Faith&Love

Jan 19, 2010
Glasgow - Scotland
✟15,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Has anybody played Just dance on the Wii?
I played it at my friends house last week & went straight out for the game...Basically it's turned into a daily ritual for me. You see i'm desperate to get fit but if like me you get bored easily of those repetitive workout dvds then you should try Just dance. Good selection of different songs & dance routines, not overly hard, anybody could copy them i know this cos my sons join in & they are only 5 & 8 ^_^
Only bad thing is after a few songs i'm knackered :doh:

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟192,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
have his game and love it, but after playing it with the kids I realized just how inappropriate some of the songs are....does anyone know if there is a Christian version for Wii or if there is a way to add your own songs?

No, there's not a "Christian version" and you can't add your own songs unless it's DLC which I don't think is on the Wii version.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Just Dance series. I strongly prefer "Dance Central" or even "Micheal Jackson: The Experience" as I think "Just Dance" is semi-coordinated flailing and the latter two are actual games that focus on dance and technique.

Upvote 0