Based on what you've read, will my wife come around?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J's Husband

Nov 28, 2016
tucson
✟16,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I need help that only God can give me, strength that I don't have, joy and peace that has been shaken, and I'm fighting fear, which is not of God.

It's been a week since my wife left me. She had distanced herself from me and I confronted her and, long story short, she said that she didn't want this. She said that she doesn't want to be married anymore. This came out of nowhere and it completely rocked my world. She wants a different type of life. She says that she's missed out on some things and she wants to pursue them without the entanglements of commitment or the weight of marriage. But she has not asked for divorce. She's been out of the house sleeping at a friend's house who has a vacant room. To keep the kids secure, she's coming in before they wake up so that she can take them to school; then she picks them up and is here until my 11yr old goes to bed for the night; then she's gone. We went to church as a family and also shared Thanksgiving, however that was the worse thanksgiving I've ever had.

This is a satanic attack and he wants to destroy my marriage, kids, and ministry. I instantly saw my children's future and it frightened and saddened me. I've explained this to her, but she's blinded by the enemy. Nan, I love her so deeply. I am depressed, lonely and sad. I fought for understanding and tried every logical and theological argument that she would tolerate.

FTR, I don't believe she's sleeping around. She's a descent woman and she loves the Lord, but she's seduced by Satan and doesn't know it. Her heart has grown hard and cold to the influence of God's word. God has revealed to me that she will be back, but the pain doesn't go away...the fear doesn't either. I just gave it to God and told her that I won't stress her anymore over it. I told her that I would support her aspirations, and I would be here for her in whatever way she needed me to reach her goals. But this is so risky and I know it's an satanic attempt to rip our lives apart. Without God's intervention I'm witnessing the beginning of the end of my marriage. This hurts beyond description.

I don't know what to do other than cry, support her and love her pray for her. Anything else will only serve to drive a wedge between us. There's still a connection and there's still hope. I'm open to ideas or testimonies that may give me hope. I don't understand, and I'm severely depressed. I don't eat and I've lost 10 lbs since she told me last week. I'm praying that everything falls back in place. Pray that I be the man that she needs.

Pray that she has the success that she needs while our marriage is still intact, so that she won't think that even with this Arrangement it still is an obstacle that needs to be removed. Pray that God softens her heart and restore her affection for me. Pray that the Lord bring restoration to our relationship. Of course my heart is broken. I am devastated. I am undone. But I believe that the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous will avail. I believe that if we ask and I will receive my wife back. I need prayer for strength so that I can endure this. Thank you, pray my strength in the Lord.

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Sorry to hear going through that. :( *hugs*

Don't see it as a "satanic attempt". Even disregarding the fact that Satan just obeyed God's orders in Job and the like, seeing the situation as a satanic attack gives a view that you have something conspiring against you and it would be really hard to solve it. It doesn't have to be seen that way.

Was there anything in your marriage previously that might have caused this to happen?

Reactions: J's Husband
Upvote 0

J's Husband

Nov 28, 2016
tucson
✟16,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Half of marriages fall apart , it doesn't take satanic attack. Give her space, if she comes back she does.

If you are telling her she is doing this because of satanic attack instead of respecting her opinion you can just file those divorce papers now.
Thank you, you're right...when I was hit with that suddenly, there was more conversation and discussion than I can mention due to time and space. However, making that statement was an accurate assessment based on all the data. Nevertheless, I was angry, hurt, shocked, and calling it how I saw it at the time. I haven't repeated that. I've decided to give her the space that she needs, and I pray for God to work through my compliance, cooperation and love.

Reactions: Paperthinhymn
Upvote 0

J's Husband

Nov 28, 2016
tucson
✟16,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear going through that. :( *hugs*

Don't see it as a "satanic attempt". Even disregarding the fact that Satan just obeyed God's orders in Job and the like, seeing the situation as a satanic attack gives a view that you have something conspiring against you and it would be really hard to solve it. It doesn't have to be seen that way.

