Will God reveal anything to me if I attempt to end my life?

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟800,884.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As much as I try to delude myself into thinking otherwise, the good guys lose every time. For every person who heals and protects, there are a million tormenting and killing. I'm already working on being the former but we are grossly outnumbered. It's a simple numbers game and the enemy is winning. I'll change my tune when that final trumpet sounds. Until then it's just a matter of distracting my mind from reality, at least when I'm not working. It's not always possible though.
This world will continue to be a tragedy.

Unfortunately this disastrous world is actually the best place for humans to reach the point of humbly accepting God’s help.

God is not looking for people to be “more good than bad”, but to see they cannot be good, to rely on His help to the point of accepting His Charity.

Upvote 0

Soothfish

Jul 24, 2011
United States
✟1,077.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This world will continue to be a tragedy.

Unfortunately this disastrous world is actually the best place for humans to reach the point of humbly accepting God’s help.

God is not looking for people to be “more good than bad”, but to see they cannot be good, to rely on His help to the point of accepting His Charity.

Well I already accept the reality that I'll be needing divine help to get through life. It's hard enough to simply get up in the morning. Most people cannot imagine seeing the things I see every time I close my eyes. They wouldn't survive a minute of it without killing themselves. Combine that with the additional problems that life brings and the situation becomes completely unbearable when all hope is lost. However, I still don't trust God very much. It's not a matter of choice, that's just how it is. Maybe things will change a few years down the road but I don't know. I'll still be putting all my eggs in one basket. Fortunately, it's not easy to disprove God so I don't have to be forced to give up all hope.

Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟800,884.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
With all the bad news we here each day it is hard to concentrate on the good stuff, but that is what we are asked to do. Seek the Kingdom first and all this anxiety about the bad will go away. Concentrate on blessings and wonderful stuff. Seek others that can be beside you through the hard stuff.

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Well I already accept the reality that I'll be needing divine help to get through life. It's hard enough to simply get up in the morning. Most people cannot imagine seeing the things I see every time I close my eyes. They wouldn't survive a minute of it without killing themselves. Combine that with the additional problems that life brings and the situation becomes completely unbearable when all hope is lost. However, I still don't trust God very much. It's not a matter of choice, that's just how it is. Maybe things will change a few years down the road but I don't know. I'll still be putting all my eggs in one basket. Fortunately, it's not easy to disprove God so I don't have to be forced to give up all hope.
I'd like to let you know that God is, that Jesus is in fact His Son, whom redeemed us from our sins, and yes Jesus also heals. I'd also like to let you know that God will reveal Himself to you. I have had a Dammascus road experience, I have seen the Lord in His Glory and yes if you look long you will go blind, at the same time He revealled His love to me, His Love is greater than our words are capable of saying, our words are to limited. God also Loves you with that love, you know how you see the world as evil and sinful, well without Jesus, God sees your sins.

If you want to hear from God, you are going to have to believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him, because without faith it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6) Believe me I know that God is, I have had my Dammascus road experience, He has healed me, I have fellowship with Him. I am not telling you any of this to boast, simply telling you this that you can believe that God is. One time I desperatly needed to hear from God, I spent about 3 days in the most earnest of prayer, and the Lord spoke to me.
So please believe fully that He is, believe fully that Jesus paid the penalty in full for your sins, ask Jesus to forgive you and come into your heart, that you might see His love, and pray earnestly, He will answer you.

That suicide thought is from the devil, it is not from God, Jesus heals, He heals physically and He heals spiritually. Perhaps that is why He let me see His immense love when I was a child, and I pray you get to see it as well, to see His love. You are right the world is an evil place. I have a friend whos father commited suicide, well my friend commited suicide also, then 2 years later his brother commited suicide, that demon just hoped from one to the other, do you have family, do you have siblings, are they saved? I personally have two siblings that commited suicide, that creates a pain that only God can fix, so think real hard about that, actually if you did something like that, then you have just put more evil and pain into the world.
Jesus can fix any problem that you have, but your going to have to go to Him in faith.

pm me if you'd like. I am praying for you, trust God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0