Pre-Trib Only Will Egypt and the Nile River be destroyed?

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The fifth Seal was opened when Jesus ascended,

Keras, I agree with you the first 5 seals have already been opened but your assumption on the timing is off. If the 5th seals was opened when Christ ascended into heaven, than who opened the first 4 seals?

Here's a clue. The seals are signs of the birth pangs Christ spoke of in the discourse.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,161.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Now Keras, I've just given you something like 15 scriptures about Who the light is, WITH EXPLANATIONS. How many scriptures do you think you can muster up proving Isaiah 30:26 to be a prophecy about some apocalyptic CME emission?

The following 116 Bible verses describe the literal effects of the Coronal Mass Ejection that the Lord will use to carry out His prophesied Day of vengeance and wrath against His enemies, the godless peoples and nations that attack the State of Israel. It will strike earth at midday: Zephaniah 2:4.

1/ LIGHT -The initial light flash arrives from the sun within 8 minutes.

Isaiah 30:26a The sun will shine with seven times its normal strength. The flash of a CME explosion of unprecedented magnitude, directed toward earth.
Isaiah 30:26a & Rev 6:12b The moon will shine blood red, as brightly as the sun. The thermite reaction of superheated hydrogen and lunar regolith. [dust]
Habakkuk 3:3-4 His brightness is like the dawn, His radiance covers the sky.
Psalms 144:6 Send lightning bolts to scatter Your enemies.
Psalms 18:14 He hurled lightning shafts far and wide.
Ezekiel 21:10 My deadly sword is sharpened, it will flash like lightning for the slaughter.

2/ HEAT – Seven times hotter, ambient temperature say, 15c X 7 = could be 120c, 250f

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace.
Psalm 18:8 Smoke and fire come from the Lord, with glowing coals and searing heat.
Isaiah 64:1-2 When You tear apart the sky, fires blaze and water boils.
Jeremiah 17:8...when the heat comes, trust in the Lord for protection.
Jeremiah 6:29 The fiery bellows of judgement burn fiercely to refine My people.
Isaiah 25:4 You give refuge to the poor and needy, shelter from the tempest and shade from the heat.

3/ DARKNESS – Caused by ash from volcanic eruptions, plus smoke from forest and city fires.

Isaiah 50:3 I can clothe the sky in darkness, cover it with sackcloth.
Amos 5:20 The Day of the Lord is indeed a Day of deep darkness.
Isaiah 13:10 The sun, moon and stars will give no light.
Ezekiel 32:7-8 I will veil the sky with clouds and bring darkness over the land.
Zephaniah 1:15 The Day of the Lord’s anger will be a Day of destruction, of darkness and gloom.
Amos 8:9 On that Day, the sun will darken at noon.
Revelation 6:12...the sun turned black as a funeral pall and the whole moon blood red.
Psalms 18:11 He made thick darkness His covering, dense vapor His canopy.
Jeremiah 4:23 The earth was in chaos and the sky was in darkness.

4/ FIRE – A huge mass of superheated cosmic particles envelopes the earth.

Isaiah 66:15 The Lord is coming in fire like a whirlwind with the flaming fire of His rebuke.
Luke 3:16 He will baptize with the Holy Spirit and with fire, the chaff will burn forever.
Ezekiel 20:47 I am about to light a fire, its fiery flame cannot be put out.
1 Corinthians 3:13...for that Day dawns in fire and fire will test every persons worth.
Psalms 21:9 The anger of the Lord will engulf His enemies in a fiery furnace and consume them.
Hebrews 10:27 For the godless, there is only the terrifying expectation of a fierce fire that will consume God’s enemies.
2 Peter 3:10 On that Day the earth will be enveloped in flames and all that is in it will be brought to judgement.
2 Thessalonians 1:7-8 ..when the Lord Jesus comes forth with His mighty host in blazing fire, he will punish all the godless and apostate people.
Psalms 97:2-5 Cloud enfolds Him, fire goes ahead and consumes His enemies.
Isaiah 4:4b The Lord will cleanse Jerusalem, with His judgement burning like fire.
Isaiah 33:12 The nations will be burned to ashes, like thorn bushes set on fire.
Ezekiel 30:16 I shall set Egypt on fire. Amos 1:1-15 Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and Jordan burned.

5/ EARTHQUAKES – The electromagnetic microwave effect will cause volcanoes & earthquakes.

Haggai 2:6 In a little while, I shall shake the sky, the earth and break the power of the godless.
Psalms 144:5 Lord, part the sky and come down, touch the mountains, so they pour forth smoke.
Isaiah 24:18-19 ..the windows of the sky above are opened, the earths foundations shake, it is convulsed and reels wildly.
Amos 8:8-9 On that day the earth will quake like ocean waves.
Revelation 6:12-14 There was a violent earthquake...every mountain and island was moved.
Psalms 18:7 The earth shook and quaked, the mountains trembled because of His anger.
Jeremiah 4:24 The mountains were reeling and the hills rocked to and fro.
Habakkuk 3:6 The Lord shakes the earth, the mountains are flattened.

6/ EARTH MOVED–The earth’s orbit may be speeded up by this event, resulting in a 360 day year, that will make sense out the time periods given to us in Revelation and Daniel.

