Wife wants me to move out. Unequally Yoked, blessing or sadness ?

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Looks like you want to take another lap around the mayberry tree. My father served our community for over 50 years as a pediatrician. You need a PhD to evaluate a person for sexual abuse.

Just an open ear, my friend.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is attraction but there is also repulsion. If they want people to understand what they are attracted to then they should understand what normal people find to be repulsive.

You haven't even attempted to detail your paranoia yet.
What's to understand about hate?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You haven't even attempted to detail your paranoia yet.
What's to understand about hate?
The universe is made up of electrons, protons and neutrons. What attracts, what is repulsive and what is neutral. Marriage is the same way. We are attracted to a person, also there are things about them that we find to be offensive or repulsive. If we are a friendly person then we do our best to ignore what we find offensive or repulsive about people. Jesus teaches us that even if people are evil to us, we are to return good to them. Even we are to love our enemy.

As Christians we do not have: "paranoia". We have nothing to be worried about. We know that God is watching over us to keep us save in all of our ways and in all of what we do.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Once I threw my brother across the room, but I made sure he landed on his bed.
They teach us that in the Army in Basic Training. If someone attacks you then you can deflect them. If you want you can put a little twist in your movement and cause them to harm themselves with the energy they intended to harm you with.

Upvote 0