Southern
✟8,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi all, I am a christian dad, new here. I am a single dad to twins, a boy and a girl 15, then I have a 14 year old boy, and a 12 and 11 year old boy. I am doing my best to raise them in a christian way all alone since my wife died of cancer about 8 years ago.

I am a physical education teacher at a local school. In my spare time, I like to spend time with my kids, fish, swim, and boat. I love animals, and have always been more of a cat person than a dog person, but dogs are okay.

My nephew also lives with us currently as he has fallen on hard times.

My favorite bible verse is 1 John 1:9

We attend a local Methodist church, my kids are very much involved in the youth group, and I am the assistant youth pastor. I also work in the churches Saturday soup kitchen that we call "open table".

If there is anything else that you would like to know about me or my family, please feel free to ask.

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all, I am a christian dad, new here. I am a single dad to twins, a boy and a girl 15, then I have a 14 year old boy, and a 12 and 11 year old boy. I am doing my best to raise them in a christian way all alone since my wife died of cancer about 8 years ago.

I am a physical education teacher at a local school. In my spare time, I like to spend time with my kids, fish, swim, and boat. I love animals, and have always been more of a cat person than a dog person, but dogs are okay.

My nephew also lives with us currently as he has fallen on hard times.

My favorite bible verse is 1 John 1:9

We attend a local Methodist church, my kids are very much involved in the youth group, and I am the assistant youth pastor. I also work in the churches Saturday soup kitchen that we call "open table".

If there is anything else that you would like to know about me or my family, please feel free to ask.
Welcome to CF! :wave: What a blessing to have all those children, especially twins! (Sorry I love twins and hope the Lord blesses me with my own someday! :sorry:) My condolences about your wife. My prayers are going out to you and your beautiful family. God bless you!

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟325,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome! I have cats and dogs and I've given up on trying to figure out if I am a dog or cat person.

Phooey! I love them all, including my chickens and my cow.

Welcome!

All good things

Emmy

Upvote 0