Jo1

Veteran
Nov 10, 2006
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone would like to be-friend me, I like gaming. I have a wii u is there anyone out there who owns one and would like prayer? I am on a healing course. if you are interested please pm me. I will give you my Nintendo ID and of course if you want a game sometime.. I own Nintendo land and Mario bros wii u .
thanks
jo

Bobby64

Jun 23, 2012
Somewhere
✟16,666.00
Country
Gambia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have a Wii U, and I enjoy it. I have Nintendo Land, Super Mario Bros. U, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (awesome!), and LEGO City: Undercover.

I hope Nintendo shows some cool things for the coming holiday season. They said they'll be showing a new Mario Kart soon...! ^_^

Upvote 0

Bobby64

Jun 23, 2012
Somewhere
✟16,666.00
Country
Gambia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There doesn't seem to be much as far as games. I was looking into buying one until I saw how few games there are.

I can see where you're coming from. Nintendo will soon announce a new 3D Mario platformer, a Mario Kart, and a new Smash Bros., so hopefully things will improve by the end of the year.

Upvote 0

Chainless

Love comes first.
Apr 6, 2013
✟15,203.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'd like to get one at some point, though I'm waiting for the big guns like Mario and Zelda to drop first. Right now there's not really anything that grabs me. In the next year or so I suspect the library will be much better.:)

Yeah, until Mario and Zelda come out I'll wait. I'll decide on either XBOX One or PS4 this year. In a year or two I'll grab a Wii U when there's games to play.

Upvote 0