Isaiah 13:13...and the earth will be moved out of her place.

7/ COSMC PARTICLES – This CME will hit with a great pressure wave. Previous CME’s have pushed satellites into lower orbits, this one will make them crash back to earth. This cannot refer to real stars, as the nearest one is 4¼ light years away and they are of enormous size.

Isaiah 28:2 The Lord will beat down violently upon the earth, as a destroying tempest.
Revelation 6:13 The starry host will fall to the earth, like fruit blown of a tree in a gale.
Isaiah 34:4 The host of the heavens will fall like ripe fruit.
Jeremiah 6:25 Do not go outside, for the sword of the Lord spreads terror all around.

8/ ELECTRICAL EFFECTS – The supercharged particles will cause extreme voltage in all the electric power supply systems, telephone wires and pipelines. Transformers and switchgear will be destroyed. Any appliances connected to the grid, even if switched off, will burn out. Most telephone and radio communications will be out of action for a long time. Modern vehicles, aircraft and ships will be inoperable.

9/ SKY EFFECTS – The earth magnetosphere and atmosphere are badly affected. This may cause a pole shift and huge storms will encircle the globe.

Isaiah 13:13 I shall make the heavens shudder...on the day of the Lord’s blazing anger.
Isaiah 51:6 The sky will be dispersed like smoke.
2 Peter 3:10 ...the heavens will disappear with a great rushing sound.
Revelation 6:14 The sky vanished like a scroll being rolled up.
Isaiah 34:4 The sky will crumble into nothing and will be rolled up like a scroll.
Psalms 83:15 Pursue Your enemies with Your tempest, terrify them with Your storm winds.
Jeremiah 30:23See what a scorching wind goes out, it rages down upon the heads of the wicked.
Jeremiah 4:11 & 20 A scorching wind will sweep down upon My people, the whole Land is ruined.

10/ A GREAT NOISE – The CME strike will be heard all around the earth.

Jeremiah 25:30-31 The Lord roars from on high, the great noise reaches the ends of the earth, for He judges the nations and has handed over the wicked for destruction.
Isaiah 29:6 Judgement will come from the Lord with thunder, earthquakes, loud noise and consuming flames of fire.
Jeremiah 51:54-55 The Lord is ready to destroy the godless nations, the advancing wave booms and roars as it despoils them.

11/ DEATHS WORLDWIDE – Many millions will die, but for those who stay in shelter, it will be survivable, it is only a one day event. More will die from fighting and famine afterward.

Deuteronomy 32:41 When I set My hand to judgement, My sword will devour flesh.
Isaiah 28:21-22 The Lord will arise and storm with rage, destruction is decreed upon the earth.
Isaiah 66:16 He will judge with fire, many will be slain by Him.
Isaiah 34:5 For My sword is prepared, it descends in judgement on those doomed for death.
Isaiah 51:6 The sky will be dispersed like smoke and the people will die like flies.
Jeremiah 25:33 Those that the Lord kills on that Day will lie scattered from one end of the earth to the other. They will not be mourned or buried, they will be as dung on the ground.
Isaiah 63:1-6 The Lord comes from the nations, His garments splashed with blood, His Day of vengeance had come and He tramped on them and spilled out their blood.
Psalms 37:20 Evil people will die, they will be incinerated and go up in smoke.
Isaiah 13:12 Humans will become scarce, more rare that fine gold.
Ezekiel 30:1-5 Egypt will suffer anguish...her slain will fall along with all the Arab lands.
Zephaniah 1:3 & 11 I shall destroy humans and animals, I shall bring the godless to their knees. Dire distress will come to sinful peoples, their blood and guts will spill on the ground.
Jeremiah 9:22 Corpses will lie like dung in the fields with no one to gather them.
Ezekiel 21:3 My sword of judgement will kill both the righteous and wicked alike, from the Negev, Northward.
Jeremiah 11:16 Once you were My people, now with a great noise, you will be burned & consumed.
Isaiah 5:25 His anger is roused against His people and as He strikes them down the mountains shake. Their bodies lie like refuse in the streets.
Ezekiel 32:6 I shall drench the land with blood, the villages will be filled with it.

12/ THE LAND BURNED – The fireball will make forests and wooden houses catch fire, even concrete buildings mostly have tarred roofs, which will burn, as will tar sealed roads.

2 Peter 3:12 Look forward to the coming Day of the Lord and work to hasten it on, that Day will set the sky ablaze and will melt the elements in fervent heat.
Isaiah 9:19 The land is scorched and the people are fuel for the fire.
Jeremiah 4:26 The fertile land becomes a wilderness before the fierce anger of the Lord.
Isaiah 42:15 I shall lay waste to all the land and dry up the rivers and lakes.
Ezekiel 15:8 I will make the land a waste because they have broken faith.
Joel 1:11 & 19-20 Despair you farmers for your harvest is lost, the ground is dry and scorched. To You, Lord I cry out for fire has consumed the pastures and trees of the holy Land.
Jeremiah 9:10-12 ......the land is scorched and untrodden, not even birds or beasts remain. Jerusalem and the towns of Judah are ruined and uninhabited. The Land is a dead place, burned and laid waste.
Isaiah 10:18-19 Suddenly, His trees and meadows will be destroyed, what remains will be so few that a child may count them.

