Will God admit people who are religious but racist into heaven?

Nickybobby

erudite
Oct 28, 2011
Kirkland, WA
Visit site
✟21,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

How do you define racist?

No, He'll admit only those whose opinions are perfect.

Absolutely :p

"Whatever you did to the least you did unto God" (Matthew 25:40)

If the least of men and women happens to be in a race you dislike, then you have dislike God too.

So the answer is NO.

I don't know if this answer is serious or not, but I hope it's not. This question is far to simple for a yes or no. We don't know what's in another person's heart. I also don't know what you're considering a racist, how the person acts, what they believe. Is it hatred? If so, have they repented of it?

We don't know which individuals will be let into heaven.

But in all honesty, we should be striving for that old WWJD thing and trying to live that way. What I generally consider racism is not loving, which is what we are called to do.

Upvote 0

Optimax

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
New Mexico
✟41,659.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Being saved (born again) is based on the Blood of Jesus.

A born again person is not perfect when they are born again.

Hopefully they will be in a church where the word of God is taught and not where ............................ reigns.

:)

Upvote 0
Jun 2, 2013
Wichita, Kansas
Visit site
✟15,580.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Racism will work toward preventing us from finding the kingdom, which btw is available here and now and not just after we die. One punishment of racism is to live without knowing the value of a human being -- problem is, people who have the problem will never know what they are missing.

Upvote 0

Lion King

Veni, vidi, vici
Mar 29, 2011
Heavenly Jerusalem- Mount Zion
✟10,388.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
No.

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 1 John 4:20

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I wanted to say yes, because you don't go to heaven based on works alone...then I realized.. if I considered something as simple as love a work.. then maybe I or said person weren't really saved to begin with...so no is my answer.

What exactly do you mean by "being religious"? I think it takes more than "being religous" to go to heaven.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Religion won't get you into Heaven. There are plenty of religious people who are just as lost as non-religious people.

The question is, are they born again?

Can a person be born again and struggle with the sin of racism? Yes. It's a Christian concept called simul justus et peccator.

The question is, what is his attitude and relationship to his racism? Is he repentant and warring against it? Or is he willfully and deliberately perusing it?

Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lion King

Veni, vidi, vici
Mar 29, 2011
✟10,388.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Can a gossip be a Christian? Can a thief be a Christian? Can someone who supports abortion be a Christian?

Can a murderer be a Christian? Can an adulterer be a Christian? Can a witch be a Christian?

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can a murderer be a Christian? Can an adulterer be a Christian? Can a witch be a Christian?

As somebody who has committed both murder and adultery, I can say, thank God, yes, they can.

You cannot outsin Christ's ability to save.

Upvote 0

Lion King

Veni, vidi, vici
Mar 29, 2011
✟10,388.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
As somebody who has committed both murder and adultery, I can say, thank God, yes, they can.

You cannot outsin Christ's ability to save.

I don't think you understood my question. Can some who murders people or commits adultery be a Christian?

Upvote 0
F

from scratch

Hmmm! I don't know. I think it depends on the basis of racism. I really think its a function of hate. But then there are problems associated and enforced by our society and peers. I don't much see mixed races in my neighborhood. BTW its not why I live here. Its incidental to me. I don't live in the city.

Upvote 0