Was there anything in your marriage previously that might have caused this to happen?
Hi CrystralDragon. Thank you for your reply and your sympathy. There has been plenty to happen in our marriage, we've been married for 22 years. However, nothing drove us to the brink...we've always been able to make it through. I married her when she was 18 and I'm 12yrs older than her. She thinks that marriage at such an early age has kept her from reaching some unknown goals. She never hinted that things were so serious inside her. She's very closed, unlike many women, she keeps her emotions in check and doesn't have intimate conversations with me. But other than that, there was nothing connected to this decision. Looking back I feel that I may have been selfish or inconsiderate of her needs to fulfill herself. Not sure, I thought I was supportive and gave her the life I thought she wanted. She never had to work, and I've worked up to 3 jobs on several occasions so that she could have her freedom to pursue her dreams.

I am a minister, executive pastor of a church. I'm in line to become senior pastor at another church. There're things that I can't even get into that confirm that this is a strategic attempt of the enemy to destroy my family, ministry, kids, and any souls that I could reach, as well as the many couples that I'm counseled. It's much deeper than me just saying the devil's at play. You're right that I shouldn't have said it. I wouldn't repeat it if I had to do it again. I said that to her in anger, shock, etc. when she revealed to me that she was leaving. I shouldn't have and I haven't repeated it. I just want my wife back. I would walk away from the ministry if that's what she asked. She is my ministry and some how I failed her.

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
This sounds extremely difficult. Without knowing more, it's hard to know what to say, but then, I don't expect you to share more personal information here. It seems you're new to the board, if so, so am I and this is a nice place. I bet you will find people to talk to here if you give it a chance.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I need help that only God can give me, strength that I don't have, joy and peace that has been shaken, and I'm fighting fear, which is not of God.

It's been a week since my wife left me. She had distanced herself from me and I confronted her and, long story short, she said that she didn't want this. She said that she doesn't want to be married anymore. This came out of nowhere and it completely rocked my world. She wants a different type of life. She says that she's missed out on some things and she wants to pursue them without the entanglements of commitment or the weight of marriage. But she has not asked for divorce. She's been out of the house sleeping at a friend's house who has a vacant room. To keep the kids secure, she's coming in before they wake up so that she can take them to school; then she picks them up and is here until my 11yr old goes to bed for the night; then she's gone. We went to church as a family and also shared Thanksgiving, however that was the worse thanksgiving I've ever had.

This is a satanic attack and he wants to destroy my marriage, kids, and ministry. I instantly saw my children's future and it frightened and saddened me. I've explained this to her, but she's blinded by the enemy. Nan, I love her so deeply. I am depressed, lonely and sad. I fought for understanding and tried every logical and theological argument that she would tolerate.

FTR, I don't believe she's sleeping around. She's a descent woman and she loves the Lord, but she's seduced by Satan and doesn't know it. Her heart has grown hard and cold to the influence of God's word. God has revealed to me that she will be back, but the pain doesn't go away...the fear doesn't either. I just gave it to God and told her that I won't stress her anymore over it. I told her that I would support her aspirations, and I would be here for her in whatever way she needed me to reach her goals. But this is so risky and I know it's an satanic attempt to rip our lives apart. Without God's intervention I'm witnessing the beginning of the end of my marriage. This hurts beyond description.

I don't know what to do other than cry, support her and love her pray for her. Anything else will only serve to drive a wedge between us. There's still a connection and there's still hope. I'm open to ideas or testimonies that may give me hope. I don't understand, and I'm severely depressed. I don't eat and I've lost 10 lbs since she told me last week. I'm praying that everything falls back in place. Pray that I be the man that she needs.

Pray that she has the success that she needs while our marriage is still intact, so that she won't think that even with this Arrangement it still is an obstacle that needs to be removed. Pray that God softens her heart and restore her affection for me. Pray that the Lord bring restoration to our relationship. Of course my heart is broken. I am devastated. I am undone. But I believe that the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous will avail. I believe that if we ask and I will receive my wife back. I need prayer for strength so that I can endure this. Thank you, pray my strength in the Lord.
Do not listen to the it happens to many people crowd, I know they are just trying to make you feel better brother, but it is bad and erroneous advice.

REMEMBER: Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Too many of us ask God to intervene, when God wants us to intervene with the power of prayer, and to rebuke these beings !! That is why He gave us power over all demonic beings, we do not have to stand by and allow these demonic beings to destroy our lives.