13/ CITIES DESERTED – The fires and destruction will drive people out and there will be no power, water or communications, plus no food deliveries, survival must be out in the country.

Isaiah 17:9 On the Day of Retribution, cities will be deserted.
Isaiah 6:11-12 How long, Lord? Until the Land is desolate and cities are deserted, houses vacant.
Jeremiah 4:7 The Destroyer comes, cities will lay waste and empty.
Hosea 8:14 You have forgotten your Maker, I shall send fire to burn your cities.
Micah 5:10-11 On that Day, I will devastate your cities.
Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come to our towns, corpses lie like dung in the streets.
Jeremiah 4:26 Your Holy cities are ruined, Jerusalem is burned by fire, all that we treasured has been destroyed.
Isaiah 27:10 The fortified city is left solitary, stripped bare and forsaken like a wilderness.

14/ THE MILITARY DESTROYED – The powerful electromagnetic pulse will disable ships, tanks and aircraft. It will also cause explosive devices to either explode or be neutralized.

Jeremiah 50:22-23 The noise of battle is heard, see how the hammer of the whole world is broken.
Hosea 2:18 ...I shall break the bow and all weapons of war and sweep them off the earth.
Micah 5:5-11 On that Day, I will destroy your military fortifications.
Zephaniah 1:16 A Day of battle cries against the fortified cities and towns.
Isaiah 30:25b On the Day of massacre, when fortresses fall.
Amos 5:9 Destruction will flash forth onto the mighty, against their strongholds.
Jeremiah 50:27 Put all warriors to the sword, lead them to slaughter, for their time has come.

15/ AN UNEXPECTED EVENT – This sudden and shocking event, is not the Return of Jesus, as when the Anti Christ desecrates the new Temple, Jesus will come exactly 1260 days after that.

2 Peter 3:10 The great and terrible Day of the Lord will come like a thief, unexpectedly.
Isaiah 29:5-6 Suddenly, in an instant, your enemies will be punished with earthquakes, storms and flames of devouring fire.
Isaiah 10:17-19 In 1 Day, the Lord will burn up His enemies, sudden as someone falling into a fit.
Jeremiah 6:26...for in an instant the Despoiler will be upon us.

16/ A ONE DAY EVENT – A CME strikes the earth at a speed of 3 to 5 million miles per hour. It causes terrible effects, but then continues on past, leaving us to recover.

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for the Day when I accuse the nations and pour out My burning anger upon the whole world.
Ezekiel 30:2-3 Alas for the Day, a day is near, the Day of the Lord is near, a Day of reckoning for the nations.
Isaiah 13:9 The Day of the Lord is coming, a cruel Day of wrath and fierce anger.
Joel 1:15 The Day is near, it comes, a mighty destruction from the Lord.
Isaiah 2:20-21 On the Day the Lord will arise and strike the world with terror.
Zechariah 3:9 In a single Day, I will wipe away the guilt of this Land.
Isaiah 63:4-6 I resolved on a Day of vengeance, I shattered nations in My fury.
Joel 2:11 The Lord thunders as He leads the host, great and terrible is the Day, who can endure it.
Zephaniah 2:4-5 Land of the Philistines, at midday, I shall crush you and lay you in ruins, bereft of inhabitants.
Joel 2:30-31 On that great and terrible Day of the Lord, the sky and the earth will show blood, fire and smoke.

17/ HIS PEOPLE – Joel 2:32 Then all who call on the Lord’s Name will be saved. Acts 2:21

Isaiah 30:26 The sun will shine 7 times stronger, on the Day the Lord saves and heals His people
Habakkuk 3:12-13 Furiously You traverse the earth, in anger You trample down the nations. You go forth to save Your people.
Joel 3:16 The Lord roars from Zion, the heavens and the earth shudder but He is a refuge for His people and a defense for Israel.
Psalm 68:1-3 God springs into action! His enemies scatter like smoke, as wax melts before a fire, so the godless are destroyed before Him. The righteous are happy and praise God.
Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through rivers, they will not overwhelm you. Walk through fire and flames and not be burned or scorched. I am the Lord, your God and your Deliverer.
1 Peter 1:5 Because you put your faith in God, you are under the protection of His power until the salvation now in readiness is revealed at the end of time.

Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,161.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Keras, I agree with you the first 5 seals have already been opened but your assumption on the timing is off. If the 5th seals was opened when Christ ascended into heaven, than who opened the first 4 seals?
Jesus existed before His first Advent, He is the man who came from heaven. John 3:13
The anomaly of the four horsemen being released in Zechariah is easily resolved, Jesus removed the first four Seals in Zechariah's day.
Note in Matthew 23:35, Jesus mentions Zechariah and Abel, how they were murdered; martyred. I am inclined to think that the first five seals may have been opened right from Adams transgression.
Genesis 3:17 supports this idea.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The following 116 Bible verses describe the literal effects of the Coronal Mass Ejection that the Lord will use to carry out His prophesied Day of vengeance and wrath against His enemies, the godless peoples and nations that attack the State of Israel. It will strike earth at midday: Zephaniah 2:4.

