Florida
✟325,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The "little network that could" that was made famous by the Persian Gulf War is now the brunt of merciless internet jokes.
1555267686676.jpg

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The FCC needs to revoke their license and everyone associated with this so called news source needs to be rounded up and imprisoned or deported immediately. America has borne the brunt of this fake news outlet and purveyor of leftist lies long enough.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The FCC needs to revoke their license and everyone associated with this so called news source needs to be rounded up and imprisoned or deported immediately. America has borne the brunt of this fake news outlet and purveyor of leftist lies long enough.
I have no love for CNN. And even I find your ideas rather extreme.

Settle down, dude. They're bad but they're not that bad.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

And beaten severely about the head and neck. :mad:

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Another American patriot who hates the US Constitution.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
CNN sometimes gets on my nerves by reporting not-news but their actual reports I don’t have a problem with.
If you want fake news try Faux News , I mean Fox News

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have no love for CNN. And even I find your ideas rather extreme.

Settle down, dude. They're bad but they're not that bad.

Oh I don't know, his analysis is probably closer to the terrible truth than any of us know (including him). I do know they are culpable in giving a platform to people many Americans [have in the past] view[ed] as a credible source of information, people like former CIA director John Brennan. I am curious what will become of the lying "leakers" and their connections to the media, and the legality of leaking classified information and using it for political reasons.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Their main problem is they don't want to change. Zucker was re-upped last year with a multi-year raise, a reward for driving ratings into the ground and making the station a byword. Their only consolation was the website, which still commanded top traffic. But last month Fox beat them even in that category. One can only guess what effect the Great Mueller Nothingburger with now have on their fortunes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh I don't know, his analysis is probably closer to the terrible truth than any of us know (including him). I do know they are culpable in giving a platform to people many Americans [have in the past] view[ed] as a credible source of information, people like former CIA director John Brennan. I am curious what will become of the lying "leakers" and their connections to the media, and the legality of leaking classified information and using it for political reasons.
I understand. But while I am happy that some mainstream media are starting to get a long overdue comeuppance, I don't approve of this idea of almost wishing harm upon them.

It all feeds into this idea of vilifying the other side. The actual villains aren't recognizable by party affiliation. Losing sight of that is dangerous.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I understand. But while I am happy that some mainstream media are starting to get a long overdue comeuppance, I don't approve of this idea of almost wishing harm upon them.

It all feeds into this idea of vilifying the other side. The actual villains aren't recognizable by party affiliation. Losing sight of that is dangerous.

The distinction between citizens and those entrusted by the people and our government to not allow their political biases cloud their thinking as it pertains to their job is an important one. I feel betrayed, not by citizens, by many of those entrusted to be "neutral" to political parties. The villains abused my trust, I fully expect politicians of a political party to be biased towards their party, so I would only include politicians in the list of villains who could be linked to those entrusted to be "neutral" who have betrayed the trust of the people. Strange times we're living in though, many people love villains, and what's a good hero without a formidable villain? We're supposed to believe the President is the villain, the Darth Vader nobody should love, while Schumer cries; "nooooo, you're not my father!".

Upvote 0

Skittles

Apr 4, 2019
Southeast
✟45,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
CNN is essentially an infomercial network. Same w MSNBC. During the opinion portion (vs the news portion) Fox News is the same. They just have a different angle for their infomercials. Sadly in this era of open access to information we have lost most real journalism. Sad, but not a surprise...

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
John Brennan went down to Georgia where CNN played along with Johnny for the fiddle trophy.

Former CIA officer John Kiriakou reacts [in the video below] to the ex-CIA director's remarks about Trump prior to the release of the Mueller report. John Kiriakou knew Brennan he formerly worked under John Brennan.

Upvote 0