Remember when Moses was holding up the staff, and Israel was winning? When he got tired and the staff lowered the enemy started winning, then Jacob and Aaron helped to hold the staff up. It takes fervent prayer. My mom had cancer return in like 1991, she had battled it before in the 70's and it almost got her when I was around 12. The Doctor called and said this was likely 95 percent malignant. My brothers and sisters were scared to death, I being a Christian for a few years, called to be a preacher, got on my knees in my bedroom, and would not leave until I won the victory, I felt the virtue leave my body, and I knew, that I knew, that I knew, that she was healed, as we gathered they were scared to death, I was 100 percent positive she was benign.

Rebuke those devils of confusion, order them to take their hands off of your Marriage, in Jesus name !! Order those Demonic spirits of Divorce to cease and desist, BIND THEM, order any spirit of Satan to flee your presence and to take their hands off of your marriage and wife. God wants you to understand, you have power over these coward demons.

Fight them, rebuke them, take control over them. And remember, there is power in numbers. One can chase a 1000, and two can chase 10,000. Get your friends to pray with you.

God bless, take control over these wimpy demonic spirits brother.

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟936,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I do not know what is on your wife's mind or in her heart, or whether your marriage has a chance. For your sake, I hope it does. I do wish to express my concern about how it is being handled with your family. Perhaps I am reading too much into the OP, but it sounds as if you are both pretending in front of your children that nothing has changed. Children sense things. They see things. They hear things. Better they hear it from you than from the grapevine. Please consider, and best wishes to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

J's Husband

Nov 28, 2016
tucson
✟16,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I do not know what is on your wife's mind or in her heart, or whether your marriage has a chance. For your sake, I hope it does. I do wish to express my concern about how it is being handled with your family. Perhaps I am reading too much into the OP, but it sounds as if you are both pretending in front of your children that nothing has changed. Children sense things. They see things. They hear things. Better they hear it from you than from the grapevine. Please consider, and best wishes to you.
You gather correctly. We are actually hiding this from everyone. We still are friends and I love her and think that she loves me as well...I'm afraid to ask that question for obvious reasons. We went to church together yesterday and the message was filled with confirmation that what she's doing is certainly not God's will, and the importance of family was highlighted throughout the message. I will comply with her request as long as it keeps her in the presence of God and shields the truth from everyone but us and a select few. I believe that this will keep the door to reconciliation open without her being aware that it is open. I believe that my 16 year old is aware, but since we're at peace, there are no obvious concerns on his part. He has Asperger's Syndrome so I watch him closely and am prepared to reveal it if necessary. But I believe that God will fight this battle and I will have my wife back at some point in the future. I understand your concern and I agree under most circumstances. However, I'm following the Spirit on this and He has not urged me to do other than what I'm doing.

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟936,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
You gather correctly. We are actually hiding this from everyone...

Perhaps you should carefully examine your motivations for this and discern whether it serves you well. Are you trying to save face or perhaps your position in the church? Consider that an unintended side effect of hiding is that is deprives you of emotional support from people that know and care about you which can be more beneficial to you than what you can find on an internet forum. It won't work in the long run -- if there is a long run. Wasn't it Huck Finn who said, "You can't live a lie?"

In any case, prayers for you, brother. :pray:

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
This is a satanic attack and he wants to destroy my marriage,

No. It's your wife seeking idols which she thinks will satisfy her. It's your wife utterly sinning against you, your children, and God. The blame is hers alone.

She's a descent woman and she loves the Lord

Your post proves otherwise. Decent women don't break vows made before God.

I don't know what to do other than cry, support her and love her pray for her. Anything else will only serve to drive a wedge between us.

This posture likely helped get you into this situation. Allowing her to act this way without rebuke will almost guarantee she will never come back. Women want men to be men. Be strong. That's what, if anything will, bring here back.

You can't change her, but you can, with God's help, change yourself. Don't place your worth and your meaning in her hands. That's your own idolatry which you must repent for. Your identity can only be found in Him, not anyone or anything else.

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hi J's Husband.
I want to welcome you to CF.
I don't see this as an attack from Satan. I don't think you yet know exactly what she is looking for right now. It might be that she doesn't know herself yet. I've seen these type of things end in separation and I've seen them lead to a much more loving mature relationship. I've no idea which way yours will go.
It does feel like she has told you an essential part of what she is thinking in that she has been so identified in her family, now your family and your/her church that she doesn't know who she is? Doesn't know what she wants in life? Hasn't done what she wants to do in life? Feels she has last her identity in the kids, you and the church? In staying home she doesn't know how to look after herself in a job? She hasn't made decision for her self?
She might feel she doesn't have the intimacy she wants in her life. I'm not talking sex. This could be she hasn't felt comfortable sharing her inner life. Doesn't that come from her childhood? her family and siblings? How was she treated bu friends in school? Did it carry on into your marriage? Does she feel listened to what she does talk to you? Did you just listen or did you always tell her the answer? You age difference could play into this big time. All this times into what I mean by intimacy. Can you two cuddle? Be silent together?