Zephaniah 2:4-7 (NKJV) 4 For Gaza shall be forsaken, And Ashkelon desolate; They shall drive out Ashdod at noonday, And Ekron shall be uprooted. 5 Woe to the inhabitants of the seacoast, The nation of the Cherethites! The word of the Lord is against you, O Canaan, land of the Philistines: “I will destroy you; So there shall be no inhabitant.” 6 The seacoast shall be pastures, With shelters for shepherds and folds for flocks.
7 The coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah; They shall feed their flocks there; In the houses of Ashkelon they shall lie down at evening. For the Lord their God will intervene for them, And return their captives.

Zephaniah 2:4 has nothing to do with a CME strike at midday. It's a prophecy about Israel's immediate bordering neighbors: Gaza to the west, the land of the philistines in which Israel will expand in all directions just before the tribulation (Isaiah 26:15), westward into the Gaza, southward into Egypt's Sinai, eastward into the West Bank, Northward into Damascus and Lebanon. A prophecy that will be fulfill in the near term within the next two years.

Plus I asked you if you can come up with any scripture to support your claim an CME strike, I didn't tell you to pull 100 plus irrelevent passages out of context. You're becoming notorious for doing this sort of thing as most of the passages are about Christ's judgement upon the earth, and none of them have anything to do with a coronal mass ejection.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/News071212-X1.4flare.html
CME Arrival Results in Aurora Show

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/tag/northern-lights/
NORTHERN LIGHTS

Last edited:
Reactions: Riberra
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus existed before His first Advent, He is the man who came from heaven. John 3:13

The trinity has always existed but God did not become flesh as a Man until 2000 years ago. God in heaven is the Father, God on earth is the Son, God in us is the Holy Spirit.

The anomaly of the four horsemen being released in Zechariah is easily resolved, Jesus removed the first four Seals in Zechariah's day.

More errors Keras. The 4 horses of the apocalypse in Revelation are White, Black, Red, and Pale. The 3 (THREE) horses of Zechariah are Red, Brown and White. Plus the book of Zechariah is a prophetic book. Your preterism is flawed.

Zechariah 1:8 (NKJV) I saw by night, and behold, a man riding on a red horse, and it stood among the myrtle trees in the hollow; and behind him were horses: red, sorrel, and white.

Note in Matthew 23:35, Jesus mentions Zechariah and Abel, how they were murdered; martyred. I am inclined to think that the first five seals may have been opened right from Adams transgression.
Genesis 3:17 supports this idea.

Your preterist view is flawed as well as becoming notorious for taking scriptures out of context. Read all of Matthew 23, it is about Christ condemning the scribes and pharisees. He's telling them they will pay for the sins of all the bloods being shed since the time of Abel, the first righteous person that lived up till the time of Zechariah, and not just against those they've sinned against during their generation. This has nothing to do with your faulty preterist view.

Matthew 23:33-35 New King James Version (NKJV)
33 Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? 34 Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, 35 that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riberra
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If a super massive CME hit the Earth it is obvious that it will cause major trouble in our modern society who depend on electricity and communications...the description below talk about it....IF it happen does it will have anything to do with the end times prophecies,the answer is ....NO.

http://www.space.com/26669-huge-solar-storm-2012-destruction.html

Huge Solar Storm of 2012 Would Have Sparked Calamity on Earth

If the huge solar eruption in 2012 had hit the Earth, the effects would have been so devastating that we'd still be recovering two years later, scientists working on several new studies conclude.

A huge coronal mass ejection — a large cloud of hot plasma sent into space — erupted from the sun on July 23, 2012. The CME went through Earth's orbit, and had it happened only one week earlier, our planet would have been in the way and faced severe technological consequences.

There would have been three waves of damage associated with the extreme solar storm. First, X-rays and ultraviolet radiation from the solar flare would have produced radio blackouts and GPS navigation errors. The second part would have seen satellites fried by energetic particles like electrons and protons, which arrived only minutes to hours later. [Biggest Solar Flares of 2014: Sun Storm Photos]

Finally, magnetized plasma from the CME would have struck our planet within the next day. Power blackouts could have been devastating, making it difficult to even flush the toilet because most urban areas use electric water pumps.

"I have come away from our recent studies more convinced than ever that Earth and its inhabitants were incredibly fortunate that the 2012 eruption happened when it did," Daniel Baker at the University of Colorado, who led a study of the storm in Space Weather, said in a statement.

---------
Riley calculated that in the next 10 years, there is a 12 percent chance that a Carrington-class solar storm could happen. He used a parameter called Dst, "disturbance – storm time," that looks at how much the magnetic field around Earth shakes when coronal mass ejections hit.

Astronomers today estimate the Dst for Carrington was anywhere between negative 800 nanoTesla (nT) and negative 1,750 nT. By comparison, an ordinary storm that causes northern and southern lights only produces about negative 50 nT.

In March 1989, the province of Quebec in Canada lost power due to an intense solar storm that was measured at negative 600 nT. The geomagnetic storm that narrow missed Earth in 2012 was twice as powerful, Riley said.
-----------

'Perfect solar storm'

The 2012 storm was so powerful that several coronal mass ejections erupted from the sun, creating a "superstorm" that made it many times more powerful than an ordinary one, an unrelated paper in Nature Communications said.

