Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
what is the game like? Why should I buy it?
It's not really a game. It's more like an exercise programme. Not a lot different from a video like Billy's Boot Camp/Tae Bo, Buns of Steel, or whatever. You get a board that is sensative to your weight on either side. It uses that to create different exercises out of you using the board in different ways (aerobics, yoga, etc.). If you do it properly, it is a fun workout!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I say any exercise is better than none.

If some retirement homes are using the WiiSport games to promote activity among its residents, it must have some benefit somewhere.

We have a family friend that's been in a wheelchair for decades, due to an accident. He got a Wii and it has made a great deal of difference in him. It's great therapy.

We have a Wii and besides the games the kids and I like to play the whole family plays golf or bowls together (Wii Sports). Heck, boxing on the Wii will build up a sweat and my arm gets tired bowling or playing baseball.

When it's -20 and blowing snow, you gotta have somehting to do. LOL

Jay

Upvote 0

Dracil

Dec 25, 2003
San Francisco
✟16,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It was completely sold out in San Francisco by 10:30AM today (and the stores open at 10), except for perorder places like EBGames.

I tried to get one for my friend, who wants to get it for her mom's birthday, but no luck. I'm probably going to give my preorder to her since she needs it more urgently.

Meanwhile, it's sitting in the living room, unopened, mocking me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

krstlros

Currently Under Construction
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2004
Within the arms of God
✟52,810.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It was completely sold out in San Francisco by 10:30AM today (and the stores open at 10), except for perorder places like EBGames.

I tried to get one for my friend, who wants to get it for her mom's birthday, but no luck. I'm probably going to give my preorder to her since she needs it more urgently.

Meanwhile, it's sitting in the living room, unopened, mocking me.

Don't you hate when it does that.

I'm hoping someone doesn't pick up their WiiFit from the GameStop I bought my Wii console. The sales person told me if someone doesn't pick up their preorder, the people who bought Wii Ski get first dibs.

Upvote 0

ShinigamiMommy

Viva Humans! We are God. God is us.
Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Visit site
✟11,774.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
My boyfriend got it on launch day and within the first week of using it he lost 3lbs. His goal is to lose 22lbs and he says that this really works. And I want to badly but I don't have the cash for it right now.

Upvote 0