Anyways, I know even with all you have shared so far I don't know what you need. So take each comment that will help you and ignore the others. OH, I noticed a change in your posts already from the 1st. Its a process, trust the process as you believe God is in it. The answer isn't going to be there in one day or one talk, its a process.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟936,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
...You can't change her, but you can, with God's help, change yourself.

There is much wisdom in this statement. As long as you see this as her problem or Satanic influence, it prevents you from taking a good look in the mirror. You are powerless to do one thing to change her, but you can listen to what she says she wants or needs and try to provide it for her within your marriage. It is only within your power to change yourself. The secret to a good marriage is finding the right person and being the right person. What could you do differently to once again be the right person for your wife?

Upvote 0

J's Husband

Nov 28, 2016
tucson
✟16,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No. It's your wife seeking idols which she thinks will satisfy her. It's your wife utterly sinning against you, your children, and God. The blame is hers alone.

Your post proves otherwise. Decent women don't break vows made before God.

This posture likely helped get you into this situation. Allowing her to act this way without rebuke will almost guarantee she will never come back. Women want men to be men. Be strong. That's what, if anything will, bring here back.

You can't change her, but you can, with God's help, change yourself. Don't place your worth and your meaning in her hands. That's your own idolatry which you must repent for. Your identity can only be found in Him, not anyone or anything else.

Jimmyjimmy, your words are wise and mostly accurate. For many men, but not for all. Believe me when I say that I know that you're partially right, but not completely. One must know himself in order to know what to change or even if change is necessary. When part of your identity has been taken from you, it makes one question what he actually knows about himself. It makes one pause in caution to prevent damage and pray for guidance. That's what I'm doing. I'm also in the role at this point of winning my wife with my quiet conversation while I am restored to strength and certainty. Believe me, my wife is strong willed and stubborn, but during our 22 year marriage my foot has been firmly in place in our home, however, so has my spirit. At this point, don't you think I should put my marriage before me? If I don't, the opposite of saving it may be the result.

I'm not being weak, far from it...weak men don't allow themselves to be burdened down with the complete responsibility of saving a marriage. The world sees that as weak, just as they saw Jesus as weak as He carried the sins of the world on His shoulders and allowed Himself to be executed for something that He did not do. But we are not as those in the world, we carry one another's burdens, deny ourselves, sacrifice for our marriages; they do the opposite and point fingers and say..."look what you did!" "Look what you're doing!" "Etc." Don't you think that I've done that? Sometimes one's action is God's answer to one's prayer, at other times we're told to "Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord..." It has been said, "When you've done all you can, Can all you've done. Then put the can in God's hands." That's what His Spirit has led me to do. I trust that He's working for me; for us. We must be able to distinguish the work of Satan from the work of man for our battle is not against man and if we don't know who's shooting, we may hurt those we're fighting for. This didn't come out of nowhere, it came from the enemy and he's not gone undetected. He's hiding behind my wife's wrong doing, using her as a human shield, when he's the one who planted, watered and nurtured the seeds of deception and betrayal in her spirit. He's being dealt with and so will she when the time comes.

You're right that it's her sins though...But I have to keep that in focus so that my prayers can be right. She does need to repent. But you're wrong when you say the blame is hers alone...it seldom is. I'm examining myself as commanded by the Apostle Paul, to see if all that I've done and said was in and of the faith. God has already revealed to me a couple of things that I was not aware of and I've repented of them and have apologized to her for them. I continually review my past to cleanse myself of blame so that I can fight this fight on my knees with the certainty that my repentance is not hindering my prayers. I know what she's done, and I wonder what she's doing at the same time; nevertheless, I forgive her of them all and pray her repentance and return. You're right about the breaking of vows and I'm struggling with seeing her as you say, and you're not the only one that has said this to me. I must see her as she does instead of as she is, for as she is-is how she exists in my heart and mind, but as she is-is being demonstrated by every decision she makes. Thank you for your rebuke.