The blast was actually a "double-CME" — two CMEs separated by only 10 to 15 minutes — that whizzed through an area of space that had already been cleaned by another CME just four days before.

This meant the interplanetary medium in that region was not as thick as usual, the University of California, Berkeley's Janet Luhmann and former postdoctoral researcher Ying Liu found.

"It's likely that the Carrington event was also associated with multiple eruptions, and this may turn out to be a key requirement for extreme events," added Riley. "In fact, it seems that extreme events may require an ideal combination of a number of key features to produce the 'perfect solar storm."

More details:
http://www.space.com/26669-huge-solar-storm-2012-destruction.html

Social and Economic Impacts
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2009/21jan_severespaceweather/

And:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=what+...S:unofficial&gbv=1&sei=HUEJV7qfK8nZ-QHPvJm4Dw

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,615.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The trinity has always existed but God did not become flesh as a Man until 2000 years ago. God in heaven is the Father, God on earth is the Son, God in us is the Holy Spirit.

I never thought about it quite like this but AMEN!:amen:

Would you please unblock your profile page?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,161.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Plus I asked you if you can come up with any scripture to support your claim an CME strike, I didn't tell you to pull 100 plus irrelevent passages out of context. You're becoming notorious for doing this sort of thing as most of the passages are about Christ's judgement upon the earth, and none of them have anything to do with a coronal mass ejection.
Because you are in denial of the true meaning of the prophesies I quote, doesn't mean they won't be literally fulfilled in the near future. And a massive CME is the only thing that will do it. The Lord will use the sun to fulfil His Day of wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, so as the secular survivors can continue on in their disbelief of God.
Just believing that CME's only produce pretty auroras, is 'head in the sand' thinking.
Thank you, Riberra, for those facts in #126. Is Isaiah 30:26 not prophecy?
Many prophesies say: the Lord will send fire, He will come in fire, the earth is reserved for fire, it is enveloped in fire, etc. God does use natural things to carry out His purposes, He used water in Noah's time and this time the sun is His storehouse. Deuteronomy 32:22 &34-35
More errors Keras. The 4 horses of the apocalypse in Revelation are White, Black, Red, and Pale. The 3 (THREE) horses of Zechariah are Red, Brown and White. Plus the book of Zechariah is a prophetic book. Your preterism is flawed.
May I suggest that you read Zechariah 1:8-10, Zechariah 6:1-8, more carefully this time and see there are actually FOUR horsemen. Although Zech. 6 mentions four 'chariots', it is just another way of describing the same colored horses.
An apology and retraction from you, would be nice.
I am no 'preterist', that's a ridiculous accusation, given my beliefs of what is to come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,161.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I find Proverbs 8:22-31 very enlightening about Jesus. His special 'delight', or task, is with mankind. That is either being with us physically, as He did for 3.5 years, or spiritually as He always has.
Note 1 Corinthians 10:4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
According to Ezekiel 29, a cataclysmic event will happen in Egypt some time in the future, maybe very soon. Please help me explore how this may happen. And let's be civil to each other. All scholarship is welcome.
Ezekiel 29:
8 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will bring a sword upon thee, and cut off man and beast out of thee.

9 And the land of Egypt shall be desolate and waste; and they shall know that I am the Lord: because he hath said, The river is mine, and I have made it.

10 Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Syene even unto the border of Ethiopia.

11 No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years.

12 And I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are laid waste shall be desolate forty years: and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries.

the matter at hand is the occultism and (the) idolatry, which are both satanic from the beginning, because their nature is just devilish, so the biblical "egypt" represents the system of spiritual iniquity and human(666) religion but more specifically from the perspective of (the) occultism and idolatry, the "river" is the satanic/devilish equivalent of what is known as "Word/Spirit of God"

Revelation 11:8 "the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt",

Revelation 12:15 "the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood"

Blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because you are in denial of the true meaning of the prophesies I quote, doesn't mean they won't be literally fulfilled in the near future. And a massive CME is the only thing that will do it. The Lord will use the sun to fulfil His Day of wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, so as the secular survivors can continue on in their disbelief of God.

The only thing I'm denying is your foolish notion that a CME will completely destroy the earth or it be found anywhere in the bible. However, you are the one in denial of the prophetic words of God.

John specifically tells us 1/3 of mankind will be kill during the tribulation. "Out of their mouths (Their mouths! Not the sun!) came fire, smoke and brimstone that killed 1/3 of mankind."

Keras, does it say "by the sun, 1/3 of mankind will be killed?" John clearly tells us man will be killing each other. And the only man-made weapon with this type of mass destruction are nuclear weapons.

Revelation 9:15-18 New King James Version (NKJV)
15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. 18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.

Just believing that CME's only produce pretty auroras, is 'head in the sand' thinking.

CME's have been in existence and hitting the earth with it's solar flares for 1000's of years. And in that time, 99% are just purty light shows in the night sky. The few that's been more than just auroras in the sky have been nothing more than an inconvenience affecting communications and power outages. I've seen hurricanes, earthquakes, tornados, volcanos and other natural disasters do more damage then the worst CME effect on record.

