Jun 27, 2015
✟8,022.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I started college a week ago to become an EMT and lately I've been second guessing myself. My biggest fear is failing so pray to God and ask him for the wisdom I need to pass all my classes and test but I just feel like he doesn't hear them.

My question is, is do you think this is the type of wisdom talked about in Proverbs and James that God gives? Or do you think It's limited to how God works his will and how he deals with people stuff like that.

Also If you don't mind saying a prayer for me over all this I would really appreciate it.

Thank you all!

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,345.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
what is EMT ?

Emergency Medical Technician. The guy who may save your life out on teh street.

I would advise the OP to apply a special version of a very old saying.

Study as if everything depends upon you, pray as if everything depends upon God.

I can confidently state prayer will not cover for lack of studying.

Upvote 0

bhayes

Jesus is Lord.
Dec 13, 2012
Canada
✟43,216.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Upvote 0

Heartofsilver

Bride of Christ 4/8/17 Isaiah 54:5
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
California
✟139,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I definitely believe and have experienced God giving me wisdom and determination while in school. If you feel that this is not God's Will for your life He is going to show you whether it is or not. He showed me that the career path I was on wasn't meant for me and He Called me to what He wanted me to be doing. I know that He can and will if you allow Him to show you the Way. I'll be Praying for you and your career path Christfollower1993 and I encourage you to pray as well, in Jesus Name Amen.:yellowheart::praying::grinning:

Last edited:
Upvote 0