I love her and have been commanded that the love I have for her can be nothing less than how Christ demonstrated His love for us all. He completely disregarded Himself, His desires, the pain that He knew He was to endure and kept the Church in focus and counted the ministry of reconciling the world to Himself a worthy reward for his humiliation and suffering. I must do no less. If I am to be seen as weak, then I will be seen as weak...for I am weak. I am completely broken Jimmyjimmy. Completely. But that's when I'm strongest. For in my weakness is His strength made perfect. I know He hears me and that He's leading me and fighting for us for He's near to those who are of a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart He will not despise, says the Psalmist. And it is both: a Satanic attack and her own wickedness that has us here. God will defeat the enemy and will convict her of her sins and she will repent even if she doesn't return. That will break my heart more, but it will be victory that her soul has been redeemed from the dangers of condemnation if she's not saved (as she says), or her spirit delivered from depression and destruction if she is. Thank you for your insight, it has been helpful to me. Please pray in accordance with your observations and beliefs.

Upvote 0

J's Husband

Nov 28, 2016
tucson
✟16,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi J's Husband.
I want to welcome you to CF.
I don't see this as an attack from Satan. I don't think you yet know exactly what she is looking for right now. It might be that she doesn't know herself yet. I've seen these type of things end in separation and I've seen them lead to a much more loving mature relationship. I've no idea which way yours will go.
It does feel like she has told you an essential part of what she is thinking in that she has been so identified in her family, now your family and your/her church that she doesn't know who she is? Doesn't know what she wants in life? Hasn't done what she wants to do in life? Feels she has last her identity in the kids, you and the church? In staying home she doesn't know how to look after herself in a job? She hasn't made decision for her self?
She might feel she doesn't have the intimacy she wants in her life. I'm not talking sex. This could be she hasn't felt comfortable sharing her inner life. Doesn't that come from her childhood? her family and siblings? How was she treated bu friends in school? Did it carry on into your marriage? Does she feel listened to what she does talk to you? Did you just listen or did you always tell her the answer? You age difference could play into this big time. All this times into what I mean by intimacy. Can you two cuddle? Be silent together?

Anyways, I know even with all you have shared so far I don't know what you need. So take each comment that will help you and ignore the others. OH, I noticed a change in your posts already from the 1st. Its a process, trust the process as you believe God is in it. The answer isn't going to be there in one day or one talk, its a process.

Dayhiker, thank you for your insightful post. Most of the stuff you said is accurate, and I can tell, without you saying that you're a woman. God has revealed to me that I have unintentionally had her under my thumb at times, I've confessed that to her when I received it and have repented. I will say that I'm easy to talk to about anything and I do listen to her, but this has been an issue from her perspective because she has interpreted my refusal to accept some of her decisions as me not listening. I'm inflexible when it comes to God's word and God's way, but I'm not one to pull the pulpit into our bedroom, don't get me wrong. Bring God's word into our discussions is something I'm very careful and selective about doing so that I'm not seen as her preacher; I'm her friend and husband who is a Christian and see's things from a Christian perspective. She doesn't always do that, so sharing intimate information is something that she has refused to do increasingly over the last 3 years or so. We no longer cuddled...decreasingly over the last 4-5 years to almost never. Being silent together...I wish. Residual damage from childhood...maybe. Not sure, she did have some trauma, but she shared that with me when we could share. I think that age is an issue of perspective and conceptualization, but not a reason not to come to the talking table. She may have lost her identity, but that doesn't stop her from embracing what she's always had does it...she IS a wife; she IS a mother; she IS MY wife. These come with responsibilities that should be a part of any identity or decision she makes in her life. She's been married to me for 22years. She's not a child, she is a responsible adult who should not attempt to pursue a life without her family. I give her all the freedom and support she needs to explore her identity; we've talked about that through out the years as she aged. Believe me when I say that what she's doing doesn't make sense to me. She doesn't need to do what she's doing in order to pursue goals, or accomplish anything. If she wants to discover her capabilities, she can do what most married women do...she can do so as a mother and wife. God does not approve of forsaking your marriage for your own pursuits. I'm trying to understand her as a person...I'm being patient and kind. I haven't seen real intimacy in years. There's more at play than what she says and than what we see. I'm not fighting her...I'm loving her, but I'm fighting the enemy of my marriage and of our children, and of unity and peace. There is a devil, and he's that roaring lion who has decided that my marriage is what he will destroy. By doing so there would be great collateral damage. We can never discount the devil when we can't explain the harmful and destructive actions of man. I do thank you for your kind post...please pray for us.