Based on historic records, the odds of a global apocalyptic CME destroying the earth as you've prophesized is about 0.0000% as something like that has never happened before. The chances of a large meteor or asteroid hitting the earth is greater as those have already happened.

Thank you, Riberra, for those facts in #126. Is Isaiah 30:26 not prophecy?

Isaiah 30:26 is a prophecy. Isaiah 30:26 is not a prophecy of some CME. There's a difference!

Many prophesies say: the Lord will send fire, He will come in fire, the earth is reserved for fire, it is enveloped in fire, etc. God does use natural things to carry out His purposes, He used water in Noah's time and this time the sun is His storehouse. Deuteronomy 32:22 &34-35

Read Revelation 9:15-18 again. The destruction comes out of their mouths. It means man will kill each other. And Jesus will come to save mankind before no flesh is left, Matthew 24:22.

May I suggest that you read Zechariah 1:8-10, Zechariah 6:1-8, more carefully this time and see there are actually FOUR horsemen. Although Zech. 6 mentions four 'chariots', it is just another way of describing the same colored horses.

Zechariah is not prophesying over the 4 horsemen that John wrote. in Zechariah 6:2-3, it's chariots with horses (plural) of different colors: Red, black, white and spotted.

Zechariah 6:2-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
2 With the first chariot were red horses, with the second chariot black horses, 3 with the third chariot white horses, and with the fourth chariot dappled horses—strong steeds.

Zechariah is not prophesying over the 4 horsemen that John wrote. in Zechariah 1:8, it's 3 single horses of 3 different colors: Red, brown, and white.

Zechariah 1:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
I saw by night, and behold, a man riding on a red horse, and it stood among the myrtle trees in the hollow; and behind him were horses: red, sorrel, and white.

Zechariah 1:8 and Zechariah 6:2-3 are not parallel scriptures and they are not John's prophecy in Revelation. Unless you're willing to double check in an effort to find others scriptures as evidence they are all parallel verses, you're just speculating based on first impression without exercising due diligence.

An apology and retraction from you, would be nice.
I am no 'preterist', that's a ridiculous accusation, given my beliefs of what is to come.

Do you know why I called you a preterist? You might want to read below or check post#62 first. There's a reason why I took a jab at calling you a preterist. Yet after what you wrote post #62, I didn't ask for an apology, I didn't complaint, I didn't call you a preterist first, I didn't report you. I didn't do anything except just remember what Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 6:1-8 and Galatians 5:22-23, so I brushed it off and not dwell on it too much.

Your preterist notions are just wrong.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I find Proverbs 8:22-31 very enlightening about Jesus. His special 'delight', or task, is with mankind. That is either being with us physically, as He did for 3.5 years, or spiritually as He always has.
Note 1 Corinthians 10:4

Keras, again you're just speculating without double checking other verses. King Solomon was the one who wrote the book of Proverbs. He lived 950 years before Christ. How does he know about Christ? Based on other scriptures, I tend to believe Solomon was writing about the word of God. God's word is wisdom! Plus the entire book of Proverbs is about wisdom.

You forget God is omnipresent, not just isolated within the trinity. In Proverbs 8:12, Solomon is addressing wisdom as an individual, "I, wisdom." He also wrote about wisdom in Proverbs 2, which is consistent with Proverbs 8.

Proverbs 8: 11-31 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 For wisdom is better than rubies,
And all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her.
12 “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence,
And find out knowledge and discretion.
13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil;
Pride and arrogance and the evil way
And the perverse mouth I hate.
14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom;
I am understanding, I have strength.
15 By me kings reign,
And rulers decree justice.
16 By me princes rule, and nobles,
All the judges of the earth.
17 I love those who love me,
And those who seek me diligently will find me.
18 Riches and honor are with me,
Enduring riches and righteousness.
19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold,
And my revenue than choice silver.
20 I traverse the way of righteousness,
In the midst of the paths of justice,
21 That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth,
That I may fill their treasuries.
22 “The Lord possessed me at the beginning of His way,
Before His works of old.
23 I have been established from everlasting,
From the beginning, before there was ever an earth.
24 When there were no depths I was brought forth,
When there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled,
Before the hills, I was brought forth;
26 While as yet He had not made the earth or the fields,
Or the primal dust of the world.
27 When He prepared the heavens, I was there,
When He drew a circle on the face of the deep,
28 When He established the clouds above,
When He strengthened the fountains of the deep,
29 When He assigned to the sea its limit,
So that the waters would not transgress His command,
When He marked out the foundations of the earth,
30 Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman;
And I was daily His delight,
Rejoicing always before Him,
31 Rejoicing in His inhabited world,
And my delight was with the sons of men.