Upvote 0

J's Husband

Nov 28, 2016
tucson
✟16,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps you should carefully examine your motivations for this and discern whether it serves you well. Are you trying to save face or perhaps your position in the church? Consider that an unintended side effect of hiding is that is deprives you of emotional support from people that know and care about you which can be more beneficial to you than what you can find on an internet forum. It won't work in the long run -- if there is a long run. Wasn't it Huck Finn who said, "You can't live a lie?"

In any case, prayers for you, brother. :pray:
My intentions are not to save face, but to save lives. I do have personal support, but I have to be as wise a serpent and not put a stick in the beehive. If and when it's necessary to reveal my situation I will. However to do so on my level without it being necessary could cause more harm than good and could undermine the work of God toward reconciliation. She's only out of the house...she's not yet left the family. Secrecy is allowing me to keep her connected to me and the kids. That's the best thing for all involved at this stage of our situation. I do hear you though...but my situation is not standard and not as advanced as many when separation occurs. I appreciate your concern and will heed your advice when the time is right.

Upvote 0

J's Husband

Nov 28, 2016
tucson
✟16,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Do not listen to the it happens to many people crowd, I know they are just trying to make you feel better brother, but it is bad and erroneous advice.

REMEMBER: Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Too many of us ask God to intervene, when God wants us to intervene with the power of prayer, and to rebuke these beings !! That is why He gave us power over all demonic beings, we do not have to stand by and allow these demonic beings to destroy our lives.

Remember when Moses was holding up the staff, and Israel was winning? When he got tired and the staff lowered the enemy started winning, then Jacob and Aaron helped to hold the staff up. It takes fervent prayer. My mom had cancer return in like 1991, she had battled it before in the 70's and it almost got her when I was around 12. The Doctor called and said this was likely 95 percent malignant. My brothers and sisters were scared to death, I being a Christian for a few years, called to be a preacher, got on my knees in my bedroom, and would not leave until I won the victory, I felt the virtue leave my body, and I knew, that I knew, that I knew, that she was healed, as we gathered they were scared to death, I was 100 percent positive she was benign.

Rebuke those devils of confusion, order them to take their hands off of your Marriage, in Jesus name !! Order those Demonic spirits of Divorce to cease and desist, BIND THEM, order any spirit of Satan to flee your presence and to take their hands off of your marriage and wife. God wants you to understand, you have power over these coward demons.

Fight them, rebuke them, take control over them. And remember, there is power in numbers. One can chase a 1000, and two can chase 10,000. Get your friends to pray with you.

God bless, take control over these wimpy demonic spirits brother.

Revealing Times, thank you so much for your admonition to fight. That's what I've been doing and will continue until my wife has returned home, returned to me, returned to God, and our marriage is out of danger. I know the enemy roams about hunting vulnerable souls so that he can reek havoc on people, families, churches, and communities. God revealed to me that he didn't want my wife. She's a tool of the enemy...she will be collateral damage, but I will be a victim, our children are a part of his strategy as is the Church body where I serve. Your words are welcomed, however, I do believe that those who are not as keen in their detection of meddling demonic spirits are well meaning and many have genuine counsel, which I've embraced. Yet, I know the source of this issue and you've testified to the power of God to reach beyond what we can see and work miracles that we could never imagine in defiance of even the most knowledgeable of persons of opinion. For only God has fact about the future, thus I will continue to put my and my family's future in His hands. God has put a hedge of protection around the most vital part of my relationship with my wife. Satan can do what he will, but is not being allowed to penetrate the one area that will end up being the reason he and his demonic forces are defeated...her heart. Somewhere in there still resides a desire to be united with her family and even she has not authorized that hedge to be removed. I love my wife...she's worth the fight. My family is worth the fight...my marriage is worth the war...my children are worth the struggle...and I have and will continue to fight on my knees while the Lord fights battles that I can't see. I ask that you be my prayer warrior. I do have some friends who are committed to fighting with me as well. But I'm on here to recruit more soldiers. Please pray for us. Thank you and may God bless and keep you.

Upvote 0