Proverbs 2:6-22 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 For the Lord gives wisdom;
From His mouth come knowledge and understanding;
7 He stores up sound wisdom for the upright;
He is a shield to those who walk uprightly;
8 He guards the paths of justice,
And preserves the way of His saints.
9 Then you will understand righteousness and justice,
Equity and every good path.
10 When wisdom enters your heart,
And knowledge is pleasant to your soul,
11 Discretion will preserve you;
Understanding will keep you,
12 To deliver you from the way of evil,
From the man who speaks perverse things,
13 From those who leave the paths of uprightness
To walk in the ways of darkness;
14 Who rejoice in doing evil,
And delight in the perversity of the wicked;
15 Whose ways are crooked,
And who are devious in their paths;
16 To deliver you from the immoral woman,
From the seductress who flatters with her words,
17 Who forsakes the companion of her youth,
And forgets the covenant of her God.
18 For her house leads down to death,
And her paths to the dead;
19 None who go to her return,
Nor do they regain the paths of life—
20 So you may walk in the way of goodness,
And keep to the paths of righteousness.
21 For the upright will dwell in the land,
And the blameless will remain in it;
22 But the wicked will be cut off from the earth,
And the unfaithful will be uprooted from it.

You forget God is omnipresent, not just isolated within the trinity. In the beginning was the word and the word was God (John 1:1) and the word became flesh, Jesus (John 1:14). For the word of God is alive and active (Hebrews 4:12). The word of God is salvation. The OT saints are saved because they followed the word of God, in obedience. Jesus wasn't with them at their time until He became flesh. Now we follow Jesus.

John 1:1 NKJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 NKJV
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Hebrews 4:12 NIV
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Matthew 4:4 NKJV
But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”

James 1:21 NKJV
Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

Ephesians 6:17-19 NKJV

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

And again,

"Unless you're willing to double check in an effort to find others scriptures as evidence they are all parallel verses, you're just speculating based on first impression without exercising due diligence."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,615.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But but I shy. And there's nothing in the profile to see though unless you wanted to chat privately. I guess I'm just a mystery man. :D:);)

^_^LOL! I did want to send you a private message and blessings. But never mind.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,161.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The only thing I'm denying is your foolish notion that a CME will completely destroy the earth or it be found anywhere in the bible.
The usual mis-interpretation of what I said and the inability to understand what the Bible says.
The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster by a CME sunstrike, won't completely destroy the earth at all. Yes, the Middle east region will be depopulated and devastated, but the rest of the earth will survive and recover.
Then you go off about events to happen later. Revelation 9:1-21 is about the Trumpet punishments of the Great Tribulation.
CME's have been in existence and hitting the earth with it's solar flares for 1000's of years. And in that time, 99% are just purty light shows in the night sky. The few that's been more than just auroras in the sky have been nothing more than an inconvenience affecting communications and power outages. I've seen hurricanes, earthquakes, tornados, volcanos and other natural disasters do more damage then the worst CME effect on record.
Are you too scared to actually research Coronal Mass Ejections and find out what the secular scientists say could and surely WILL happen to the earth hit by a big CME? Try looking at: ecology.com earths greatest threat- the sun and its CME's
You say Isaiah 30:26....the sun will shine with 7 times it's normal brightness..... doesn't mean a CME? One of unprecedented magnitude. Joel 2:2b
Note that 'brightness' is better translated as 'strength'. Ambient temperature is around 70F. Multiply that by 7= 490F, oven heat, just as Malachi 4:1 says that Day will be!
Zechariah 1:8 and Zechariah 6:2-3 are not parallel scriptures and they are not John's prophecy in Revelation
The belief that these scriptures are parallel is held by many besides myself. It is actually illogical to think they are not.
There simply isn't another explanation for Zechariahs horsemen than what is given in Revelation 6:1-8
It is up to you to prove that what we are told in Zechariah is totally different to Revelation. Lets hear a proper exegesis from you, no mere opinion or speculation. Try not to make mistakes by saying things like: there are only 3 horses in Zechariah.
Re Jesus being the Word of God and Wisdom, I agree with what you have presented. Why are we arguing about this? Do you feel you must always vehemently refute, often with a disparaging tone, anyone who has differing views from you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The usual mis-interpretation of what I said and the inability to understand what the Bible says.
The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster by a CME sunstrike, won't completely destroy the earth at all. Yes, the Middle east region will be depopulated and devastated, but the rest of the earth will survive and recover.
Then you go off about events to happen later. Revelation 9:1-21 is about the Trumpet punishments of the Great Tribulation.

:doh:

If the Middle East is devastated and depopulated at the 6th Seal (which you proclaim as the next prophetic event to be fulfill), how will there be a tribulation in the Middle East?

As usual, your "usual mis-interpretation of what the Bible says."

Are you too scared to actually research Coronal Mass Ejections and find out what the secular scientists say could and surely WILL happen to the earth hit by a big CME? Try looking at: ecology.com earths greatest threat- the sun and its CME's

Did You Know… ?

• The sun still has 99.9% of its energy left, burning hydrogen to create helium.
    • So far 1,709 planets have been confirmed to exist outside our solar system orbiting other stars. Of those, less than two dozen could support life like Earth but this is not known. There are indications that another 2,903 planets exist – mostly found through the Kepler Space Observatory, but await confirmation through other sources.

Visit the companion article, Earth’s Shield of Life, to learn more about Earth’s magnetic field.

And here's what it said at the end at ecology.com. It's the same thing I've said in post#131, CME's been hitting the earth annually and we're all still here, still safe and sound.

Based on historic records, the odds of a global apocalyptic CME destroying the earth as you've prophesized is about 0.0000% as something like that has never happened before. The chances of a large meteor or asteroid hitting the earth is greater as those have already happened.

A CME and the sun are two different things. The sun is only a threat if something were to happen to it. If the sun collided with the earth, all life on earth is gone. If the sun stopped burning, all life on earth is gone. If anything happens to the sun, all life on earth is gone. However, if a CME hits the earth, we get purty skies and beautiful auroras. That's been 99.99% the effects from a CME hitting the earth the last 6000 years. It's just as I stated in post #131. The earth's been hit with CME's for 1000's of years and nothing devastating has happened.

All it does a vast majority of the time is produce purty light shows in the night skies like the video below. You need to relax Keras.

"I disagree with all the rest of your theories, they mostly deny and twist scripture to suit your personal beliefs."

You say Isaiah 30:26....the sun will shine with 7 times it's normal brightness..... doesn't mean a CME? One of unprecedented magnitude. Joel 2:2b
Note that 'brightness' is better translated as 'strength'. Ambient temperature is around 70F. Multiply that by 7= 490F, oven heat, just as Malachi 4:1 says that Day will be!

More errors!!! And still wrong! I can assure you this has nothing to do with a coronal mass ejection. Your fetish is making you look foolish.

Joel 2:2 (ESV) a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been before, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.

Joel 2:2 (KJV) A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

Joel 2:2 (GNT) It will be a dark and gloomy day, a black and cloudy day. The great army of locusts advances like darkness spreading over the mountains. There has never been anything like it, and there never will be again.

Joel 2:2 (GW) It is a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and overcast skies. A large and mighty army will spread over the mountains like the dawn. Nothing like this has ever happened. Nothing like this will ever happen again.

Joel 2:2 (NCV) It will be a dark, gloomy day, cloudy and black. Like the light at sunrise, a great and powerful army will spread over the mountains. There has never been anything like it before, and there will never be anything like it again.

Joel 2:2 (NKJV) A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. A people come, great and strong, The like of whom has never been; Nor will there ever be any such after them, Even for many successive generations.

The belief that these scriptures are parallel is held by many besides myself. It is actually illogical to think they are not.
There simply isn't another explanation for Zechariahs horsemen than what is given in Revelation 6:1-8
It is up to you to prove that what we are told in Zechariah is totally different to Revelation. Lets hear a proper exegesis from you, no mere opinion or speculation. Try not to make mistakes by saying things like: there are only 3 horses in Zechariah.
Re Jesus being the Word of God and Wisdom, I agree with what you have presented. Why are we arguing about this? Do you feel you must always vehemently refute, often with a disparaging tone, anyone who has differing views from you?

"I disagree with all the rest of your theories, they mostly deny and twist scripture to suit your personal beliefs."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
^_^LOL! I did want to send you a private message and blessings. But never mind.

Oh I'm sorry. If you wanna chat privately, that's fine. But please don't send me any blessings, I never use them and dunno what to do with it, and have given mines away too. But thanks for the thought!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,615.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Oh I'm sorry. If you wanna chat privately, that's fine. But please don't send me any blessings, I never use them and dunno what to do with it, and have given mines away too. But thanks for the thought!
I said never mind brother. :) That means I dropped it.^_^

Reactions: Psalm3704
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,161.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If the Middle East is devastated and depopulated at the 6th Seal (which you proclaim as the next prophetic event to be fulfill), how will there be a tribulation in the Middle East?
As usual, your "usual mis-interpretation of what the Bible
Firstly, I thank you for your replies, confused and erroneous as they are, it gives me the opportunity to post the truth.
Re the Middle East after it is devastated by the Day of the Lord's wrath by fire and earthquakes: The Lord will send rain and the Land will quickly regenerate. Ezekiel 36:8 Land of Israel, send forth your branches and yield your fruit, for the homecoming of My people is near. Isaiah 35:1-10, Amos 9:13-15 and many others saying the holy Land will be inhabited and prosperous.
All it does a vast majority of the time is produce purty light shows in the night skies like the video below. You need to relax Keras.
Correct, the vast majority of the time, CME's are harmless. You could be a snake handler and the vast majority of the time they're harmless, but.......
Joel 2:1-11 is another description of the Day of the Lord's wrath and it says: the like of that Day has never been seen and never will be again. It WILL happen as prophesied and relaxing is not an option.
More errors!!! And still wrong! I can assure you this has nothing to do with a coronal mass ejection. Your fetish is making you look foolish.
All will see who the fool is, in due course.
Are you incapable of reading and understanding what I write? My post #122 on this thread has many prophesies saying how that Day will become dark, caused by the approaching mass and later by the fires and storms.
None of the translations you quote render that verse properly, the translators had no clue as to what Joel 2:1-11 meant. But with the knowledge that the Lord will use a CME sunstrike to judge and punish the earth on His Day of wrath, then the prophesies about that Day, become understandable and logical.

Re the four horsemen of Zechariah and Revelation, I see you have no counter to the truth of them being the same.

HandmaidforJesus, I hope you don't mind that your thread has taken a few diversions. I trust that people are gaining some good insights and knowledge.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,615.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
HandmaidforJesus, I hope you don't mind that your thread has taken a few diversions. I trust that people are gaining some good insights and knowledge.

I do mind, but hey, There is nothing to be done about it. :)

Reactions: Psalm3704
Upvote 0